Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: The Ethicist
Mayor Satya twerks for social justice!
[Mental image redacted by Silicon Valley] Racial justice demands its human sacrifices! On occasion, Blaska Policy Werkes attempts to be fair. Mind you, we do do so only under medical supervision and with a close friend nearby. We were pleased … Continue reading
Take your ethics and …
We’ll just skip the lecture, thank you. Careful readers will notice that the denizens of the Werkes and its associated industries — lettered, unlettered, and indentured — are resolutely unprogressive. Even deplorable! Many reasons (freedom being one) but mainly, we … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Race Theory / Identity politics Tagged Kwame Anthony Appiah, The Ethicist 16 Comments
Liberal mom hates school vouchers, wants to use them, feels guilty
Ask a guilty liberal advice columnist The Policy Werkes subscribes to the New York Times and other liberal-progressive-socialist agitprop on the principle that forewarned is forearmed. Plus, we enjoy a good laugh at other people’s expense. A column in the … Continue reading
Posted in Progressives, School choice Tagged School choice, The Ethicist, vouchers 11 Comments