Combatting the vaping hysteria
Vicki McKenna will testify before Congress on vaping. She has support from Rich Lowry, National Review, who writes, “Never before has a boon to public health been met with such hysteria and ingratitude.
“Vaping is almost all upside in comparison with traditional smoking, a wanton destroyer of health and lives, and yet the nation is in the grips of a panic about e-cigarettes.”
NY Times buried evidence exonerating Kavanaugh
The New York times had blockbuster new evidence exonerating Kavanaugh but instead emphasized a flimsy allegation. David French in National Review.
“Now all four people that Ford identified as being at that high-school party in the summer of 1982 have now said no such party occurred.”
• “Never should have been published” — USA Today
• Former NY Times editor defends Kavanaugh — Fox News
- New Job Applications Have You List Worst Things You've Ever Done Instead Of Greatest Accomplishments
- Disaster At Union Seminary As Giant, Angry Carnivorous Plant Does Not Accept Students' Apologies
- Canadian Apologizes
- Government That Wants You To Take Climate Change Seriously Invites Foreign High School Kid To Testify Before Congress
Tag Archives: Bret Stephens
It’s not the conspiracy, stupid And when did you hide it? That’s the Watergate redux of the permanent investigatory state. Democrats are following Jerry Nadler and his enablers at MSNBC and CNN down the rabbit hole of irrationality. When one … Continue reading
Democrats commit ‘An honest form of suicide’ Oh woe is them Columnist Bret Stephens is, like all New York Times employees (even the delivery truck drivers, one suspects), hostile to Trump. Maybe not as hostile as Alec Baldwin when you … Continue reading
Last time on this station, we explored the fundamental decency of a great man, Ulysses S. Grant. Lincoln had just named him to square off against Robert E. Lee. Seeking a room at Washington’s Willard Hotel, Grant accepted without complaint … Continue reading