Your to-do list for 2022!
The gray lab coats here at the Policy Werkes (an ornery bunch if ever …) jump started Ol’ Sparky, our Eisenhower-era mainframe computer, fed it kitchen scraps from Christmas dinner, turned the dials all the way to 11, and let the machine shake, rattle and roll overnight. The result: this forward-looking Brave New Year Agenda for 2022 anno domini. In no particular order:
1. Get the Covid vaccine. (Ask for the chocolate mint favor.)
2. Bring Department of Public Instruction into the governor’s appointive cabinet.
3. Delete requirement that school district superintendents possess a doctorate in education.
4. Quit springing repeat criminals on low bail!
5. Elect a reformist Madison school board.
6. Build a new and bigger jail in Dane County.
7. Return control of the classroom discipline to teachers and schools to principals.
8. Reinstate school resource police officers.
9. Abolish the Civilian Police Oversight Board!
10. Greenlight low-cost, modular nuclear power plants in WI.
11. End Mike Gableman’s stolen election snipe hunt.
12. Create a secure residential school locally for delinquent minors.
13. Charge parents when their dependent children commit crimes!
14. Abolish critical race theory and fire all equity and inclusion bureaucrats.
15. Preserve Wisconsin’s old red barns and water mills.
16. Sign that Baltimore back-up quarterback who almost beat the Packers.
17. Build a local political party to counter Progressive Dane.
18. Encourage the Madison Chamber of Commerce to come out of hiding.
19. Construct an architecturally spectacular Catholic diocese cathedral in downtown Madison.
20. Charge hate crime hoaxers (you know who) with hate crimes.
21. Leave Ukraine and Russia to settle things between themselves.
22. Quit blaming Democrats’ poor election results on gerrymandering.
23. Arrest “protesters” who deface public buildings, impede vehicular traffic, trespass on private residences, or shout down public meetings.
24. Remove all racial designations from U.S. Census and other government forms.
25. Defeat Tony Evers and Josh Kaul.
26. Take panhandlers off busy street median strips!
27. Charge Hillary Clinton, James Comey, James Clapper, Adam Schiff et al with criminal conspiracy.
28. Increase unreasonably low speed limits on major thoroughfares to previous levels.
29. Put Blaska on the WI State Journal editorial page advisory board.
30. End government funding of Freedom Inc. and Brandi Grayson’s Urban Triage.
31. Quit renaming that baseball stadium in Milwaukee.
32. Hire an offensive coordinator for the Badger football team who calls the plays.
33. Elect Madison school board at large rather than by seat number.
34. End the mask mandate!
35. Return the Chamberlin rock to the UW-Madison campus and restore Fredric March’s good name.
platinum subscriber bonus question: