Ché Guevara lives!
Not only is critical race theory taught to our K-12 students, it’s being practiced in their public schools. Tony Evers’ state government is force-feeding CRT to 74,000 state government employees. So are Dane County, the City of Madison, and the University of Wisconsin — which leaves no stone unturned (ahem) to radio carbon date for signs of racism, however prehistoric.
The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) is the seedbed of CRT in our public schools. A Werkes subscriber slipped this under our door:
“This is a training that we are receiving at the DPI. Pretty much CRT by the book. Please don’t use my name, of course. I’d like to be left anonymous. I’ve been told that the systemic racism is everywhere at DPI, but no one can tell me where it is.”
Our source sent along a link to the “Dismantling Racism” workbook used in DPI’s indoctrination camps. It openly promotes socialism along with its stablemate CRT. It reads:
First we must understand how race is constructed specifically to set up a power imbalance with white at the top of the ladder and different communities of color “living” below, moving up and down based on the agenda of those in power.
The workshop denounces “White Supremacy Culture.” This it defines as:
- sense of urgency [deadlines?]
- worship of the written word
- fear of open conflict [kids will fight!]
- objectivity, the belief that there is such a thing as being objective or ‘neutral.’
The course openly advocates revolution
One chapter is titled: “Movement Mentality — Thinking Like An Organizer.” The damn thing quotes the Communist terrorist Ché Guevara! And, of course, Howard Zinn. His prescription reads like a leftwing QAnon:
Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. …Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running the country.
Among its recommended readings:
- Deals with the Devil “and Other Reasons to Riot.” by Pearl Cleage
- The Conquest of Paradise: “Christopher Columbus and the Columbian Legacy.” by Kirkpatrick Sale.
- The Heart of Whiteness: “Confronting Race, Racism, and White Privilege.” by Robert Jensen.
- Racist America: “Roots, Current Realities, and Future Reparations.” by Joe R. Feagin.
Blaska’s Bottom Line: How soon before we join California, which will require Ethnic Studies for high school graduation?
Thanks for posting what the DPI is doing.
Whenever I’m down on campus and see some mindless miscreant sporting a Che t-shirt, I always try to engage, “Say hey, Che! He rocks! He’s like my sixth favorite socialist/communist mass murderer, ranking behind Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, the Castros and my all time fave, … the racist, eugenicist, founder of Planned unParenthood and author of the “Negro Project”, … Margaret “Human Weeds” Sanger.”
LikeLiked by 3 people
How typical -Libs have been espousing Che’s opinions that were surely not truth, for decades. Hey, the fella rode on the BACK of a sputtering single cylinder 1939 Norton 500cc dubbed La Poderosa (“The Mighty One”) in his Motorcycle Diaries. Couldn’t shift and brake a bike himself, yet had all the answers fer posterity ???
I like how on page 7 of this marxist diatribe, they quote Che Guevara with this quote:
“At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that
the true revolutionary is guided by a great
feeling of love. … We must strive every day so
that this love of living humanity will be
transformed into actual deeds, into acts that
serve as examples, as a moving force.”
Great words from a monster who also said the following:
“1) “The victory of Socialism is well worth millions of atomic victims!”
2) “We must do away with all newspapers. A revolution cannot be accomplished with freedom of the press.”
3) “To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary. These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.”
4) “Hatred is the central element of our struggle! Hatred so violent that it propels a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him a violent and cold-blooded killing machine. Our soldiers must be thus.”
5) “I fired a .32 caliber bullet into the right hemisphere of his brain which came out through his left temple. He moaned for a few moments, then died.”
6) “I’d like to confess, Papa, at that moment I discovered that I really like killing.””
Millions of atomic victims! Do away with the press! No judicial proof needed in order to execute someone! Hatred! Murdered someone with a .32 caliber gun at point blank range! And, he really liked killing!
But hey, you gotta love the way a marxist shows “love” for other people. Yeah right!
Hallmarks of a man who is most likely burning in the pit of Hell right now and forever more.
The marxist rot that is being taught to the people who work for the DPI is just that, marxist rot.
I ask you, is this an example of what we want our children to become?
Cause that is what those marxists in the democratic party in power in this state and across this once great nation want.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Bill -Great research and post. The key quote is “A revolutionary must be a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate.” Seein’ a fair amount o’ that ethic one way or t’other.
Pingback: State schools boss badmouths Rittenhouse decision |