Blaska is voting for that bastard, Trump

And you don’t have to like it!

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. He steps on his applause lines, he gets in the way of his message. He is a classic narcissist. His tank of human empathy reads “empty.” He’s that co-worker you avoid: never wrong and blaming everyone around him when things don’t go right. He lies like a bad toupee. The best leaders can laugh at themselves (“I forgot to duck.”) and show a little humility — even if it is faked. Not this guy.

The head groundskeeper hereabouts does not know if he can take another four years of The Donald’s needy preening. Four years ago we were Never Trump despite being an alternate delegate to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. (Good times!)

This time around, we’re voting Trump/Pence, anyway!

Joe Biden is only a placeholder for Kamala, Corey, and crew. Bernie, A.O.C., Ilhan, and Pocan are not your father’s Democrats. Blaska knew (about) JFK growing up. Today’s Dems are no JFK, who was pro-growth, low-tax, anti-communist. (The economic tide rose under Donald Trump; it lifted all boats; Black unemployment was the lowest on record before the pandemic; America exports energy; 401(k)s are fat and sassy.)

Biden would cede sovereignty to unelected “experts” who would leverage the environment to determine economic, political, and social policy aka the Green New Deal. Rule by expert (they’re never wrong, right?) is the essence of progressivism.

Democrats’ platform boils down to more free stuff — some form of reparations, “free” college, and nationalized medicine. Speaking of Castro’s Cuba, we’re still waiting for the first liberal to call out the cancel culture. Invite Condoleezza Rice to your commencement exercise and then we’ll talk.

Margaret Thatcher said “democratic” socialism had a smell, that of uncollected garbage by striking workers. Today, it smells like fire-bombed dumpsters. You can also see socialism; it’s boarded up like State Street, Madison WI. It has a sound, F-bombers drowning out dissent.

The cult of victimhood

The Left is Portland, Baltimore, and Kenosha. It is blame, resentment, and grievance. Defund the cops, Derail the jail. Destroy the culture. Lock black kids in failing schools to placate the teachers union. The progressive project feeds on victimhood, like a wonkish Nosferatu. Blacks, women, even taxpayer-subsidized college students — all are victims of oppression! Aspiring martyrs like Jussie Smollett and Madison’s own Althea Bernstein fake victimhood to become heroes. What a twisted value system!

Foreign policy? Trump/Pence extinguished ISIS, rubbed out terrorists like Soleimani and al-Baghdadi (to the shrieks of MSNBC and the NY Times), recognized Jerusalem, brought Arab countries and Israel together, started no new wars, withdrew from old ones, and is holding China and Iran to account.

Democrats’ have politicized Covid-19. But while Trump was sealing off Wuhan’s contagion from the U.S., Democrats played the race card. Nancy Pelosi was walking arm in arm with Democrats into San Francisco’s Chinatown. No face masks, no social distancing.

You want irony?

Donald Trump is a tribune of the downtrodden working man — “the Deplorables” once claimed by the likes of Wm Jennings Bryan and Woody Guthrie. Trump is the antidote to the twisted histories of the professoriate, the sneering hubris of Hollywood, and virtue-signaling mainstream media elites who:

• Defenestrated venial sinners like Al Franken in the #MeToo frenzy.
  • Crucified that kid from Covington Catholic high school for being White, Christian, and MAGA.
  • Promote drag queen story hour at the elementary school.

If you don’t agree, you’re a racist! We will not reward what David Harsanyi in National Review calls “the American Left’s extraordinary four-year descent into insanity.”

I’m sorry, I have a hard time taking etiquette lessons from people who can’t raise any ire over the Virginia governor’s casual description of euthanizing infants.

Will Donald Trump accept the results of next week’s election? Maybe when Democrats respect the results of 2016. How can Robert Mueller conclude “Russian Collusion” was a hoax and not be the least bit curious about who hoaxed? Unless his team was riven with Obama/Clinton deep-state holdovers like Peter Strzok. (“We’ll stop Trump.”) Impeach over a telephone call? Are you kidding!

Democrats who put the electron microscope to Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbook pretend — with the connivance of a curiously un-curious news media — there’s nothing to see on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Now they will pack the court to get what they cannot legislate.

Blaska’s Bottom LineMaybe this time the arrogant Left will learn its lesson.

For whom are YOU voting?

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Uncle Joe and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

137 Responses to Blaska is voting for that bastard, Trump

1. I’m voting strictly on policy, absolutely nothing else in the 2020 Presidential election.

I didn’t vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016 because I thought they were both the worst that their party had to offer and a lose-lose regardless of which person sat in the Oval Office. What the last four years has shown me is that the personality and character of the person on the Oval Office is damn near irrelevant to getting things done in the political bubble of Washington DC. Trump is a terrible person to be in the Oval Office in all respects other than actually getting things done for the American people and striving for peace in the world. Regardless of President Trumps personality and character failures, he has accomplished a lot in the USA and around the world.

I may never vote for a person over policy again when it comes to the President of the United States.

• Good Dog,Happy Man says:

spoons,

Good thing Trump trumps hate and substance still rules over style. I’ve little patience for the perpetually-offended special snowflakes clutching their collective PC pearls and loooking for the fainting couches because 16 years ago Trump said that loose Lefty women woould allow you to grab them by their p*****s. He”s probably right.

The only thing worse than Covid-19 would be Quid pro Joe in 2020.

It’s plain to see that The ‘Rona hit the First Family harder than they admit, … they won’t be leaving the White House until 2024.

Voofda!

GDHM

Nice to see you finally (only took 4yrs) figured out that policy is more important than personality Dave but then you say:
    “The head groundskeeper hereabouts does not know if he can take another four years of The Donald’s needy preening.”

If The Orange Master is reelected you will not only survive but be eternally grateful you voted to MAGA!

3. Amos Roe says:

“His tank of human empathy reads ’empty.'”
    I don’t agree at all. Yes, his narcism is over the top, but I agree with one of your posters who mentioned a while ago that he “has a big heart.” When I first heard of the guy in the 80’s, I just dismissed him as a bad joke. That changed after he first ran for president and I took the time to really dig into who he is. Numerous interviews with both him and people he’s worked with over the years, etc, etc. You ever notice how those who have actually worked with him and yet come out in personal attacks against his character are nearly always aligned with the Deep State?

What the establishment hates about him is that he is not a phony, he has enough money to not be bought or intimidated by anyone, and he is a FIGHTER. His four years of battle has shown to the average American just how corrupt the establishment has become……including nearly all of the “progressive” or “leftist” media at this point. We’ve been living on borrowed time and it can’t go on forever. But IMO Trump’s accomplishment is truly historic in clearly exposing the deep levels of corruption within our media and government, together with a lack of empathy or TDS-induced ignorance in the average (usually entitled) people who hate him the most.

Thanks Amos, nicely put.
      If you think about it, who else could have done what you explain and there is a helluva lot more where that came from.

Well stated, Amos!

I had no idea how deeply the corruption ran in the federal government until I started paying better attention to Trump. No wonder Trump is hated so much.

I’m amazed at the president’s tenacity. After all the attacks and impeachment and Russia nonsense, and not knowing whom to trust, he’s still out there fighting for us.

I’m also proud of the people. Despite media’s blatant bias and big tech’s censoring, the truth is still getting out there, and people are waking up. There are of course those with some form of TDS who will probably never get it, but I think it’s safe to say that Trump has awakened a giant.

4. gorwell says:

“Trump is the antidote to the twisted histories of the professoriate, the sneering hubris of Hollywood, and virtue-signaling mainstream media elites…”

BINGO

You bet it is!

People are sick of being talked down to like we’re idiots. And the elite STILL don’t get it.

5. Gary Kriewald says:

Voted for DT last Friday at the local branch library–took about 10 minutes. Couldn’t help imagining what those earnest poll workers would have done to me if they’d known how I voted.
    To your litany of the left’s sins you might want to add the toxic sludge of identity politics they’ve been ramming down our throats for the last 40 years–the source of so many other sins.
    “Maybe this time the arrogant left will learn its lesson.” Not a chance. To learn a lesson you have to begin by admitting the error of your ways, something the left is utterly incapable of.

6. Bob Dorn says:

Dave,
    Just don’t agree with you about Trump unable to laugh at himself. We went to the rally in Janesville and he’s constantly cutting up at his own expense. Why does he draw so many people to his rallies and is so beloved by his followers to a level not seen before in American politics. He’s even having parades/rallies with him not even being there!

• Speaking of Trump rallies…

I was referred to an article on Medium.com written by Karlyn Borysenko on February 11, 2020 the article is titles, “After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020“. The article is a unique perspective that shows us a clear view, from the eyes of someone who’s lived it, of the disturbing popular 21st century societal trends of bigotry and hate within the Democratic Party (it’s not limited to the Democratic Party) and how those two things blind those it consumes.

• AdamC says:

His sense of humor is marvelous! When I cut thru the leftist media filter on my own that was one of the first things I noticed…. he is really funny. He also DOES have empathy. And smarts.

I hope he wins next Tuesday.

-Longtime Madison Dem

• Gary Kriewald says:

He could never have gotten to where he is without those qualities–or a damn good simulation of them. It’s the partisan, humorless media that perpetrates this lie along with about ten thousand others about Trump’s personality. He couldn’t have succeeded in popular culture or politics without empathy and a sense of humor–often self-deprecating or ironic–a quality the literal-minded drones in the MSM couldn’t recognize if they tripped over it. Meanwhile they try to convinice us that a senile, washed-up old blowhard like JB is the very embodiment of statesmanship and vision.

The Washington Party gave us both Bushes, Kerry, Romney, both Clintons and Obama. Our foreign policy has sucked since it the State Dept. took it over. Our military is wasted to enrich the Pentagon. Our manufacturing was shipped to China and Mexico. Our educational system is an epic failure. There are no government budgets.

Biden is a Washington denizen for 47 years and voted against the liberation of Kuwait FOR the invasion of Iraq, AGAINST the Surge that won it FOR the withdrawal that lost it. This is all when he was coherent.

You know who Senator Tammy LGBTQWERTY, Pooky Pocan, Satyaphatassdown, Ismael Ozanne, Progressive Dane and the rest of the Progressive Industrial Complex are all voting for and against.

Trump! You magnificent bastard!

8. AdamC says:

I voted Dem 4 years ago and instantly regretted it. Will be voting Trump with full enthusiasm. I wonder how many Never-Trump GOP voters will vote for him this time around?

9. Pasco says:

Getting my vote this time. I will also never vote/write a check for the never trumpers associated with organizers like the Lincoln project. He has been successful despite himself and the obstacles that have been put before him.
    PS still puking over my support for the former Governor of Ohio.

10. georgessson says:

As Churchill once said, “You’ll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks…” I, too, did NOT vote for President in 2016. But I sure as Hell did for 2020. The Left is scary demented. As Morton Blackwell said, “Winners aren’t perfect, They just made fewer mistakes than their rivals”.

11. Phil Strawn says:

From the above post, I think we all will be making the right decision to vote for him. I am purely selfish in my reasoning. I am on SS and Medicaid, and would be in a shitload of trouble if that is taken away or diminished in any form. I am voting for my 401 K that will keep me eating for a while longer, and I vote to keep our country free of socialism and all that comes with it. He may not be our favorite candidate, but darn better than the alternative. Good post DB.

12. Balboa says:

Heck David, you harken back to JFK, how about even the party of Tip O’Neill. What congressional democrat party would even work with the opposition parties president like the democrats did with Reagan. The gaps between parties were much smaller. His ability to keep working at everything at once, in mass chaos, and to constantly be pushing entrenched Republicans to start carrying their weight and start doing instead of being all talk and no action. All the while swatting away a millions mosquitos attacks from for the last 4 years has been nothing short of miraculous. He is the only person who gets stronger the more he is attacked.

Please 4 more years of Trump.

13. Mike says:

Democrats learn their lesson? Unlikely, given that they spend all those years in school learning absolutely nothing of value other then how to be a victim for fun and profit.

14. Almostarepublican says:

I did not vote for Trump and yet I feel that he is still going to win this election. Why? Because of posts like this. I didn’t vote for him because I can’t stand his rhetoric about women. He’s everybody’s sleazy uncle and I’ve got a few of them in my family. They give me the creeps and I don’t want someone like that as President. On the other hand, I do like his rhetoric about having a strong country that works for everyone. He doesn’t play identity politics, which is one of the big things that I’ve grown to hate about the democratic party and why I may defect. Everybody wants their piece of the action and I believe that they already have it. This country is big enough to allow everyone a chance to succeed if you work hard and persevere. Uncle Joe will have his work cut out for him if he wants to keep the country moving forward if he wins. He will have the BLM folks screaming down his neck and that will not bode well for the police in this country. We need to support our police, which is another reason why I’m disgruntled with the Democrats. Who would have thought that it was cool to hate on the police? Yes, they need to improve, but not at the expense of runaway crime and downtown mayhem. They need to be able to do their jobs, not be hamstrung by the overly woke. Somewhere the middle ground of the Democratic party has been usurped by the far left. Lord help us. If Trump wasn’t such a doofus, I’d probably vote for him.

• Amos Roe says:

“I didn’t vote for him because I can’t stand his rhetoric about women. He’s everybody’s sleazy uncle and I’ve got a few of them in my family. They give me the creeps and I don’t want someone like that as President.”

Cutting through the media-created false narrative, can you tell me where this rhetoric and attitude can actually be substantiated? I did due diligence before voting for him in 2016 and just could not find it at all. On the contrary, I especially remember an interview with one of his top executives who said that she would never have been given the opportunities she got with Trump had she been working with most other corporations. Sorry can’t find a link right now, if indeed YT or G hasn’t long ago disappeared it.
      But I did find another one which is well worth watching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG0xlByxw0Y

Note, BTW, that in a DC world full of sleazy sexual assaults on women/girls, Trump has NEVER been seriously charged with credible allegations of this kind of behavior. Doesn’t this speak volumes more than anything else? Also, remember what he did immediately after he found out about the accusations against Jeffrey Epstein? Contrast that with all those enemies of Trump………..

Of course, I’m open to correction if you can provide real evidence. Thanks.

• almostarepublican says:

His words are all I need to prove that he’s a sleaze ball. He’s said things about his own daughter that tell me his boundaries are poor. He used to walk into the dressing rooms at the Miss Universe Pageant and look at women. All proven. I know that many women have accused him of things, but I don’t know the details. I don’t need to. I know enough to form my opinion of him. Nuff said.

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

• A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “And then there’s the Access Hollywood tape where DT clearly states his predilection for grabbing women he fancies by the “…..”.”

Actually Mr. A Voice in the Wilderness that’s false; in that brash locker room banter Donald Trump said he “can” he did not say he “does” or “has”. That’s Mr. A Voice in the Wilderness, is what an actual unspun fact looks like and thanks for allowing me to clear that up for you.

At least he didn’t have Jeffrey Epstein murdered. See the difference?

Btw; the pussy-grabbin was always consensual, get over it.

“He used to walk into the dressing rooms at the Miss Universe Pageant and look at women.”
          You mean like female reporters do all the time while in male locker rooms for post-game interviews? BFD, get over it.

Got anything on policy?

• AdamC says:

Meanwhile Tara Reid this year accused her former boss Joe Biden of assault by ACTUALLY grabbing her by the pussy. Not crudely talking about it in locker room talk.

BIDEN actually did it if Ms. Reid is to be believed. Of course that was the moment the #MeToo and “Believe All Women” rackets exposed themselves as the frauds they are. Complete silence.

The mental gymnastics that pure progressives perform to excuse such utter hypocrisy is truly mind blowing.

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

Batman: How do you know the “pussy-grabbin” was consensual? Were you there? Substantiate your claim. You’re the one who needs to get over criticism of the satyr-in-chief. (Look it up).

• Liberty says:

I’m sitting here watching Tucker Carlson interviewing Tony Bobulinski about the Biden Family’s corruption.

I’m much more concerned (and outraged) at how these elitist bas#s have been screwing the American people for so long, than I am about locker room talk that happened years ago,

If Trump was as corrupt as the Bidens, you get bet every media grifter would be on this story.

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

Steve: Check the Access Hollywood conversation under discussion. “Predilection” was the word I used in my post, closely related to the word “can”. In that same reveal, in reference to beautiful women, DT says, “I LIKE to grab ’em and kiss ’em”. One assumes DT wasn’t talking about dogs. My post is accurate. It is not “spin”, one of your favorite buzzwords.

• You’re making this way too easy to pick apart.

A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “Steve: Check the Access Hollywood conversation under discussion.”

You’re relatively new here so I’ll give you a break on that one, but just this once. I did check the conversation, both the audio and the written transcript, before I wrote that, that’s what I do before I state that something is a fact.

A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, ““Predilection” was the word I used in my post, closely related to the word “can”.”

Are you actually attempting to out Spoon the Witherspoon? No, you damn fool, the word “predilection” is not closely related to the word “can”!

Predilection: a preference or special liking for something; a bias in favor of something.

There is nothing in any definition I can find that states or implies “can”. You’re not just wrong, you’re verifiably wrong. Check your facts before you write nonsense.

A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “In that same reveal, in reference to beautiful women, DT says, “I LIKE to grab ’em and kiss ’em”.”

You can’t even quote that correctly after telling me that I should “check the Access Hollywood conversation under discussion”! Maybe you should check the conversation under discussion before you try to quote. What Donald Trump actually said is, “I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” That sir is how you accurately quote someone. Donald Trump’s brash locker room banter is crude and sophomoric.

Joe Biden has been shown to actually grab women and young girls, engage in unwanted touching, shoves his head in their hair presumably to sniff it and whisper sweet nothings in their ears, and some of these women/girls literally cringe and pull away from him. Joe Biden does it in front of cameras too, there’s photographic evidence of what the #MeToo crowd has openly labeled as “sexual assault” (any unwanted touching) and justified their “canceling”. Where’s that #MeToo crowd now, I don’t see these partisan hypocrites trying to cancel Joe Biden?

A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “One assumes DT wasn’t talking about dogs.”

Keep it up fool.

A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “My post is accurate.”

Nope, your post was false and I’ve proven that fact. You doubling down on your claim after it has been proven false is very troll like.

A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “It is not “spin”, one of your favorite buzzwords.”

One of my “favorite buzzwords”, nonsense. Where the hell do you get that nonsense from? I just search my archive and counted the number of times I’ve used the word “spin” on Blaska’s blog in the context I used it here and here is the results; I’ve used the word “spin” in the same context 12 times since I first came on the Blaska’s blog. I’ve been part of 314 separate comment threads. I’ve written many multiple comments in each of those 314 threads. So I’ve used the word “spin” in that context in 3.82% of the threads I’ve been part of. It is very rare that I ever post one comment on a thread and conversations tend to be long because of a few of the internet trolls roaming around here so I’m going to average my comments per thread to three (it’s probably higher than that), so that calculates out to a usage of 1.27%. That sir doesn’t sound like a favorite buzzword to me.

Support your claim that “spin” is one of my favorite buzzwords or retract your lie.

Wilderness: For the second time, got anything on policy?
          Didn’t think so.

How utterly tragic.

I’m sitting here watching Tony Bobulinski bear his soul about the Biden Family’s corruption, as most of the media blatantly ignores this story, and big tech censors it. All so Biden can get re-elected.

And all leftists have is locker room talk from years ago. While disgusting, it’s not nearly as heinous as how the Bidens have been screwing the American people. Oh, and Russia, Russia, Russia, which never happened.

• One of THOSE says:

Holy sh-t, and Biden isn’t the sleazy (creepy) Uncle (Joe) type? What planet are you on?

• Alfred E Neuman says:

Once again batman talks out his rear end, over 26 women have claimed trump assaulted them, consensual? He also admitted he walked into the dressing room of the Miss Teen USA Pageant, that makes him a pervert. I guess like likes like.

Again you make baseless claims. How do you know he didn’t have Epstein killed, if you know in fact who did isn’t it your duty to come forward with the evidence?

All baseless claims Alfie unless you can produce the evidence.
          You seem more angry today than usual.

• Alfred E Neuman says:

Baseless claims you say? Thanks, now I know it’s not worth any effort responding to, thinking about or even reading anything you write. BS away mate.

Alfred & other leftists:

Since you like to dredge up history, let’s discuss Biden.

-Crafts a prison bill that sends thousands of Blacks to prison for non-violent crimes. Trump UNDID this damage with his reform measures.

-Has 47 years in public service and accomplishes what exactly?

-Gets rich WHILE in office. Trump was already rich.

-Tara Reade.

-Hunter Biden’s laptop and implications of the Biden family in dealings with China.

-Saying things like “You ain’t black” “I don’t want my kids growing up in a racial jungle” and “Obama is the first clean-cut public facing AA”

So please, save us the sanctimony. Answer these questions. Stop deflecting. Or STFU.

15. Gg Mo says:

I totally enjoy Trump’s schtick, and the role he has taken to of exposing corrupt media/journalism, the idiocy of the PROXY warrior Marxist SJW crowd etc etc Yes, Entertainment , w/ capital “E”…….. (never NAMING the actually ceo’s of MSM, and funders of the modern incarnation of “Journalism” Schools ,and programs, though, nor from whence this handy “VICTIMHOOD” weapon sprang?) BUT the “E”, that has always been Critical to Freedom ,(Economics) is my main Policy issue. I’ve enjoyed Rodney Dangerfield , “insult” the comic dog, WC Fields etc etc They have zero effect on my life/livelihood, and the FREEDOM of my children, and (future grandchildren, God willing). Biden is the trashy crack-dealing pimp who says “steal grandmas $$ coffee-can, abort that baby so’s you can keep macking the bling” , and Trump, signing away trillions (DEBT) , backing the Noahide Laws w/ his son-in-law and Pelosi, having his *** bailed-out by Wilbur Ross, and S. Adelson (who writes PRO-immigration Op-Eds in the NYT with co-authors , Warren Buffett, and B . Gates-of hell ?
    Again, a brigde too far. Signed , a Former registerd voter. (R) as if that matters anymore.

Batman says vote four more glorious years of Melania over Kamala.
    This alone should tip the scales in favor of the Orange Master for those still on the fence.

P.S. Melania got where she is because of brains, beauty, and hard work.
    Kamala slept her way to the top.

• Alfred E Neuman says:

Uncalled for comments from an uncouth, unamerican. I hope you can offer up some proof that Kamala slept her way to the top, otherwise you’re just a lowly source of fakery. Beside, Melania is not running for Vice-President, don’t you even know that?

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

Alfie: Agree. Batman said, “Kamala slept her way to the top.” This is an overused, stereotypical, sexist trope which requires links It is being used by right-wing operatives in an attempt to discredit the Biden/Harris campaign, of which Batman is a pawn.

Kamala was a terrible DA and AG while sleeping her way to the top and if you’re willing to do a little digging you will discover that my statement is accurate and btw; Melania is twice the woman that Kamala is.

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

Batman: Would you accuse a male candidate for higher office of “sleeping his way to the top”? And how you could know anything of the personal qualities of the First Lady and Democratic VP candidate is a mystery. Your juvenile fantasies will never reach beyond a keyboard. Policy? DT has none to speak of. Our allies regard the U.S. with caution and skepticism.

“Our allies regard the U.S. with caution and skepticism.”

That wouldn’t have anything to do with Hopey Changey & Hillarity New Jowls Clinton’s seven (7) new wars and catastrophically disastrous Foreign Policy, would it…?

Ah Hopey; the ONLY Commander-in-Chief/Nobel Peace Prize Laureate to preside over two (2) full terms/eight (8) years of UNITERRUPTED WAR!

Voice,

It’s not just an overused “sexist trope.” Women (and men) still do this and it’s interesting to me that you’re more worried about someone calling out bad behavior than you are about the actual behavior.

Misogyny and sexism is not lurking around every corner, and trying to make it seem like it is does a disservice to real victims, both men and women.

I cringe every time I hear so-called “feminists” try to portray us all as a bunch of infants and victims. Stop talking for all of us!

I’m not a victim and I’m not oppressed. Most women, unless victims of rape, human trafficking, oppressive traditions (other countries) are not, either.

“Would you accuse a male candidate for higher office of “sleeping his way to the top”?

17. JM says:

Trump’s toxic blend of ignorance, arrogance and not infrequent incoherence mark him as the worst President in modern times. He is uniquely repulsive. The chaos would be even worse in a second term. Fortunately his laziness and incompetence often get in the way of his worst impulses.
    The far left he wants you to be terrified of is not going to control Biden or his agenda. Biden and Harris will simply try to return the country to something close to normal. They will only partially succeed since Trumpism is now the defining characteristic of the entire GOP. I doubt I’ll ever be able to vote for a Republican again. At least not until the party realizes that supporting a non-stop liar is a losing strategy.

• Amos Roe says:

“….his laziness….”

Okaaay then.

• Liberty says:

JM, you’re free to believe and vote for whomever you want, but every statement you made can be challenged or debunked. Something tells me though that you’re not interested in hearing alternative views.

These types of reactions are what many of us refer to when we speak about #TDS. It’s an unrealistic, extreme, obsessional hatred for Donald Trump that’s based on conflated truths and lies.

I will make an assumption about you, that you spend a lot of time on social media? Just so you know, big tech has been working overtime to censure conservative voices and cover for Biden. Hopefully one day, when you’re no longer under this spell, you can understand at how badly you’ve been manipulated and conned.

• JM says:

I spend very little time on social media and have zero trust in it. I read six newspapers every day, including the Wall Street Journal. I wish there were more responsible conservative news organizations like it. I follow Dave Blaska and find him exactly right on most local issues, but not when it comes to Trump. I do not watch Fox News nor MSNBC. I don’t think I’m being conned; I’m just watching and listening to Trump being himself. No one has been debunked to the extent Trump has; every day brings a steady parade of lies that are easily disproven. “We’re rounding the corner, it will go away very soon.” Right.

• JM wrote, “I don’t think I’m being conned; I’m just watching and listening to Trump being himself. No one has been debunked to the extent Trump has; every day brings a steady parade of lies that are easily disproven. “We’re rounding the corner, it will go away very soon.””

Maybe JM doesn’t understand that stating something that’s false is not necessarily a lie. A lie is a very specific kind of false statement…

Lie: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.

The statement “We’re rounding the corner, it will go away very soon.” is neither a lie nor false, it’s an opinion. Using that particular quote in direct reference to saying that Trump lies is signature significant of either full blown Trump Derangement Syndrome or Acute Propaganda-Induced Anti-Trump Hysteria Syndrome; either affliction might require professional help to successfully overcome.

JM wrote, “I don’t think I’m being conned…”

You are either trying to con us or conning yourself.

Glad I could help fix your glaring ignorance.

• JM says:

Yesterday he said “We’re rounding the turn. It’s ending anyway”. No, it isn’t. New cases, hospitalizations and deaths are all up by double digits for the week. A statement with no basis in fact is not an opinion. A statement contradicted by facts that are on the front page every day is not an opinion. If I tell you the earth is flat, I’m not stating an opinion.

Further, his intent is very clearly to deceive. He wants us to believe he has the virus under control when he certainly does not. His deception will have deadly consequences should too many people buy into it.

• JM says:

He refuses to read his daily briefing, spends hours watching Fox News, shows up for work at 10 am, never came up with an infrastructure plan, his health care plan is two weeks away and always will be. OK he does hit the golf course frequently.

• Liberty says:

Sorry, I don’t believe you.

If you were as informed as you say you are, then you’d know of all Trump’s accomplishments. To name a few:

Major middle-east peace deals
          Funding for black colleges
          Major prison reform
          No new wars
          Extreme animal cruelty a federal crime
          Lowering drug prices
          Task force (investing millions) to combat human trafficking.

Most of these have been mentioned in the Wall Street Journal, which I also subscribe to.

If I could get these results, I’ll put up with his NY-style brashness. He’s not a politician, and that’s just fine with me.

• JM wrote, “He refuses to read his daily briefing, spends hours watching Fox News, shows up for work at 10 am, never came up with an infrastructure plan, his health care plan is two weeks away and always will be.”

Don’t forget he sh*ts on public workers and their unions every time he flushed the toilet.

Seriously JM, where did you hear/read all that?

• Liberty says:

Steve, don’t expect a reply.

“Seriously JM, where did you hear/read all that?”

• georgessson says:

Amos -A coupla quotation marks, 2 words, and ya kinda blew to smithereens JM’s myopic theorem.

If you’s ain’t stocking grocery shelves so stumblin’ bumblin’ mumblin’ DementiaJoe can stay in his basement, then you’s ain’t black!

• Gg Mo says:

Hey JM, “The far left that he wants you to be terrified of,,” Are you KIDDING ? No self-respecting, Christian, conservative, CONSTITUTIONALIST is “terrified” of any of these estrogen-pickled , delusional beyond all senses , gaslit , trauma-cult fools. And “Biden’s agenda ” ? “Close to normal” ? The enablers of the “far-left” (and that’s really the Bolshevik Oligarchal Global agenda , “The Great Reset” ) can take their skanky, banker whores, and continue playing in traffic. See where that will get em’. Talk about a sh** stradegy…..

On a lighter note; the Evers recall failed. Poor Misty couldn’t get the signatures needed. She won’t even give out the numbers that she has so it must have been way short. Poor BUTT HURT RIGHTIES. AMIRIGHT.

• Amos Roe says:

Richard, are you saying that your standard for right and wrong just boils down to who wins?

• You are assuming that Richard has a standard regarding right and wrong other than Orange Man Bad, but based on the ludicrous things Richard has written around here I don’t think he actually has right and wrong standards, he’s morally bankrupt.

In all fairness, Amos, The Gotch hasn’t been the only one to warn you against the breathtaking cluelessness of a certain poster; always wrong yet never in doubt!

• Liberty says:

I honestly didn’t even know there was a recall against Evers. I would have signed in a heartbeat, as would many others I know.

• On the same note as usual; Richard is trolling with another deflection.

No deflection; just fact. It does show all the hand-wringing you have done about Evers is baseless. Are vos and fitzgerald even in the state? Hello? Anyone working besides Evers?

• richard lesiak wrote, “No deflection; just fact.”

I know you’re really pretty damned stupid once you’ve hit the evening sauce but are you really so damned ignorant that you actually don’t know what a deflection is and that a deflection could be a lie, misrepresentation, truth, facts, frontier gibberish, all kinds of things? The point is Richard is that it is not on topic and therefore a deflection.

That question above was a rhetorical question of course because we already know you understand it because it’s been explained to you multiple times. We also understand that you have absolutely no self control once you hit the sauce.

richard lesiak wrote, “It does show all the hand-wringing you have done about Evers is baseless.”

What hand-wringing have I done Richard, come one, tell us Richard.

First; I don’t hand-wringe. You must be thinking about someone else.
          Second; I rarely say anything at all about Governor Evers.

richard lesiak wrote, “Are vos and fitzgerald even in the state? Hello?”

I don’t give a flying fart-in-the-wind where they are when they aren’t in session in the capitol. It’s not my turn to watch them.

richard lesiak wrote, “Anyone working besides Evers?”

I work. I hear you word making donuts. Hell, lots of people are working besides Governor Evers.

WTF is the point of this WAY off-topic deflection?

Can’t you focus that pea-brain on the topic at hand?

Did someone down at Green Gables get you all riled up today?

I think you Frankensteined Blaska’s blog post in your drunken twisted mind, much like Governor Doyle’s illegal bill creation, and turned it into a post about Governor Evers. You really should get some professional help for that personal problem.

“We also understand that you have absolutely no self control once you hit the sauce.”

Bravo Indigo November Golf Oscar!!

“You really should get some professional help for that personal problem.”

Bravo Indigo November Golf
          Oscar!! 2.0

Dick,

Are you in high school? Because I don’t know any grown men who act like you do.

“Poor BUTT HURT RIGHTIES. AMIRIGHT.”

gotch uses it all the time. just mocking him.

“Are you in high school?”

Flunked out.

“Because I don’t know any grown men who act like you do.”

Does anyone…welp…other than Arrested Development types, am I right…?

• One of THOSE says:

Recalls are a waste of time. The proper mechanism is called AN ELECTION.

I suspect JM and virtually all proglibocrats would be frightened of your *test* Steve but if they did actually take it there may be some serious and dangerous synaptic chaos to ensue.

A most excellent entry on your blog site btw.

• JM says:

I took the test. Out of two dozen questions about what I believe, my answer was “no” to 18, “maybe” to two and “yes” to two. He most certainly has told thousands of lies and he often puts his own interests ahead of the country. He may be mentally ill and his abuse of norms could be a danger to the country if that style of politics lives long after he’s gone from office.

You may be mentally ill JM and a danger to your family and neighborhood based on your blog entries; see how that works.

Btw; I’d be more worried about Antifa and the rest of the rabid anarchists than anything related to Trump.

• Amos Roe says:

“He most certainly has told thousands of lies….” – JM and everyone else suffering from TDS.

When this meme was being pushed by the media I spent a good amount of time trying to figure out what kind of lies the media were talking about, besides Trump’s typical addiction to hyperbole. I came up dry, even though I think the Bezos-owned Washington Post has now got him to over 20,000 “lies.”

The most remarkable thing I’ve so far seen regarding this subject was back in late 2018, when Mehdi Hasan, host of Intercept’s (sic) “Deconstructed” and also a frequent writer for The Intercept, did an interview with Daniel Dale, whom Hasan introduced as “the brilliant, the one and only Daniel Dale of the Toronto Star who literally monitors Trump’s lies for a living.” This interview, entitled “Trumps Top Ten Lies and Why They Matter” starts out with Mehdi saying:
          “DONALD TRUMP LIES. We know that. He lies in the morning, he lies in the afternoon, he lies in the evening and at night. He even gets up in the middle of the night to tweet, and that tweet almost always turns out to be a lie. A lie is produced each time his lips move. And this astonishing, serial, non-stop, 24/7, pathological lying is not just weird, pathetic, and immoral, it’s a danger to democracy….”

The interview continues in a similar vein for 35 minutes. https://theintercept.com/2018/11/21/the-top-ten-trump-lies-and-why-they-matter-with-daniel-dale/

So what are actual examples of Trump’s “lying?” Ever notice how the media never really gets around to that question? Or when they do, the examples they come up with are pretty much always trivial misstatements or hyperbole, carefully counted each time Trump utters them.

Toward the end of this interview (you need to read/listen to it to believe it) the listener is finally introduced to the top ten most egregious lies Trump had told as President of the US, as of 11/21/18. Or at least this according to a man who makes his living counting up Trump’s “lies:” So let’s just cut to the chase and get the worst of the worst:

“MH: ….Scary. Okay, what’s your number one? What’s top of your list, the top five of the 3,700 odd lies? (Mehdi means the number one lie of all here.- AR)
          DD: So, this is the example I use when I speak somewhere and they ask me why I use the word lie, and not falsehood, or false claim. So, this is my example. So, Trump gave a speech to the Boy Scout Jamboree, which is usually very apolitical, you know, gives a pep talk to these young people about hard work, public service, but Trump said things like this:
           ‘This horrible thing known as Obamacare. That’s really hurting us… What do you think the chances are that this incredible massive crowd, record-setting, is going to be shown on television tonight? That is some crowd. Fake media, fake news… The polls. That’s also fake news. They’re fake polls… By the way, just a question, did President Obama ever come to a Jamboree? ‘
          So, the speech was controversial, obviously. He was speaking to children, and many parents, and you know, scout troop leaders – I don’t even know what they’re called – were upset that the President was so political. And so, he said, in explaining himself, he said ‘No, no, you know, this wasn’t controversial.’ He said ‘I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them and they were very thankful.’
          And so, of course, I contacted the Boy Scouts. Usually big organizations, especially ones with which the president is directly involved, I think he officially is the head of the Boy Scouts by law. So, I contacted the Boy Scouts. Usually, they don’t want to respond but they sent me an email saying, I think, they said, you know – on background, not for attribution – no one called him. This did not happen. No one said this to the President. And so, the President made up an entirely fictional story about the Boy Scouts of America. And to me, this shows that there is no –
          MH: Nothing he won’t lie about.
          DD: – There’s nothing he won’t lie about.
          MH: Nothing precious or sacred.
          DD: There’s nothing sacred, the Boy Scouts.”

So….that’s it, JM. That’s the number one “lie” that Trump has ever told during the first two years of his presidency, at least according to the “one and only” expert on this question. Any question why the Democrats and nearly the entire media in this country haven’t been able to actually nail this supposed serial liar on even a single criminal charge? Contrast that with Hillary Clinton, along with a whole mountain of liars who backed her (and now back Biden) regarding major issues of our national security and our basic constitutional rights.

Interested in your response, JM.

• JM says:

See The Atlantic article “All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus. An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency”.

• Amos Roe says:

“See The Atlantic article ‘All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus. An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency’.”

JM, in trying to keep up to date with reality when it comes to Covid, I’ve read a number of Atlantic articles on this subject before writing off their reporting on this subject as hopeless propaganda with an obvious political motivation. So I just don’t have interest in wasting any more time with them regarding this subject. (Medpage is another great example of this kind of unvarnished Big-Pharma-driven propaganda.)

Have you read any of the reporting about Covid at aier.org? IMO, their reporting has been consistently the best single source on Covid from day one.

What about Dr Scott Atlas, highly censored by the internet although he’s a public health advisor to Trump? https://www.hoover.org/profiles/scott-w-atlas

Or how about the Barrington Declaration, written by three highly qualified experts who are also being slandered up and down by the medical establi$hment and politically-motivated operatives? https://www.newsweek.com/more-10000-scientists-sign-barrington-declaration-petition-saying-current-covid-lockdowns-are-1539917

That said, the single best piece I’ve seen to date is probably “An Open Letter from Belgium Doctors and Health Officials to the Belgium Government and the Belgium Media.” https://docs4opendebate.be/en/open-letter/

Please take the time to read check out these links (or at least the last one) and let me know what you think, OK? Does any of this additional information make you reassess your thoughts regarding Covid and the reliability of pieces like those in the Atlantic etc?

• JM says:

Thanks. I’ll look at all the links tonight.

“See The Atlantic article”

The Atlantic??? One of their editors is a fella named Jeffy Goldberg, am I right?

Anywho, didn’t Jeffy admit (and this is where it gets GOOD!) that his rag’s hit piece on Still Yer President (laughably debunked by eleven (11) some witnesses that were, like, you know, actually there) was likely FAKE NEWS?

Why yes, yes, I believe Jeffy DID admit that his rag’s hit piece on (say it with me) President Trump was likely FAKE NEWS!

Ah Lefty; so MUCH suffocating hypocrisy, so little time!

• Amos Roe says:

Good test Steve. And how far can TDS go? From the Nation Magazine back in May:
        “I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them. He wasn’t my candidate, but taking back the White House is that important.” -https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-allegations/

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

• A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “Is Trump Derangement Syndrome similar to Hillary Derangement Syndrome”

What is this “Hillary Derangement Syndrome” you speak of?

Katha Pollitt is the pitiably pathetic paradigm of the Post-Modern-Neo-Lefty; raised-n-educated to believe that their every imbecilic thought is valid and anyone that doesn’t see things in that twisted way is normalizing hate.

• A Voice in the Wilderness says:

• A Voice in the Wilderness wrote, “Steve: Let’s just say Hillary-Hatred Derangement Syndrome. Interesting keywords search. This condition was demonstrated by rabid, misogynistic Republicans in the 2016 Presidential election.”

There you go throwing out that word misogynistic when it doesn’t apply; typical fully consumed progressive, accuse with not facts to support the accusation.

Provide factual examples of what you speak of.

Is anyone that voted against Hillary Clinton automatically considered misogynistic in your twisted progressive mind?

• Amos Roe says:

“Amos: Is Trump Derangement Syndrome similar to Hillary Derangement Syndrome (which puts righties out-of-whack)?” – Voice in the Wilderness

Can’t speak for “righties” as I have never been one, so not sure regarding that particular context.
          But speaking for myself, I’d say no. One the one hand you have a man who has spent the last four years abiding by the Constitution, treating this staff with respect and keeping this country out of war. On the other hand, you have a woman who has undisguised contempt for the rule of law, treats her staff like s*** and absolutely relishes the idea of killing a leader after having a knife rammed into his rectum and transforming the most prosperous nation in Northern Africa into a hellhole of violence, corruption and slavery.
          And that’s just scratching the surface.

So I think one is a certified derangement based upon hatred and propaganda, while the other is a moral judgement based upon the facts.

• Liberty says:

I’m a woman and can’t stand Hillary.

Not every criticism, thought, or word is misogynistic (or racist). Leftists use that word so often and so inappropriately, that they are eroding its true meaning.

Have I met men who are brutes? Yes, yet I’ve never felt the need to lump them in with all men or to refer to myself as a victim.

“Let’s just say Hillary-Hatred Derangement Syndrome. Interesting keywords search. This condition was demonstrated by rabid, misogynistic Republicans in the 2016 Presidential election.”

I’m a woman and can’t stand Hillary.” (bolds mine)

VEDDY INTERESTING!

For some reason (implicit bias?) The Gotch thought you were a Y-Chromosmal Unit.

However, if (to borrow a phrase) “(n)ot every criticism, thought, or word is misogynistic (or racist)” it shouldn’t be necessary to report to the Reeducation Gulag…right…?

• Liberty says:

BTW, you tend to describe Trump in terms of adjectives.

Can you please be more specific in your condemnation on him?

• JM says:

I’ll work on that tomorrow. In the meantime, Google The Lincoln Project and watch a few ads.
        Trump throws out superlatives like he keeps a book of them next to his Twitter device. His devotion to gross exaggeration is almost as pointless and counter-productive as his incessant lies.

• Liberty says:

You can’t throw us one line about what you don’t like about Trump’s policies? Why wait until tomorrow?

I know all about the Lincoln Project. They’re comprised of rejects and never-Trumpers from the Republican party. Part of the swamp. Once the election is over, Dems will stop taking their calls. I suggest you do your own research into this group of misfits & wannabes. They’re not what you think.

BTW, I don’t base my opinions on ads. That’s for dummies.

• JM wrote, “His devotion to gross exaggeration is almost as pointless and counter-productive as his incessant lies.”

All politicians modern day are engaging in gross even extreme exaggeration, the political left has made a art of it since the turn of the century bot gone completely off the rails of reality since November 2016.

I think I covered the Trump lies portion of this comment in my response to you above, learn from it or continue to look like a fool, it’s your choice.

• madisonexpat says:

The Lincoln Project is a coterie of losers who were all in for Hillary. They have guided every Republican presidential loss in twenty years then used that expertise to sink Hillary.
          President Trump is fortunate in his enemies. Especially these money burners.

Trump’s critics nearly always attack his personality because it’s easy to do but how often do they evaluate his policies, strategies, philosophy, and achievements. He’s obliterated Obama’s legacy and exposed him as the immoral phoney America hating traitor that he is.

I like Trump’s approach to illegal immigration and sanctuary cities while the dems fight him every step of the way and of course just getting anywhere near the subject immediately activates the race hustlers into full retard attack mode.

• dad29 says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA…………..breathe………….BWAHAHAHAHAHA………wipe tears……..BWAHAHAHAHA………show it to the wife…………BWAHAHAHAHAHA

• One of THOSE says:

Double holy sh-t, and I suppose Bill Clinton is a choirboy? Repulsive, repugnant, repellant, reprehensible. That is one sick bastard who does not deserve to be called POTUS.

“Repulsive, repugnant, repellant, reprehensible. That is one sick bastard”

What’s the body count up to in the wake of Bill and Hill?

• dad29 says:

How many civilians were alive and working in the aspirin factory Billy bombed? How many died at Benghazi? How’s their abortion-victim count? How many dead bodies were laying around Arkansas after they–like Epstein–became inconveniently knowledgeable?

Wilderness says: “Policy? DT has none to speak of. Our allies regard the U.S. with caution and skepticism.”

You do not know how our allies regard us because you aren’t part of the inner circle, except perhaps within your ongoing juvenile fantasies.

Wilderness Voice avoids everything beyond Trump’s personality because deep down he understands what an effective, powerful, resilient, tough as nails Leader our President is.
      What our puerile keyboard warrior does not understand is that this is a good thing.
      Difficult to penetrate let alone communicate with the hive mind.

Anything on policy, third ask.

• Liberty says:

Depends on which allies. Most of the countries you’re probably thinking of are liberal, like Germany and France, who haven’t been a huge friend to use in the past, so who cares what they think?

Israel and Poland, who have fought by our side are true friends. Yet Biden, in his infinite stupidity had the audacity to call Poland and Hungary authoritarians. What an idiot.

Other countries probably “liked” us better when Obama was president because he apologized for us. Imagine, president of the US apologizing for the the rest of us. Shameful. Trump puts America first, which is how it should be. For Americans, our country and our people should come first.

“Our allies regard the U.S. with caution and skepticism.”

18. dad29 says:

Pleased to note that you have finally decided substance is more important than style. Note that Pat Buchanan also had far more substance than GHWBush–so look what we got. Ironic that Trump ripped off most of Buchanan’s playbook, eh?

According to Walter E. Williams (09/23/2020):
    “The ugliness that we have recently witnessed—including rioting, billions of dollars of property destruction, assaults, murders, and grossly stupid claims about our nation—has its origins on college campuses.”
    I would add that Obama promoted and accelerated racial division to an enormous degree while simultaneously weaponizing the IRS and Intelligence Agencies. That is why he is now considered The Great Divider in Chief but remains untouchable because of black privilege.

Posted by Williams on 10/23 not 09/23.

In mathematics, fractions are reduced to their lowest simplest form for easier understanding and management. In politics, concepts and ideas are reduced to their simplest form so the thoroughly brainwashed dems can better grasp and understand them.
    For example; Biden and Harris say if Trump is reelected there will be more violence. Conversely, the violence will end if Biden wins. That means demonrats are controlling the violence.

22. Liberty says:

Amen to almost everything you wrote. Except that I feel confident that Trump will again win.

And I urge conservatives NOT to pay attention to those fake media polls. The few that got it right last time: Trafalgar, Democracy Institute, Helmut Norpoth are calling it again for Trump. Even Rasmussen shows it as being a close race.

There is no way, no freaking way, Biden is double digits ahead. Not just wishful thinking either.

Look at the facts.

-Trump’s approval rating is 52% acc to Rasmussen. Obama was at 48% at this very point in time in 2012.

-Energy on the ground for Trump is huge!

-New Republican voters are outpacing new Democratic voters in battleground states. The ONLY reason the Dems are ahead now is because most of them vote absentee, while conservatives vote in person closer to the date or on election day.

-There is STILL a silent Trump voter, fearful of publicly supporting him for fear of left-wing retribution.

-Black vote is expected to be AT LEAST 21% for Trump, and his approval rating among Blacks was at something like 48% this past week.

23. Liberty says:

“Maybe this time the arrogant Left will learn its lesson.”

No, they will likely double down on their attacks. They are so so smug, so in love with their faulty logic, so manipulated (reinforced by media & tech), so filled with hate for Trump, that I doubt they can even being to understand where we’re coming from and why we feel the way we do.

24. Ed says:

I voted for Trump, decided that once the Riots broke out. Decided Libertarian vote was not worth it, this time.

Wrote Mike Koval for D.A.

• One of THOSE says:

I knew I wasn’t the only one!

• Ed says:

Certainly not.

I turned Libertarian after the 2000 election when the GOP exploded the size of government, created the Patriot Act, invaded Iraq.etc…

Sadly I voted Libertarian in the ladt Governor’s race, and we.got Governors Peepers. But I couldn’t vote at that time for Walker because of the FoxCon and Bucks stadium. Corporate welfare.

Too much is riding on this election to not vote for the GOP.

• georgessson says:

Ha ! I too wrote in Koval ! No matter what the reality -We can dream!

Dad29 nails it “Function over Form.”

26. Kooter says:

Guys/Gals, you’re wasting your time. Dick “Still Waiting” Lesiak, AVITW, Alfie and JM got nothing. The more you press Regressives on logic/substance, the more adolescent emotion you get. It’s a symptom of the social media-fueled narcissism that is rotting away human society : “just because I feel that I’m right must mean I am right”.

“ ‘just because I feel that I’m right must mean I am right’ ”.

AKA: Magical Lefty Thinking; Lefties (most, not all) need only “think” something in their empty little heads and it magically becomes reality…their reality.

Quite infantilizing and puerile, am I right?

The Gotch said back in 2016: “I’d vote for The Donald before I’d vote for Hillarity New Jowls Clinton, and I’ll never…EVER…vote for Still Yer President.”

Never is a long time…reconfiguring…

28. Liberty says:

Voice,

Conservatives aren’t the ones screaming like banshees, whipping our clothes off, threatening to leave the country like whiny babies, destroying cities, blowing up buildings, assaulting cops, harassing innocent restaurant goers, and making threats. That would be leftists, specifically those with TDS.

We call out Hillary and rightfully so. Nothing compared to the derangement seen on the left though.

“Is Trump Derangement Syndrome similar to Hillary Derangement Syndrome (which puts righties out-of-whack)?”

29. blametheboomers85 says:

“Trump is a narcissist” “His tank of human empathy reads “empty.”“

Classic boomer “conservative” loser speak. As a member of the most narcissistic generation in human history, you don’t even know what narcissism is or how it manifests.

As for Trump’s empathy… he has a ton of it. People lacking empathy can’t push buttons like that.

He is very low in agreeableness and politeness. But high in openness… just see the video creative coming out of his team. You think he leads like a guy wanting the credit? He’s empowering that creative team to crush memes.

Also your pandering to liberals and slower liberals (“conservatives”) does nothing to help. You will get no thanks and they take no quarter.

Wake up Blaska. Like Aragon said to Theodin, “open war is upon you, whether you would have it or not.” And unlike Theodin, you don’t have any Helm’s Deep to retreat to for cover.

It takes two to Tango but only one to War. I know America First has taken a beating for the last 100 years. Shake it off and get ready to make the rubble bounce!

30. Robski says:

It is emphatically a no for Biden/Harris. Since leaving the Democratic Party after 2012 I’ve utilized a voting pattern of 3rd party for prez, republicans for state office and write-ins or the rare righty for local government posts. I’m proud to say I voted for the head groundskeeper at the Werkes for school board. I’ll be honest that I maybe thought Trump was great for a minute in the 1980s in a Scrooge mcduck or Richey Rich sort of way. Otherwise I’ve never really liked the man. So I face a dilemma, do I leave the top of the ticket blank or do I vote Trump or Jorgensen? I’ve done a lot of soul searching and rationalizing (broken 2 party system, voted for dems for 5 terms and they haven’t fixed “racism”, opposing wings of the same eagle etc). But for me a vote for Trump is a protest vote and a big double whammy 🖕🖕to anqueefa, mayor Satya, Sire GQ, Yeshua the bat man, Shady Kilfoy and all these other despicable and hypocritical and racist Maoist sjw organizations. I don’t like to make decisions based on emotion, but my decision is based on sheer hatred for the previously mentioned groups. It is also a default decision based on which candidate I despise the least. The left went batshit crazy, with a climax of craziness over the summer and that was it for me. For me the role of dems being the lesser of two evils is now reversed.

31. Michael C. says:

Dave, where and when did Mueller conclude that “Russian Collusion” was a hoax?

A recently-released Senate Intelligence Committee report – endorsed by all Republicans on the committee – found that:

“[Campaign chairman Paul] Manafort hired and worked increasingly closely with a Russian national, Konstantin Kilimnik. Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer.” … “[C]ontinuing throughout his time in the Campaign, Manafort directly and indirectly communicated with Kilimnik, Deripaska, and the pro-Russian oligarchs in Ukraine. On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik.”

Click to access report_volume5.pdf

So Trump’s campaign chairman – *while he was chairman* – repeatedly passed campaign information to a Russian intelligence agent. Maybe that’s not definitive proof of collusion or conspiracy, but there was certainly basis for suspecting that the campaign might have colluded or conspired with Russia.