Which side will riot after Tuesday’s elections?

Got plywood?

After the Orkin man debugged Ol’ Sparky, our Eisenhower-era mainframe computer, the gray lab coats at Blaska Policy Werkes asked the rusty relic who will prevail in Tuesday’s mid-term elections.  Sparky made the following prognostications — posted here in red. Our subscribers’ picks are highlighted yellow.

1) What percentage of vote will Tim Michels get for governor of Wisconsin?   51% 51%

2) What percentage of vote will Ron Johnson will get for U.S. Senate?   51%   52.8%

3) What percentage of votes will Eric Toney get for attorney general vs. Rob Kaul?   51%   49.9%

4) Who wins for Senate in Ohio?

• J.D. Vance, R   89%

• Tim Ryan, D

5) Who wins for Senate in Pennsylvania?

• Mehmet Oz, R  83%
  • John Fetterman, D

6) Who wins governor of Arizona?

• Kari Lake, R   81%
  • Katie Hobbs, D

7) Who wins Senator in Arizona?

• Blake Masters, R   61%
  • Mark Kelly, D inc.

8) Who wins Senator in Georgia?

• Herschel Walker, R   67%
  • Raphael Warnock, D inc.

9) Who wins Senate in Nevada?

• Adam Laxalt, R   84%
  • Catherine Cortez Masto, D inc.

10) Who wins governor of New York?

• Lee Zeldin, R   59%
  • Kathy Hochul, D inc.

11) Republicans will claim majority of how many seats in U.S. Senate?   +3    +1.8

12) Republicans will claim majority of how many seats in U.S. House?   +14    +16.5%

13) What percentage of votes will Anthony Hamilton get for sheriff of Dane County?   ???    44.1%

"The left has internalized the GOP is a threat to democracy. There will be violence and riots from the left The media will accept no responsibility for escalating tensions over democratic threats and will largely find ways to excuse or downplay what happens. That then helps the GOP." — Republican blogger Erick-Woods Erickson after Republicans sweep.

NY Times hates RoJo

… of course, but predicts Sen. Johnson will be re-elected. Each of eight New York Times writers pick their winners. Those winners are: Mehmet Oz in PA, Kathy Hochul in NY, Herschel Walker in GA, Kari Lake in AZ, Katie Hobbs in AZ, Ron Johnson in WI, Tim Ryan in OH, Maria Elvira Salazar in FL (House).

Johnson is “a come from behind kind of guy,” writes the Times’ Michelle Cottle, who confesses she hates RoJo.

Like elsewhere, inflation is the top issue for Wisconsinites, and they are unimpressed with how President Biden has been handling things. Public safety is also a major concern, and Mr. Johnson has relentlessly hammered Mr. Barnes as a radical leftist who’s weak on crime. Conservatives have gleefully played up Mr. Barnes’s more contentious past remarks on race relations and law enforcement.

Blaska’s Bottom Line: O.K., maybe Democrats do have campaign issues of their own, despite what we wrote in the last thrilling episode. A total of two issues: Abortion (never or right up to birth?) and “Democracy is on the ballot.” The latter is a stand-in for election-untruther Donald Trump who continues to trash fellow Republicans. “Ron deSanctimonious?” (Fox News, no less)

Which side will smash YOUR windows Wednesday?

This entry was posted in Election 2022, Governor's race, Republicans, Ron Johnson, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Which side will riot after Tuesday’s elections?

1. Mr. Forward says:

Anticipating possible fuel shortages this winter I have been saving all the political flyers that have arrived in my mailbox. I should be good thru February.

• Normwegian says:

damn, wish I would have thought of that; but, I will save my copies of the Wisconsin State Urinal.

• Cornelius_Gotchberg says:

Let not your heat (sic) be troubled, Norm; there’s ALWAYS stacks-n-stacks-n-stacks-n-stacks of the unreadable, yet eminently burnable Crap Times in racks at local businesses.

How unreadable? Heck; they can’t even give ’em away!

2. Blaska asked, “Which side will riot after Tuesday’s elections?”

Better not be either side, I’ve had my fill of rioting fools!!!

Blaska asked, “Got plywood?”

Nope but I do have enough hardware and copper jackets to properly cover all the doors and windows.

Blaska asked, “Which side will smash YOUR windows Wednesday?”

We’ll have to wait to see if there are any really stupid people out there.

My wish is for a completely peaceful election day and post election couple of months and that is what I’ll encourage everyone to abide by. I don’t honestly think my wish is going to come true especially if a Republican tidal wave of wins rolls across the USA and they gain control of both the House and Senate in Washington DC, but being hopeful about this while being fully prepared for the alternative is the correct approach.

3. Gary L. Kriewald says:

If Rojo and Michels win in WI, you can be sure the predictable crowd of self-styled “activists” (UW-Madison professors–who have lots of time on their hands–their brainwashed students and the usual rag-tag layabouts and hangers-on) will prance up State Street to the Capitol, chanting their thought-provoking refrain, “Hey, hey, ho ho, etc. etc.). And of course the local media will slobber over them on the evening news, after which life in Madison will go on as usual, Democrats having won every municipal and county office on the ballot.

4. Bob says:

Just remember, vote correctly or democracy will end. It must be true because I see it on TV.

5. Madtownforsure says:

I’m hoping the machines will be working this time, last two times Nov 2020 and April 2021 they were not. Ballots filled out went into a compartment below the machine…..HOW CONVIENT.

• Bob says:

I wish more people would be poll workers so they are involved in the process. I was on a jury years ago and what an eye opening compared to TV and movies. I’m heading for my shift now.

6. Cornelius_Gotchberg says:

From the Soft LEFTY Bigotry Of Low Expectations department:

DementiaJoKe Claims HBCU’s ‘JUST AS SMART‘ As Other Colleges

Despicably RAYcist Lefties? We’re shocked…SHOCKED…says no one!

7. I just came back from voting.

I wrote this in my September 30th blog…

I’ve been an independent my entire adult life always doing my best to vote FOR something and not AGAINST something. I’ve voted for Democrats and Republicans across the board in all levels of political offices from President to Congress to State & Local all the way down to School Boards but after what I’ve witnessed over the last 15 years I can no longer justify voting for any Democrat for any office. Democrats are totalitarian wolves in faux Democracy clothing.

I dislike Donald Trump right down to the bone and I won’t support him to be the 2024 Presidential nominee for the Republican Party. That said; there’s no freaking way I’m going to support any of the LIARS, HYPOCRITES, DOUBLE STANDARD MORONS, ANTI-AMERICANS, ANTI-LIBERTY FOOLS, ANTI-CIVILITY INTIMIDATORS & INSTIGATORS, ANTI-CONSTITUTION INDOCTRINATED IMBECILES AND HIVE MINDED TOTALITARIANS of the Democratic Party cult for any elected office at any level of government.

The Democratic Party, their totalitarian shifting ideology and their immoral tactics have driven me away and I’m quite likely irretrievably broken with all things related to the Democratic Party. I will vote AGAINST Democrats in all future elections until they pull their collective heads out of their immoral totalitarian asses.

What Happens When Americans Openly Ignore Their Own Blatant Self-Evident Hypocrisy?

I just voted in a way that I have never done before, I voted straight Republican and AGAINST all Democratic Party candidates and anything that the Democratic Party supports. That’s my version of pure political rejection of the Democratic Party.

Even though I just voted straight Republican Party I still consider myself an independent making a choice but right now I’m pure anti-Democratic Party and it will stay that way until they pull their collective heads out of their immoral totalitarian asses.

• Cornelius_Gotchberg says:

“I just voted in a way that I have never done before.”

Exact same thing here, Steve.

How can someone vote for a party whose standard bearer CONTINOUSLY says things from the Soft Bigotry Of Low Expectations department:

JoKe Claims HBCU’s ‘JUST AS SMART‘ As Other Colleges

Despicably RAYcist Lefties?

We’re shocked…SHOCKED…says no one!

8. richard lesiak says:

Riots. After the call for “pitchforks and torches” my guess is the riotous right.

9. Kevin S Wymore says:

I think Pennsylvania will be the Land of Oz…because of the wonderful things he does!

10. richard lesiak says:

the red wave turned into a red tinkle

11. Bill Cleary says:

We’re Blanked!

What accomplishments has Tony Every done in his term of office as the director of public education or as governor of the state of Wisconsin?

Okay, so you mind blanked idiots voted for Tone deaf Evers to be the governor of Wisconsin again. Good for you!

As for me, I’m making plans to move out of Wisconsin to a state that has far normal people running it.

12. AnonyBob says:

Good lord. After years away from this site I take a peek to find the same pack of spittle-specked ranters. Gootch, Ditherspoon, the Goofy Professor. And all STILL so wrong. Meanwhile, Wigderson is tweeting about his votes for Democrats. Guess he DID get the memo about Trump dragging y’all down. Interesting times; not even a red tinkle.

• Cornelius_Gotchberg says:

Well, well, well, well; if that don’t beat all!

AnonyBob/David Gerard, the Prodigal Lefty, returning to where some of the most personally embarrassing, gibberish infused, exchanges of his tortured existence took place.

Like a dog to its vomit and a (heh!) sow to its mire, so AnonyBob/David Gerard repeat their folly.

The Gotch, and he may not be alone on this, wonders why the wifey allowed you to return…considering the…um…effect being smacked around unmercifully has on your Chi.

Regrettably, none of us (the ROYAL US) have any hope of approaching your…um…level of consciousness…which is (in The Gotch’s best Oliver Rose [Michael Douglas in War Of The Roses] voice…Below The Deepest Layer Of Prehistoric Frog $#!T At The Bottom Of A New Jersey Scum Swamp.

Best!

• AnonyBob says:

No idea who David Gerard is, but it ain’t me. So, not credible as ever, Gootch. You don’t say much, but you sure take a long time to say it. Drivel on, Gootch.

good post. glad you’re back AB

• Cornelius_Gotchberg says:

“And all STILL so wrong.”

Typical LaLaLoopyLoonyLeftyLand logic; “wrong” is thinking for oneself rather than the lock-steppin’ glassy-eyin’ unquestionin’ following of despicably imbecilic Lefty cant.

And a textbook example of puerile prepubescence, to boot!

“Drivel on”

AnonyBob/David Gerard successfully bastardizes English one step further by using “drivel” as a verb?

Priceless!

And don’t get him wrong, The Gotch is glad you’re back as well; he (and he’s likely not alone on this, either) draws a measure of personal serenity when he observes how hyper-partisan mental shackles rot the Lefty brain.

A sad state of affairs when there’s precious little to rot to begin with…..

13. Cornelius_Gotchberg says:

For The Love Of God, Blogge Idiot TROLT, You CAN’T Add Anything To The Conversation, So STFU!

Dave Dave …gootch is yelling at me again. BAHHHHBAHHHHHAAAAAHAAAA. AB is right about you. BLAH BLAH; say nothing.