A very vicious circle
Where did the Trump Russian collusion hoax come from? Let’s see if we can unravel prosecutor John Durham’s indictments in language a 5-year-old could understand.
- Hillary Clinton hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on her election opponent, Donald Trump.
- Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele to do the spade work.
- The former British spook got his soiled goods from “his primary sub-source” — who was Igor Danchenko, according to the criminal indictment Durham issued. Danchenko said he was surprised Steele used the information since it was only gossip.
- Who dished the dirt? Chuck Dolan, former executive director of the Democratic Governors Assn. and longtime Bill and Hillary Clinton operative.
- James Comey used it to falsify a FISA warrant allowing the FBI to spy on Trump’s campaign team.
- Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Rachel Maddow, and the liberal media ran with this doctored gossip to try to bring down Trump’s presidency. The Resistance was already in motion — the plan was afoot! — when the hoax fizzled, so the Deep State settled on a phone call to Ukraine as the fall back for Impeachment #1.
Blaska’s Bottom Line: Subverting the very levers of government from the inside, Democrats conducted their own insurrection to bring down an elected government. It was much more insidious and more nearly successful compared to the pitiable tea party at the Capitol on January 6.