The Wuhan Woo Woo craziness at Woodman’s

Our thanks to Laura Ann, who recorded this crazy long line of shoppers at Woodman’s in Madison WI this morning 03-14-2020.

This entry was posted in Coronavirus, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Wuhan Woo Woo craziness at Woodman’s

1. sahmpaw says:

That’s not Woodmans West. Looks like East to me.

2. Lars says:

East or west, they are still nuts.
    Wuhan wackos.
    If another 15,000 die in the next few months, it will approach a typical flu season. Old folks in group type homes, like my 88 year old mother are at higher risk, especially if they have underlying health issues. Healthy young people a like under 65, are at no more risk than any usual flu season. This too shall pass.
    Keep calm and carry on.

3. Rich says:

What a bunch of idiots. I’m embarrassed to be a part of the human race when I see the idiocy of this panic buying.

Isn’t one important precaution to avoid large gatherings and close proximity, particularly within enclosed spaces. These shoppers are standing there breathing on one another for a long period of time, brilliant.
      PS. Thought I noticed bobo in line.

I believe he was the one hoarding the Depends.

• sahmpaw says:

Had to call Woodmans West last night because my husband left a pound of chicken behind and realized it when he got home. The phone rang and rang then they picked it up, didn’t say Hello, and hung up the receiver. Must have been crazy busy there for them not to be able to take phone calls!

• AnonyBob says:

You’ll be paying me top dollar for a gently used one when the time comes.

4. dad29 says:

She Who Must Be Obeyed was at the Woodman’s across from Fletcher’s Guns (!!!!) in Waukesha yesterday. Same thing. Nutbag city. But she’s never going to drive that far again to save half-a-buck per can of soup.

5. David Hinkel says:

Went to Woodman’s SP to do my regular weekly shopping yesterday morning. It wasn’t crazy busy like I heard it was Friday but was busier when I left. The lines at checkout were about 5 carts deep. I was about the only person there that did not have TP in my cart. Parking lot was about half full when I got there but about 95% when I left. Just lucky I guess. But, yeah, if we’re all going to die from this, what good is toilet paper.

6. Balboa says:

This is bernie sanders dream for america. Gulags and lines for food feel the bern. Equal misery for all.

7. Sprocket says:

Clearly 1% isn’t going to be enough to thin the herd.