Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Victimology
Straight talk from a virtual unknown running for school board
Amos Roe damns the cruel ‘equity’ of low expectations in Madison’s worship of victimhood “I have been teaching children ages 7-18 for about 35 years. Based on this experience, I think that MMSD [the Madison Metro School District] has lost … Continue reading
Dead bank robber is another victim with ‘unmet needs’
Money is protected by force of arms; children are not The aborted bank robbery on Madison’s far east side is what separates our liberal-progressive-socialists acquaintances from the rest of us. Thursday’s was the fourth robbery in 14 months at the … Continue reading
Posted in Crime, Dane County Board, Madison city government, Madison schools, Progressives Tagged Chase bank, Madison liberals, Victimology 18 Comments