Combatting the vaping hysteria
Vicki McKenna will testify before Congress on vaping. She has support from Rich Lowry, National Review, who writes, “Never before has a boon to public health been met with such hysteria and ingratitude.
“Vaping is almost all upside in comparison with traditional smoking, a wanton destroyer of health and lives, and yet the nation is in the grips of a panic about e-cigarettes.”
NY Times buried evidence exonerating Kavanaugh
The New York times had blockbuster new evidence exonerating Kavanaugh but instead emphasized a flimsy allegation. David French in National Review.
“Now all four people that Ford identified as being at that high-school party in the summer of 1982 have now said no such party occurred.”
• “Never should have been published” — USA Today
• Former NY Times editor defends Kavanaugh — Fox News
- New Job Applications Have You List Worst Things You've Ever Done Instead Of Greatest Accomplishments
- Disaster At Union Seminary As Giant, Angry Carnivorous Plant Does Not Accept Students' Apologies
- Canadian Apologizes
- Government That Wants You To Take Climate Change Seriously Invites Foreign High School Kid To Testify Before Congress
Tag Archives: Paul Krugman
How many times do the Trump haters get to be wrong and still get paid (or invited on CNN)? If Mark Zuckerberg is going to ban anyone he should delete the paid advertisement that comes across our Facebook feed here … Continue reading
Fake News you can trust! Was ever a team more over-rated than the pre-season Wisconsin Badger football team? Sheesh! Attention Comrade Nichols and subscribers to The Progressive and The Nation magazines. The New York Times this Sunday (11-25-18) warns our liberal-progressive-socialist … Continue reading
“Unbiased news does not exist.” The editor of Your Progressive Voice (the corporation that speaks as if it were a person) is up today with a plea to “main street Republicans” This, alone, is progress of a sort. Usually The … Continue reading