Quotes from the battlefront #2

Progressives say the darnedest things!

A followup to Part #1

“Just give us some free food and beer and we can end this now. You don’t want 600 people to come here and destroy your business and burn it down. The cops are on our side. You notice that when you call them, nothing happens to us.” — Devonere A. Johnson, the “Black Jesus.” (According to the criminal charge.) [Nice little place ya got here; too bad something should happen to it.]

Free Yeshua poster

“I have asked for Devonere Johnson, also known as Yeshua Musa’s, initial appearance before a judge to be expedited so he can be released on bail. I recognize that we need better options to de-escalate situations and offer restorative justice in our community.” — Soon to be recalled Mayor Satya Rhodes Conway (Progressive Dane) on the mayor’s official city website.

“As to the situation at Cooper’s Tavern, the police should have just explained to Devonere Johnson that there is no First Amendment in a private restaurant, and told him no more bats and bullhorn use in Cooper’s.  They shouldn’t have even given him a ticket.  …  Yes, he  technically broke the law, but it has to be judged in the current context and what the impact of arresting him would be for the safety of the overall community.” — Madison Ald Tag Evers (Progressive Dane) approvingly quoting an attorney friend.

“Remember when Sheriff Mahoney took a knee .. that shit was funny. … If this M-F* * *-er rally make you uncomfortable and we yell in your face to make you say Black Lives Matter. … Let’s move. Let’s go fuck some shit up.” — Sire Gq (aka Marquan Clark) “a person of interest” through a bullhorn in front of Cooper’s Tavern 06-22-2020. [Now that is some funny s * * *.]

Carpenter was unfortunately attacked after continuing to film against the protesters’ will. … As the night went on, two statues fell. Rena Yehuda Newmandescribed as “a recent History graduate of UW-Madison.” [Because, gravity.]

“Stop looking for excuses to delegitimize the movement and start looking for ways to make the movement move. Unless you’re out in the streets *with us*, I do not want to hear your criticism of protesters’ behavior. You were not there. You did not show up for us when we needed you most.”  — Andi Janeway. [Expect a visit if we do hear your criticism.]

“Very disappointed to see what happened to my friend Sen. Tim Carpenter … individuals can’t be reduced to collateral damage, especially those on the proper side.” — Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes. [Yes, a real shame.]

“Hey David, shouldn’t your racist ass be losing a local election? Or making yourself look like white trash scum on TV? That’s what you’re good at, so its interesting seeing your cowardly ass offer any brain dead chickenshit thoughts on something important. Interesting as in pathetic and stupid, not actually interesting. Be careful if you ever work up the courage to come downtown again.” — spicybroccoli@gmail.com. IP #172.220.7.81 [Any time, any place.]

“Just because he was anti-slavery doesn’t mean he was pro-Black.” — University of Wisconsin student demanding statue of Abraham Lincoln be removed. [Maybe Al Sharpton?]

“I use ‘Forward’ in my UW-Madison classes to help students grasp how celebrations of conquest and white male domination became embedded within the daily fabric of American life.” — UW-Madison professor Walter C. Stern, justifying toppling the Miss Forward statue, a representation of strong women leaders. [Proctor of the UW School of Terrorism]

Named slave owner“The reality is Madison is the capital city of the most racist state in the nation.” — Ald. Tag Evers in a blog to his Vilas/Monroe Street constituency.

“While KG and Gregg have been released temporarily, Yeshua remains incarcerated. All three face severe, lifelong charges invented by a white supremacist police department to shut down resistance.” — Party for Socialism & Liberation, Madison.

Blaska’s Bottom LineFret not, the BLM crazies and their supporters at Progressive Dane are writing Part #3 as we speak.

What’s YOUR favorite knee slapper?

This entry was posted in George Floyd riots, Progressives, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Quotes from the battlefront #2

1. westsidesue says:

A little threat in there too, I see. This is so absolutely BIZARRE. City leaders kissing butt to criminals, ordering police stand downs, and crime running rampant. Shutting down Hilldale Mall! But as a friend pointed out on FB this morning, it’s designed to shock and ambush, so we will be immobilized. And it seems to be working. Praying for you David Blaska!

2. richard lesiak says:

Quotes from the right. 15,000 new cases of the virus in Florida in one day. It’s all a HOAX. Don’t believe your lying eyes. Go trump team go!!!!

For The Love Of God, ILLITERATE TROLT, If Can’t Add Anything To The Conversation, Then STFU!

• Mary says:

Gotch, no arguments here. Wish there was a way to block commenters on WordPress like you can on social media.

Eat me gooth. You doubt what’s going on in Fld? Idiot.

• Mary says:

Why do people hesitate to put their real names on here? We’re conservatives and independents in a far left progressive city, that’s why. Do you not see rabid anarchist mobs destroying cities, demanding “safety” money, threatening to dox people, using harassing and threatening language? Downtown business owners are afraid to sign their names to a public letter for a reason. They’re attacking people who AGREE with them (like Carpenter). Do you think they’d hesitate to come for us? I’ve been a victim of liberal harassment in real life, and it’s not pretty. There are unhinged people out there.

• Mary says:

I don’t want to make a habit of replying to you because I typically ignore trolls, but I have a question: Why do you come here? Serious question. Is it to educate, to incite, or are you just bored? Because I can tell you that you’re not persuading anyone here.

If you’d like to have a serious debate, that’s great, but I think you’re here simply to stir the pot.

“Why do you come here? Serious question.”

The person to whom you refer deems the attention his monumentally imbecilic, booze-fueled slobberings elicit, despite them merely acknowledging crippling intellectual prepubesence, as validating and life affirming.

Mary; don’t argue with the idiot, he’ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

3. Balboa says:

For every cop is a criminal and all sinners saints!

But what’s bugging you is the nature of my game.

Woo woo. Woo woo. Woo woo. Woo woo.

4. georgessson says:

Richard-May-I-Call-You-Dick, I assume that you read the Squire’s post. Does nothing there instill concern? The responses by Madison leaders (& even law enforcement) over that period, and the continued support offered to thugs, scapegraces and weak-minded local BLM leaders does not bode well for our security. Do you believe barbed wire, dogs, tainted donuts and booby-trapped decks will protect you from the hordes?

DECK ENVY consumed Section VIII dwelling Dells Donut Makers have different priorities (READ: NONE); don’t expect them to acknowledge a fact-based Universe.

You can call me dick if I can call you georgASSon. You try’n to be cute fool. Yeah; I read the post. We can go tit for tat quotes forever. You righties ain’t so pure either fool. Protect me from the hordes? Hordes of what? Corrupt politicians, stealing wall-street ass holes, drug companies who write untrue reports? Who are these hordes you speak of? I use my REAL name here. Step up georgesson, gootch, mary, batman, balboa, wack a dick, etc. YOUR COWARDS. Hiding behind made up names. Yapping on a site that no one cares about.

• madisonexpat says:

What am I? Chopped livah?

“What am I? Chopped livah?”

You should be delighted to be left off the stumbling/bumbling/mumbling buffoon’s list…

“YOUR (sic) COWARDS”

No further questions, the prosecution rests!

• Robski says:

My favs have to be the completely false and delusional ramblings of that weenie Tag Evers. Old taggers thinks Madison and the whole state are the most racist in America? Obviously he has never been to Dubuque or the Deep South. The hypocrisy of this guy is laughable because he serves one of the most Whitest/affluent districts in the city. In addition, Monroe/Vilas are the most blatant NIMBY (not in my back yard) practitioners in the city. Not wanting to have lights at Edgewood shows a certain level of whiny, insufferable intolerance here. The poor guy is suffering from malignant white savior complex to a point where he is trying too hard and he’s not quite hip. I also find Mandela’s chilly assessment of Senator Carpenters beating with some dog whistle justification in beating up the other side to be particularly nauseating. There is nothing funny about Mandela Barnes’s ugliness. Richard also has some knee slappers with his yammering about drifters and some other brain droppings. If nobody cares about this blog then why are you here Richard? You must like the ‘Werkes because you keep coming back for more. I like this blog, it has an honest and refreshing assessment of the political dysfunction here in Madison. Finally, I wasn’t always in agreement with Scott Walker, but if he were still Gov would Senator Carpenter have been beaten? Most likely no, and would the statues still be standing? I’d say yes. The square would probably be safer too…

• Mary says:

George, you gave me a good chuckle.

5. Kevin S Wymore says:

“Free Yeshua?”

The poster ought to call him, “Free Food Devonere.” If Mr. Johnson is found guilty of extortion…(he is presumed innocent)…his sentence should include reading “When Pride Mattered,” the biography of the sainted Lombardi.

• raysncane says:

You’re assuming he knows how to read? You might want to hedge your bets.

When Pride Still Mattered; great read, that!

Anywho, an inescapable backstory lurking juuuuuust beneath the surface?

Can you even imagine the pants-$#!ttin’ discussion in DA Ozanne’s office when this crossed his desk?

The Gotch sure can! The talented Mr. Ozanne:

“F*ck!!! These lowlife GRIFTERS, who are, like, you know, drooling, feral morons, still have a wild bug up their oversized @$$e$ because I didn’t have Positive Behavior Coach (with an unblemished record) Robert Mueller-Owens drawn-n-quartered…after being shot…after being hanged.

“This is a no-win across the board, no upside, and the lowlife GRIFTERS know where we ALL live. You see what they did to career Lefties Sheriff Mahoney and MMSD President Reyes, and that…um…alternative lifestyle legislator?

“Those people all have certified boxes checked off. Us? Not so much.

“We GOTTA lay this off to the feds. In return, we have plausible deniability; we can weenie-whine all day long that the feds pulled rank.

“Think about it; with an ever-so-subtle nudge from us, the lowlife GRIFTERS will see it the same way the talented RAYcist Madison Racial Equity Coordinator Toriana Pettaway (no stranger to the lowlife GRIFTER crowd) saw the fact that she can’t count: “(Just) some White Supremacy BS.

“Win-win-win!”

These current golf playing, lying, corrupt drifters will soon be gone. trump first…then the rest will follow.

6. Mary says:

Report any threats to law enforcement. There are some seriously messed up people among us. Yeesh.

7. Sprocket says:

I think we can be assured professor Stern is doing his bit to end “white male domination”. In fact, I’m pretty sure reading that passage and viewing his picture lowered my testosterone levels.

While the Conservative Inc. busied itself with tax policy and fellating donors, the lefties were busy infiltrating academia and the media. They built an army of activists and propagandists, right in plain view. The real genius is that they got us to pay for it.

It shows the value of ideological commitment. They want to change the world. Conservatives couldn’t be bothered and outsourced their interests to the GOP. Which, at this point, is a zombie party. Unless there is wholesale slaughter in the primaries and new slate of more nationalist Republicans emerge, they will remain the party of Mitt Romney (who I suspect was genetically engineered out of DNA from Walter Mondale’s toe nail clippings).

8. DLS says:

Like the Greek myth of Narcissus, the boy who fell in love with his reflection in a pool, I find so many posters on this blog in love with their own words and opinions. The excessive self-absorption and the thinly veiled meanness displayed in your words get so tiresome. Do you think your verbiage and word usages are that clever? And always bowing to the altar of Blaska is NOT becoming to so many of you. Georgesson, gootch, mary, batman, balboa, wack a dick. ease up. I fear Dave’s head is going to swell and finally explode from all the undeserved adulation.

DLS,
      No adulation of Dave you effing moron, just citizens expressing their feelings about the real time demise of a once fabulous city and all you can do is criticize that. You are projecting because your comment is worthless inaccurate dribble and quite literally contributes nothing but negative energy. How about actually going out on a limb and taking a side on all of this or is that more than your fragile spine can handle?

It is naïve wall flowers like you who stand by and watch Madison disintegrate and then criticize those who object to that who are tiresome and the reason this city is circling the drain. If your comment reflects your life you are a taker not a maker and therefore consuming more than your fair share of food and oxygen. Why do you even exist?

• DLS says:

Effing moron, worthless inaccurate dribble, fragile spine, wallflowers. taker, not maker. Why do you even exist?

I rest my case!!!!!

Two comments now by the consistently vapid DLS and still no content.

Take a position, contribute a recommendation/critique on the unprecedented events occurring in Madison, you know, the subject matter of this blogsite, or go back to bed where you can feel safe again.

“I rest my case!!!!!”

LOL!
          You have no case you effing muttonhead.

The winner and still champ; Batman…TKO….in the 1st!

• Sprocket says:

Perhaps one day self-important douchebaggery will become an Olympic event and your greatness will be recognized.

“The excessive self-absorption and the thinly veiled meanness displayed in your words get so tiresome.”

Yet here you are.

“Do you think your verbiage and word usages are that clever?”

Ever humble,The Gotch doesn’t believe his musings are anything special, but who’s he to argues with his small, deeply disturbed following?

“wack a dick”

Now THAT brought an open guffaw; and like my Dear late Father always said: “Li’l Gotch, a good laugh’s better’n a pill!”

“Better a diamond with a flaw than a PEBBLE without.” Confucius

9. Mary says:

Reading all of this makes me sad. There are some seriously disturbed people among us.

And they’re laughing at Sheriff Mahoney. Did he really think he’d earn their respect by taking a knee? Same for Chief Wahl and the others who surrendered to the mob.

• Mary says:

By disturbed people, I’m referring to the comment posted by progressives in Blaska’s blog post.

“Same for Chief Wahl and the others who surrendered to the mob.”

Not so sure acting Chief Wahl surrendered per se, more like told to stand down by the subject of a current Mayoral recall effort.

In_The_Crosshairs is talentless, in-over-his-head Ichabod Evers, if we can get him away from the desk under which he’s fearfully shaking like a leaf in a dry wind!

10. Balboa says:

Please to me you!
    Hope you guess my name?
    But what is puzzling you is the nature of my game.
    WOO WOO. WOO WOO. WOO WOO. WOO WOO

11. georgessson says:

Mary is astute, as are 99% of the posters here. DLS is a tosser, Dick, aka Richard, is a pillock -No other details necessary. All brought together by the inimitable Squire for entertainment but more significantly, for serious discussion/debate. This is an excellent place to congregate -And celebrate our sanity.

Daily Beast and Drudge reported SC “under siege” yesterday which comes as a shock to anyone actually IN the state. MSNBC interviews the mayor of Tucson who said they need refrigerator trucks as the morgues are overflowing only to later be given the lie by the chief pathologist of the public hospital who reports no more corpses than usual.
    I perceive a pattern developing. I told my city council member that if they mandate masks I won’t wear one and if they fine me I won’t pay it