Remember when the Left opposed book bans?
The Left used to be against banishing books, banning books, burning books. Now, scarcely a week goes by without some breathtaking new advance in its campaign to bury this or that book in order that the public might never be infected with its ideas.
Just six years ago, when Barack Obama was publicly praising Dr. Seuss on March 2, Read Across America Day — a day specifically chosen by the National Education Association to honor Theodor Geisel’s birthday — you would have called me a paranoid wingnut if I had told you that books such as On Beyond Zebra! would soon be yanked from bookshelves across America at the behest of the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Yesterday, that’s exactly what happened. — National Review.
Of the top 12 best selling books on Amazon, 11 of them are Dr. Seuss books. We will be collecting Dr. Seuss books for charity at the Conservative Political Education Conference #CPEC on March 20. Sign up and More details on that conference here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/128284531487
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Madison teachers go to the mattresses March 3, 2021
- Brandi Grayson goes Native (American) March 3, 2021
- The Grinch that stole Equity March 2, 2021
- The shot heard round the Werkes March 2, 2021
- We’re not worshiping the golden calf March 1, 2021
- Apologize, White liberal! February 27, 2021
- Forgive me, young whelp, now get your shine box! February 26, 2021
- Racism is everywhere in Madison WI February 25, 2021
- Biden Announces All Bombs Used In The Middle East Will Be Purchased From Black-Owned Businesses
- Family Has 27 Mobile Devices But Somehow Only 1 Charger
- You Think Dr. Seuss Is Bad? Here Are 12 More Children's Books That Should Be Canceled IMMEDIATELY
- Estimated 9 Billion Already Dead From Texas Mask Mandate Reversal
Our Favorite On-Line Reads