Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: ranked-choice voting
Gerrymander THIS, losers!
We note that some of ankle-biters “infesting” (to use a presidential term) our beloved Stately Blaska Manor are clamoring for the Squire redirect his lethal gaze away from the liberal policies laying waste to the Madison public schools. Please change … Continue reading
Traumatized by Trump, the Left says it’s time to fight dirty
The U.S. Constitution is fueling a fiery hellscape? Democrats have their playbook. It is titled “It’s Time to Fight Dirty.” For real! Written by an associate professor of poly sci at Roosevelt University (located in greater Chicago and “committed to … Continue reading
Posted in Donald Trump, Progressives Tagged David Faris, Donald Trump, ranked-choice voting, Time to Fight Dirty 6 Comments