You WILL be doxxed if you disagree with the BLM mural

… and fired from your job.

Two young black women are painting a Black Lives Matter mural on a boarded-up window on E. Wilson Street Sunday afternoon. White man driving an SUV stops to complain that the mural is, itself, racist, anti-white. He threatens to paint over the mural. He questions whether the two had permission to paint. And he probably got carried away a little too far.

“I don’t want to see your (expletive) everyday,” and tells the artists, “You don’t live here. That’s obvious.”

A witness told police “the man was not making threats” but was “harassing artists.”

Please paint a mural on my boarded-up window!

The four young people included a daughter of prominent educators Kaleem and Lisa Peyton Caire, who most certainly DO live in Madison, although not at that location. Police arrive, tell the man to move on, which he does. Explains to all concerned that the mural painters and the pickup driver were both exercising free speech. Not good enough for Mrs. Caire. As quoted by the Wisconsin State Journal:

Kaleem Caire doxxes“It was a “racially motivated attack based on who is acceptable and what is acceptable,” she said. “It was not freedom of speech and it was not left to interpretation. … It was wrong and it was aggressive and it was harassment.”

Wrong? Aggressive? Harassing? About par for the course here in the Peoples’ Republic, wouldn’t you say. Perhaps racist, one could add.

The head groundskeeper here at the Werkes recalls taking his turn at the microphone during public comment period at the Madison school board to argue in favor of school resource police officers. Shouted down, physically swarmed, called a “white supremacist.” Or, for that matter, getting a cuppa joe at Helbach’s in Middleton. (“I am not Tim Carpenter. Do not beat me.”)

Kaleem Caire’s family doxxes

What is irresponsible is the Caires saw fit to doxx the employer of the  art critic. Even named the company’s president. Wisconsin State Journal reporter Chris Rickert tells one of the Werkes’ gray lab coats:

“The Caires found out where [the pick-up driver] works (probably from LinkedIn) and they set in motion an online campaign to have people call his boss. That was happening well before I knew about the incident. By the time I called Monday morning, [the boss] said he had gotten 60 calls about the incident. Obviously, the vast majority of those weren’t coming from news media.”

EMS industrialSure enough, after checking back several times with the protestor’s employer, the boss finally said he had fired his employee of 30 years.  The company would like to keep its plate glass windows and its customers, no doubt.

Blaska’s Bottom Line: The white man may be racist (that’s the default assumption, isn’t it?) or just maybe is tired of all the boarded-up windows and the lawlessness they represent. Painting murals is tacit justification for the smashing and grabbing that required the plywood in the first place. The new normal.

We have asked the Caire family how they were threatened in any way. Awaiting a response.

THIS JUST IN: Tucker Carlson says New York Times plans to reveal location of his home in order to injure his family and shut him up. Story here.

How will YOU be silenced?

This entry was posted in George Floyd riots, identity politics, Race, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to You WILL be doxxed if you disagree with the BLM mural

Yelling at the Square? No ball bat? No Molotov cocktail? No hail of gunfire? No storefronts shattered? No looting? The man should severely punished. Why? Because Madison.
    In other news Dane County goes for Donald Trump.

2. Liberty says:

Any comment from Kaleem about the hell you’ve taken, or the massive destruction to businesses, or Tim Carpenter, or the demonstrators screaming at patrons downtown?

People won’t say it to his face, but Kaleem lost respect by doing this. He may see this as a victory, but what he’s essentially done is drown out any positive messaging.

This would have been a good opportunity for communication, to bridge divides, and maybe even gain an ally, but he used it to exact revenge. How many people, when they think of Kaleem, will now see his willingness to jump to conclusions and get revenge, instead of the positive things he’s done for young black people?

Personally, I won’t listen to a word he has to say from now on. Heck, at this point I would completely ignore him if I saw him in public. How can you communicate with people you can’t trust?

3. Sheppy says:

Reminds me of what happened to the General Manager of the Thirsty Goat a month or so ago. She lost her job over a social media post referencing domestic terrorists blocking the Beltline. No mention of any racial terms. The owner had to fork over $5k to Brandi’s trust fund to make it go away.

• Liberty says:

I will never be patronizing The Thirsty Goat or ANY business that so willingly throws employees under the bus without the benefit of due process.

4. Liberty says:

The silent majority may be afraid to talk, but they WILL speak in November. The rioting, the doxxing, the assaults against innocent bystanders, the harassment may feel good now, but it is forcing people to vote Republican AND for Trump in the fall.

Those polls showing Biden in the lead BTW are not to believed for one simple reason. People who support Trump are afraid to reply to pollsters because if they do, they know they might find themselves on the receiving end of the mob.

5. pANTIFArts says:

If you allow the beatification of the Downtown “art work”, it doesn’t bode well for their eventual removal. If criticism is not tolerated, then removal will be Verboten. Windows are nice, people like them, but they can’t be replaced weekly. It’s much healthier if they realize that their work is ephemeral, and not universally appreciated. WHAT IF – The Downtown Louvre had a panel saying “We Support The Poli….” – – – (never mind)

6. Gary Kriewald says:

Nothing is more emblematic of the Madison mindset than the murals adorning what used to be shop windows on State Street. Instead of confronting the reality of the criminal behavior that has put many small business owners in financial jeopardy, the evidence of their mindless destruction has been slathered over by “art” worthy of talentless middle-schoolers. And now apparently these plywood masterpieces have been accorded the status of holy icons (by the very iconoclasts who gleefully tore down the statues on Capitol Square). There’s a line from a poem by W. H. Auden that captures the moment pefectly: “…intellectual disgrace stares from evey human face.”

7. westsidesue says:

Watching from the South. Who among us is safe? 30 years down the drain? Fines paid to organizations that are busily tearing down civilization? Silent majority better get off their asses and join together, that’s all! GRRRrrrr

8. Robski says:

Since we no longer live in a free and open society, silence is a new norm for self preservation. Well it isn’t really anything new in world history but new to America for sure. Certainly there have been many people who survived a Marxist labor camp by staying silent. What is scary is you have to be silent to protect the people around you now as well. You cannot give the woke mob and SJWs any form of supply. You play right into their hands when you lash out at them and it only encourages these characters even more. This all sucks badly but you also have to consider that not engaging with the mob is a form of mind control over them. If you keep your poise and calmly avoid the jackass with the bullhorn you look sane and they look insane. If silence is violence and free speech is hate speech then I choose complete disengagement. Give them no quarter…

9. Liberty says:

Can doxxers be sued for harassment and defamation? If this happened to me, I’d be consulting a lawyer and considering legal action.

10. SouthofReality says:

Which is why a lot of citizens will not answer poll questions. Maybe it’s a legitimate polling firm; maybe not. Why take the chance?

• Liberty says:

That’s it exactly. Conservatives and Trump supporters see how unhinged many in the left are and don’t want to take chances. They WILL speak loudly in November, just like they did in 2016.

11. Kaleem Caire,
    I know you don’t know me from a hole in the wall and probably don’t give a hoot about my opinion but I know who you are and I’ve followed your activism in the Madison area and you’ve disappointed me; you crossed the line with your doxxing and your unsupported accusation of racism. The truth is that your daughter is an unethical vandal if she was painting someone else’s property without previous explicit permission from the property owner. Regardless of whether your daughter’s actions were vandalism or not your actions in response to this incident are unethical and immoral.

EMS Industrial,
    There is local and regional competition for the type of service you have provided me since the late 1970’s; you’re action against your Vice President is signature significant. Your virtue signaling to the mobs makes you a coward; you just permanently lost a long term customer and I will no longer recommend your services to anyone. Good bye.

• Liberty says:

Well said. I would also add that if this was me who he had doxxed and defamed publicly, I’d take legal action.

• Liberty wrote, “Well said.

Thank you.

Liberty wrote, “I would also add that if this was me who he had doxxed and defamed publicly, I’d take legal action.

The only legal action he could possibly take is suing all those that doxxed him for public defamation because they called him a racist and he literally lost his job because of it. Their slander and libel literally falsely defamed his character and cause him financial harm. There IS a case if the racism accusers cannot prove that he is in fact a racist, his actions when confronting the vandals is certainly not racist. If he started a fund raiser to cover his legal bills for a defamation case, I’d personally donate to it.

This cancel culture crap from these totalitarian minded fools has got to stop!

I will say that his claim that the painting the people were painting on the boarded up business is racist is also a false claim.

• Liberty says:

Yes, by legal action I meant that I would sue. I would not have talked back to those kids in the first place, but if this had been me I would find a good lawyer and sue.

Should be SOP to dox anyone who doxes.

Kaleem had a profound teachable moment with his daughter and majorly blew it but could still salvage that if he were to wise up and if not he’ll be just another angry resentful white hating black person in Madison but at least he’ll be popular among others with those same characteristics. Fortunately overall, people like that are a tiny minority across the land but they do like to cluster not unlike malignant tumors.

• Liberty says:

I’d rather go through the courts than dox, and I hope this person does.

“Kaleem had a profound teachable moment with his daughter and majorly blew it but could still salvage that if he were to wise up and if”

Yes to this! And I suspect he lost some respect in the process, although nobody will say it to his face.

“Fortunately overall, people like that are a tiny minority across the land but they do like to cluster not unlike malignant tumors.”

Yes, and self-respecting people of all races are distancing themselves from the lunacy.

Kaleem didn’t do himself or his cause any favors.

• pANTIFArts says:

“Kaleem had a profound teachable moment with his daughter and majorly blew it”??? I’d say he used it to the full measure !! She will remember this little trick, AND USE it, for the rest of her life. I know what y’all are saying, but we DO teach our children with our actions, no matter how toxic they are.

• pANTIFArts says:

Lines are being drawn. No matter how you felt about him and his wife before, they thought that this was OK !

• Liberty says:

Pantifa, I’m no longer on the fence about him. I can safely say that I no longer respect or trust him.

• Batman wrote, “Dox the no due process prick that fired this employee along with the Caires including a nicely worded explanation. Should be SOP to dox anyone who doxes.”

Doxxing is wrong no matter who does it and just because some people like Kaleem are willing to flush their ethics and morals down the crapper doesn’t mean we should do the same. I won’t justify a tit-for-tat rationalization.

Batman wrote, “Kaleem had a profound teachable moment with his daughter and majorly blew it…”

I completely agree. He allowed his emotions to overrule his critical thinking.

I understand where you are coming from Steve but we obviously conduct warfare differently. My tactic is a powerful weapon against doxers and I have zero moral/ethical reservations about using it in virtually all cases.

• Batman wrote, “I understand where you are coming from Steve but we obviously conduct warfare differently.”

The problem is this is literally not “warfare”, this is unethical and immoral intimidation political tactics on the part of one side. Doxxing is just NOT a tactic I’d use in warfare, I’d use much more frontal attack tactics in a “war”, I suppose that comes from my Army Infantry background.

We can just disagree on this one.

gee; you should explain your doxxing opinion to gotch. he tried it with me.

• Richard Lesiak wrote, “gee; you should explain your doxxing opinion to gotch. he tried it with me.”

No one tried to dox you, you’re a liar and you’re trolling again.

Thanks again for another one of your “valued” participation efforts Richard.

• pANTIFArts says:

People who use their real names don’t need to be doxxed – that’s why Gaia gave us Google.

The Gotch never doxxed anyone, including 74 year-old DRAMA QUEEN Donut makers that live in Section VIII housing; prove it or STFU!

• John says:

• John wrote, “The Marquette professor who doxxed a graduate student by name and personal information on his politically conservative blog that lead to threats against her, won his case in the conservative activist State Supreme Court. But now it’s bad? Whether “academic freedom” or not, doxxing is a tool for right wingers, like recording and reporting professors comments said to be liberal.”

If you are claiming that these two cases are somehow alike then provide the details to support your opinion. If you can’t support your argument then you need to understand that Correlation ≠ Causation.

John wrote, “It’s clear you don’t want to take responsibility for your aberrant behavior. Got it, you phony hypocrites.”

Since your reply is to my comment and you’re slinging around that word “you” like you’re claiming that I’ve engaged in “aberrant behavior” and I’m a “hypocrite”. Support your claim that I’ve engaged in “aberrant behavior” and I’m a “hypocrite” or be labeled a liar.

I’m giving you a chance to step up and be an adult John.

By the way John; doxxing is exactly what consumed left wing ideologues, progressives and social justice warriors have been doing for some time and I’ve made my opinion very clear in this comment thread that I believe that it’s wrong no matter who does it.

• Liberty says:

• Liberty wrote, “Steve, the left relies on rage, emotion and the perpetration of fear. Don’t expect too much in the way of concrete examples or logic from them.”

I happen to agree with you; however, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t require them to support their arguments. Eventually the ones that still have some integrity left will stop making claims they cannot support, the rest are just ignorant parrots.

• Liberty says:

John,

Don’t know much about this case and I’m sure that if you look hard enough you can find instances of conservatives acting inappropriately.

The doxxing, harassing, riots, anarchy, destruction of statues, assaulting cops, and tolerating said behavior? That title goes to the left. I see examples of this almost every day, and that is not an exaggeration.

• McAdams Did NOT Doxx The TA. You Moron! He Mentioned Her NAME Only ” Which Everyone Already Knew” In His Personal PRIVATE Blog ” But Never Asked For Any Retribution! Your Lying Libturd Bullshit Will Not Be Tolerated As We Know Your Psycho Agenda!! GTFOH!!

12. Alberticus says:

BLACK-L-M is RACISM . It is EXCLUSIONARY of all non-blacks.
    How much MONEY is the “protection racket” BLM sucking in from the effeminate LEFT twits?
    $MILLION$ unaccounted for and whisking off to private bank accounts.
    Diversity? Tolerance? Inclusiveness? NOT.
    Show up at those rallies with an “ALL Lives Matter” sign and see how you are welcomed.
    Show up at those rallies with a “WHITE Lives Matter” sign and see how you are welcomed
    ALL lives matter ?…. not to the Racist BLM crowd.
    This is a racist “Black Criminal Protection Racket” designed to disable the Policing of Violent Black Criminals. It has morphed into an Extortion racket akin to Sharpton/Jackson’s rackets. Being only 13% of the population, blacks commit 52% of murders. Consequently, police regard confrontations with blacks as being more dangerous to police, and this affects police behavior. FACTS: Here are recent statistics provided by Statista. https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/
    https://youtu.be/COwDLSu99w0 more statistics — 16 minute video
    Then the STUPID White TWIT protesters will wonder why the Police are afraid to save them from rape, robbery, mugging. Why would a cop endanger his job or pension for TWITS?
    How is the small business situation Madison? Just wait ….. gonna get better.
    Is your city being looted and burned by illiterate barbarians? THANK A TEACHER!

• Batman wrote, “Steve, are you saying we are not in the midst of a violent (cultural) war with the attacking force’s goal being to obliterate the existing social, historical, financial, and constitutional, fabric of our society and if not what would you call it?”

That’s a fair question.

A war kinda requires opposing forces facing off with one another in armed conflict, I think using the word “war” right now is hyperbole but to be perfectly honest I don’t think we are far from real war. War has a very specific kind of connotation to it; I prefer to call it something along the lines of a cultural/social ideological conflict, at least for now.

Ask me the same question again in the middle of November after President Trump is reelected. 😉

• dad29 says:

Spoken like an honorable infantry veteran.

• dad29 wrote, “Spoken like an honorable infantry veteran.”

Actually dad29 it’s got nothing to do with my military service, it’s literally the definition…

War: a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

dad29 wrote, “Perhaps you should get acquainted with “Lawfare” which is being waged every day against the President and–more broadly–against the United States’ founding ideals and ideas. For more on that, search “The Last Refuge blog + lawfare” and see what comes up.

You might also want to study up on 4th-Gen warfare, which is light on troops but heavy on tactical feints and surprise. See Gen. Wm. Lind and Martin Creveld, e.g.”

There is a difference between war and warfare.

14. patrickmoloughlin says:

So this was an “aggressive” “attack?”

No, an aggressive attack is when you use a bullhorn to scream RACIST in somebody’s ear, while carrying a baseball bat over your shoulder, or spraying lighter fluid on somebody and lighting them on fire, or firebombing a government building, or even faking a hate crime would be considered an aggressive attack. Throwing rocks and bottles at police is an aggressive attack. Yelling is not an aggressive attack.

I have to agree with others here that I am also disappointed in Kaleem Caire. I thought he was one of the good guys. I will cut him some slack because it was his family, but they were neither harmed nor intimidated.

• Liberty says:

I voted for Kaleem for school board because I definitely saw him as the better candidate, but my support for him has always been wishy-washy.

15. National Vanguard says:

I think David Blaska is controlled Marxist opposition for the way he censors honest and accurate opinions.

16. sentient7 says:

Who wants to live in a multicultural war zone? Who has any interest of EVER associating with multicultural victims? What is the attraction for integration when self-segregation on another continent is a viable alternative? What of the history of the Liberia?

• pANTIFArts says:

The success of the American Colonization Society experiment was underwhelming to say the least. The vast majority of Black Freemen and Freed Slaves considered themselves American, and felt no affinity to the motherland. It was not until the 1960’s that Blacks in America started identifying themselves as African. The culture of Liberia is similar in some ways to ours. But, even the POOREST emigrant would be considered wealthy there. FUN FACT: The entirety of Africa is very clique-ish and biased along tribal/ethnic lines, but Liberia takes Black Racism to a new level.

• sentient7 says:

Yes, even former slaves from the US practiced slavery in Liberia, though at first, perhaps reluctantly. They imported “Southern” culture and never assimilated with the native tribes. Those natives were enemies; Chief among them was butchered and eaten. Lesson Learned……..former slaves did not embrace or practice tolerance, honesty, or virtue in “their” new nation. Lesson today……..trust no one in the BLM movement. Lesson two: If current society is sooooooo oppressive, why no advocacy to return to AFRICA?

• madisonexpat says:

Because they get no points for being black in Africa. They cannot claim victimhood. Liberia is opposite of Madison in terms of which lives matter more than others. Notice how many blacks are leaving Madison when its suddenly full of white supremacists? Notice how many black FIB’s are incoming?
          What you subsidize you get more of.

17. AdamC says:

Very sorry to see the Caire family weaponizing their status and privilege against someone who holds a different viewpoint and committed no crime and pursuing the destruction of that person’s life possibly based solely on his different view AND his race.

The Caire family enjoys prominence and privilege in Madison and they have to know so.

Ironic that the police were called and criminal charges urged against someone exercising First Amendment speech rights, instead of intervention of community resource persons utilizing proven restorative techniques. Maybe that all IS a bunch of worthless B.S. then?

He is the wrong color so does not qualify for restorative justice AdamC.
      Sheesh; get with the Madison program or get-outa-town!

I have to mow my lawn.

18. georgessson says:

I couldn’t help myself and posted to Kaleem’s page. If I never post again, talk to National Vanguard…. You’ll likely find me sandwiched between some newly applied plywood. He’ll be the one holding the paint brush.

19. dad29 says:

Try it sometime.

• dad29 wrote…

“Well, Stevie, “War” has 11 definitions in dictionary.com. The first is conventional–the one you like. But if you expand your mind a bit, you’ll find #s 4-11 (2 are verbs) to be a bit more imaginative.

Try it sometime.”

Awww, that’s cute, dad29 is trying to educate me on how to use a dictionary in a very condescending way. Actions have consequences. Two can play your little game.

Sure there are 11 separate definitions for the word “war” on dictionary.com and the top four all refer to arms in conflict, you will find much the same from any online dictionary. Why dad29 are the #1 definitions in all the dictionaries referring to armed conflict; that was a rhetorical question because I don’t think you’re up to actually posting a sincere intelligent answer. By the way dad29, arms refers to weapons, just in case you don’t get that reference.

Now here’s the catch; what dad29 fails to tell others is that the other definitions have context that doesn’t apply to this conversation as examples “aggressive business conflict”, “struggle to achieve a goal”, and “cards” as in a card game. Context actually matters dad29, but of course when your goal is to smear it doesn’t and the hope is that no one will know how moronic your argument actually is.

I was really clear in an earlier post, let me repeat a portion of it…

” I think using the word “war” right now is hyperbole but to be perfectly honest I don’t think we are far from real war. War has a very specific kind of connotation to it; I prefer to call it something along the lines of a cultural/social ideological conflict, at least for now.”

I provided the context as to how I defined war and voiced my opinion about the use of the word in this context; I don’t give a hoot if you don’t like it.

Your welcome to your opinion and thanks for participating in this little game.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• dad29 says:

So in your mind, Mollys, Mortars, bricks concrete-filled water bottles, and suchlike don’t qualify as “weapons” any more than CN/CS or pepperballs, or rubber bullets. Hmmmm.

Did you miss a few chapters of Insurgency, Steve?

• Dad29,
          Please don’t write things that lead others to think that you’re ignorant enough to believe that anytime a brick is thrown in anger we are in the midst of a “war” or “insurgency”.

20. dad29 says:

Well, Stevie, please don’t write things displaying your stunted knowledge of “war.” Makes you look silly and narrow-minded all at once. Of course, you are free to demonstrate that hurled bricks are NOT ‘weapons’ by posing as a target, like many cops are forced to do.

Might knock some sense into your head, come to think of it.

And don’t display your ignorance of the insurrections currently running in Seattle, Portland, and Chicago. They are not “1-brick” affairs. (But you can be excused for your ignorance if your news-source is the AP, or the other Usual Suspects, I suppose.)

• dad29 wrote, “you are free to demonstrate that hurled bricks are NOT ‘weapons’ “

Didn’t say or imply that.

You just earned yourself another award for your shelf…

I’m sure you’ve already got a slew of them but I’m sure you’ve always got room for one more trophy representing your outstanding cognitive abilities.

Catcha later dude.

21. dad29 says:

You are an exquisitely stupid fellow. That quote is only about 6 posts up from here.

So, Stevie, you can put those trophies back on your shelf where you had ’em.

Buh-Bye!