Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Families for Justice
In Madison, even university professors fear speaking out! Part #2 of 3
Why must Ms. Carusi run for school board against a black man? Cue the Church Lady: Could it be RACISM!? Kaleem Caire Cris Carusi Candidates for Seat #3 on the … Continue reading
Playing the race card to excuse the failure of others; Part #1 of 3
Excusing irresponsible behavior by blaming The Other is how Identity politics hurts the most vulnerable The Lord High Commissioner of Blaska Policy Werkes advised a candidate running against incumbent Alder Mo Cheeks two years ago. We started by bellowing into … Continue reading