Join us Sunday, July 8 for our annual old-fashioned picnic from 11 to 4 p.m.
The tiny Island Church with its crooked steeple and pot-belly stove in the center aisle was constructed of tamarack logs, board & batten in 1863 as St. Wenceslas by German-Bohemian immigrants. is located at the conjunction of Blue Joint and Island Church Roads southeast of Waterloo. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Please visit our website at theislandchurch.org