Mother of disruptive library kids vows to sue for $$$

Some people have no shame

The false sense of entitlement is strong with this one

The doddering old fool who operates the Policy Werkes out of his garden shed remembers a time when a parent would be aghast that sonny boy or darlin’ daughter screwed up at school. Back in the day, teach could threaten to call your old man and the entire classroom sat up like 30 straight-edged rulers.

Times have changed, as Cole Porter once sang. Now a glimpse of stocking is no longer shocking. We speak of the aggrieved mother of one of the gaggle of middle school students who turned Lakeview Library into a free-fire zone Monday (03-11-19) after school. (Background here.) Surely, she is in the running for Madison’s Mother of the Year 2019.

Behold the lady’s integrity, her righteous sense of purpose, the command of language, via her own social media posts.

Jalisa Johnson

March 11 at 8:33 PM

Fuk Madison police my son 11 years old and the police attacked him in the north side library I’m so fukin mad this why the officer came over here to explain to me why he needed to use force to restrain my son I’m getting a lawyer.

She has the backing of Ali Muldrow’s and Ananda Mirilli’s supporters. People like:

Ashley Wilson“Omg so sorry this happened. He is a kid not a grown man. Madison police need they ass beat.”

Savalis Yown“Dats fucked up go crazy about dat shit duck dat they bogus af fa dat”

Eric Corridoré“Fuck this sue their asses”

Jalisa Johnson“If anybody knows a lawyer that takes care of issues like that plz tag them I need y’all help.”

Marlon Smith“Yea get a lawyer an if u dont win we gone cause alot of fucking problems fr thats fucked up.”

Camille Hicks“Get’m sister!!”

To the rescue is professional police hater Amelia Royko Maurer. “I’m really sorry this happened to your son. I can’t believe they would traumatize children like this in a library or anywhere. The attorney I’ve posted above [ Jeff Scott Olson ] is effective and especially when dealing with MPD.”

Wren Logan gives a history lesson.

All whites are racist because we all benefit from our nation’s history of white supremacy and it’s ongoing systemic oppression of non-whites. All whites are racist, and it’s up to us to fight that in ourselves.

I know I said “shut up, white boy”. That’s not some brilliant “gotcha!” moment on your part, though I suspect, in your life of mediocrity, you feel it is. Hold onto it if you need it.

I said shut up white boy because it’s *not* racist, because it’s exactly the kind of thing that baits a small minded ignoramus into screaming “reverse racism!!!”.

Leland Pan“Fuck the racist ass judgmental people commenting at the end of the day a police officer with a gun and the power of the law doesnt need to be treating children like that no matter the situation. All these assholes are just too racist to see Black children as children.”

Leland Pan, you may remember, is the former county board supervisor who opened the doors at the City-County Building to the Derail the Jail rowdies. Some mouth on him, wouldn’t you say?

A reporter for a publication called Madison365 proves why he is Capital Times material:

Rob Chappell  — “why was he in a position to feel the need to resist, is my question.”

Some sanity remains

Ananda Mirilli and Ali Muldrow still have some work to do because not everyone is on board yet with their grievance/victim program.

Mitchell LeeWhy didn’t your son just leave the library like he was asked to do? He goes in there with his nasty rude friends. And then gets kicked out and throw a tantrum. Being verbally abuse over to library staff and police. Nice job mom. You raised him right

Lisa SchroederThe kids were being loud and disorderly and obviously police are going to be called. Maybe if the kids were doing what they are suppose to be doing and have parents that are on top of that they wouldn’t have been all at the library acting like damn fools

Joseph P RickThis video is a result of terrible parenting… parents that teach there kids to hate cops…. liberals that hang signs that say resist.

We’ll give the last word (for now) to one

Vell Nem — Joseph P Rick kill yrself

NEW FEATURE: They Walk Among Us!

Blaska’s Bottom Line: What does this have to do with school! In so many ways, people like Paul Riehle are as much part of the problem as Mother Jalisa. Oh, one more thing. If you’re going to drop the F-bomb, Mother Jalisa, at least spell it correctly.

Help Blaska combat stupidity. Donate at www.blaskaforsaferschools.org

Visit me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaskaforSaferSchools/

This entry was posted in Race, School Board Election 2019, Tales from the front lines, War on Police and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Mother of disruptive library kids vows to sue for $$$

1. jeffsimpson7 says:

• jeffsimpson7 wrote, “Guy who files frivolous lawsuit against MMSD, is upset with someone for filing frivolous lawsuit.”

That is a trolling deflection if I’ve ever seen one; that said…

What the heck are you talking about Jeff?

@Zoltat Speaks!;

Li’L Jeffy feels that he has to toe the company line, here.

Were I expected to that to feed my family and keep a roof over their head, I’d quit on principle.

Li’l Jeffy’s proven times too numerous to mention that he has no moral backbone.

#pathetic!

and then ask for donations. hmmmmmm

• richard lesiak wrote, “and then ask for donations. hmmmmmm”

“For the love of god Richard, if you can’t post anything that adds to the conversation then STFU.”

PLUS 1!

just repeating what is posted at the end of the blog. go back and take a look. You want me to add to the conversation? Fine. This is just another over-blown right wing “I am outraged” hit piece. Day after day it about some problem with the schools that ends with Blaska being the only person who can fix it. “Vote for me and give me money.” Ya’ll sit around on your ass, clutching your pearls on your fainting couch and do nothing more. You guys don’t even have the balls to use your real names. You love to sit behind your multi-decked houses and complain about bike lanes and the state of the country all the while the gold haired fool in DC is screwing you. Look at his new budget. Cuts to medicare, medicade, healthcare. Your willing to give all that up for a stupid wall. I’m not going to “STFU”. EVER. What really gets under your skin is the fact that I disrupt this circle jerk of RWNJ’s that holds a daily meeting here on this blog. And that’s a wrap. AMIRIGHT?

• richard lesiak wrote, “This is just another over-blown right wing “I am outraged” hit piece.”

It sounds to me like you don’t think that Dave Blaska should be able to voice his opinion about hot topics.

richard lesiak wrote, “Day after day it’s about some problem with the schools that ends with Blaska being the only person who can fix it.”

That statement is a complete failure in logic.

Do you realize that Blaska is one of the only people in the race that is specifically addressing major discipline issues in Madison schools that others have shown complete ineffectiveness (the problems are getting worse) and there are some that openly oppose discipline. The opposition to Dave’s candidacy seem to think that they should continue to do the same things and expect different results, this is a sign of utter stupidity. When you’re one of the only people specifically addressing the elephant in the room problem that others seem to be ignoring it’s very likely that you’re one of the only people that can effectively fix the problem.

richard lesiak wrote, “Vote for me and give me money.”

As old as you have portrayed yourself to be I would have thought that you know by now how running for office works. Why is it that I’ve never read you complain about Democrats running for office that do the same thing. Is it only acceptable when a Democrat asks for votes and money to support their candidacy? Are you a hypocrite about everything when it comes to politics?

richard lesiak wrote, “Ya’ll sit around on your ass, clutching your pearls on your fainting couch and do nothing more.”

Another complete failure in logic.

Dave Blaska is actually running for school board, that’s not doing nothing. I and others here publicly support Dave Blaska with our dollars and asking others to vote for him, that’s not doing nothing. I’ve personally been to Madison school board meeting and seen the chaos and how Dave stands up against the totalitarian imbeciles. What do you do; you sit in your chair somewhere in the Wisconsin Dells area every evening drinking your alcoholic beverage of choice and troll this blog with your nonsense attacks and idiocy; you are the one who’s doing nothing.

richard lesiak wrote, “You guys don’t even have the balls to use your real names.”

Your psychological obsession with this is becoming obvious. Get professional help before you find the edge of reality.

richard lesiak wrote, “You love to sit behind your multi-decked houses and complain about bike lanes and the state of the country all the while the gold haired fool in DC is screwing you.”

You are using the word “you” to denote everyone here that’s right of political center.

Multi-deck? I don’t have multiple decks.

Complain about bike lanes? I’ve never written a word about bike lanes.

State of the country? The psychological state of our society in this country is terrible, your continued trolling presence here is one piece of evidence that shows the severe psychological problems.

Trump is screwing us? Prove your accusation, how is Trump screwing me?

richard lesiak wrote, “Look at his new budget. Cuts to medicare, medicade, healthcare. Your willing to give all that up for a stupid wall.”

NEWS FLASH Richard, it’s the job of Congress to negotiate with the President on the budget.

FYI: The wall isn’t “stupid”, you sound like an ignorant 3rd grader. Your use of the English language shows ignorance, your continued ignorant use of the English language shows stupidity.

richard lesiak wrote, “I’m not going to “STFU”. EVER.”

So it’s fine for you to tell others to STFU but you get your underwear in a bundle when others use your own STFU words towards you; you’re a snowflake and a HYPOCRITE!

richard lesiak wrote, “What really gets under your skin is the fact that I disrupt this circle jerk of RWNJ’s that holds a daily meeting here on this blog.”

If my memory serves me correctly, you’ve openly admitted to trolling this blog a number of times and Dave allows you to continue. Have you ever used critical thinking and considered why Dave allows you to continue to spew your trolling nonsense?

You probably don’t realize it, Mr. Lesiak, but you only wind up painting a big target on your butt and then dare people to hit it. In particular, your “ya but” tactic of trying to swing the conversation away from the topic. Now a straight on question, are you outraged by Madison’s police and teachers or by the increasingly feral nature of our consequence-free young people?

• David Blaska wrote, “You probably don’t realize it, Mr. Lesiak, but you only wind up painting a big target on your butt and then dare people to hit it. In particular, your “ya but” tactic of trying to swing the conversation away from the topic.”

David,
          I commend you for giving Richard the benefit of the doubt; however, I disagree.

Richard knows exactly what he’s doing, I’d bet that what he’s doing is done intentionally to deflect the conversation away from anything that a Conservative has to say. Richard has shown us over and Over and OVER again that that is his only goal here. Richards words represent him here, I think the intent is completely clear, it’s his form of trolling.

Run along @richard lesiak/NPC, because nobody cares.

Oh, and the Lisa Page testimony is going to sink a LOT of Lefties, likely Hopey Changey & Hillarity!

Got popcorn?

Now THAT was a GOTCH SPANKING administered Zoltar Zinger!

More like a Gotch Shellacking!

• Bob Dorn says:

I guess it’s OK to have these hoodlums run around and cause havoc. Please Lesiak, please explain how the behavior of these kids is OK in a community.

At least our Jeffie admits Mama Bear’s lawsuit is frivolous.That’s progress in baby steps. Sure you want to lose your Progressive Dane I.D. card, Jeffie?

2. That’s what they wanted. Probably instructed the kids to do just that so they could sue. They know this liberal city will just hand them $ whether they are right or wrong.

If anyone is still wondering why Juan & Javon can’t read, if your desire is to wonder no more, I invite you to peruse the comments posted above following People like:

• richard lesiak wrote, “And little Chip and his princess sister can’t read either. That’s why their parents are bribing schools to let them in.”

Another trolling deflection from Richard.

P.S. Bribing to get their children in a college is wrong.

4. nathanemarks says:

Every kid that has played GTA on their XBox knows that if the police get called on you, they are bringing an ass-whoopin with them.

What happened at the library should be surprising to no one.

@nathanemarks;

”What happened at the library should be surprising to no one.”

Those that inhabit a fact-based Universe would unequivocally agree. However, it seems to be surprising to Li’l Jeffy & @richard lesiak.

Considering their permanently affixed, reality filtering Weapons-Grade-Hardened-Industrial-Strength-Thickened Ideological Blinders, The Gotch is NOT surprised!

” Fact based universe”? Here’s an exercise for “ya. Take a copy of trump’s budget over to your old man and explain how his benefits will be cut if it’s adopted. Then tell him how you support these cuts because your a die hard MAGA guy. Enjoy your little chat.

5. Cheech says:

Ephinany. All cultures are equal. ” We share common values and we can all get along, if da white folk just flagelate three times daily in the pub ic sqare.” …Dee Lusionale, May 4, 1919

6. High Horse Heels says:

its times like these, in Madison 2019, that I say to myself, “I wonder what will happen next”.

7. Bob Dorn says:

If the summer is hot, Milwaukee might not be the only town having riots

8. Gary L. Kriewald says:

What surprises me is that the librarians called the cops in the first place. From my experiences/observations as a patron of various branches of this city’s library system, obnoxious behavior by minorities is simply regarded by those in charge as part of the landscape. More than once I’ve had to prod a librarian to caution someone who was clearly disturbing others. (Of course, this is partly an effect of urban libraries having morphed into homeless shelters with books.) The incident at Lakeview is just the latest example of Madison’s minorities exercising their ever-expanding sense of entitlement courtesy of the guilt-ridden upper-middle-class liberal elites who are constantly reminding them of their victimhood and urging them to exercise their god-given right to ignore standards of behavior that the rest of us are expected to observe.

9. Ana says:

It used to be that a naughty kid would holler, “The devil made me do it”, and dad would beat the devil out of him. Then, misbehavior was mom’s fault, and a shrinking was needed. Now it’s “I can do whatever I want,” and it’s society’s fault. What next?

10. gene DeMarco says:

vote for judge Neubauer!!!

Increase taxes to build a few more community centers thereby transferring the mayhem from the libraries to the community centers where it belongs.

12. Birdout says:

“Over at my school board Facebook campaign page, one Paul Riehle inquires, “And this has what to do with schools?”

Public libraries are overseen by the DPI. I think that qualifies.

Well, yeah. That and the fact these kids just got out of school when they went to the library. That schools are full of (what?) kids! That our schools have quit disciplining kids. I think that qualifies.

• Birdout says:

And librarians shouldn’t have to deal with this. Anyone who spends any amount of time at any of these locations, even the ones where the patronage is very white, can see that they are being tasked to be babysitters, social workers, mental health first responders, and more. Recently I read they were being trained to administer Narcan. That’s great and these people seem willing to serve everybody but how much is too much?

Maybe it is because I love libraries and am a heavy user my library system (and pay attention), but I see this. Do their bosses or the library board see it? I haven’t seen too many people showing concern for the staff at this particular library or any other in the aftermath of this.

13. Sprocket says:

Judging by the reaction of the baby mama and the “community”, you would almost believe that the children were reflecting the behavioral norms of the culture that raised them.

14. Eric Z says:

Sprocket, I believe you hit it square on the head. Jalisa got pleaded out on battery and disorderly by the “honorable” Ellen Berz. Not to mention numerous evictions and driving after suspension/revocations etc… Ye reap what ye sow!
    I see shes got Tony Robinsons gamma yipping in her ear on facebook as well. Cant control your child??? Civil suit, rinse and repeat. Story at 6, film at 11. Muh po, po, baaaaaby!

15. Tom Paine says:

Y’all confused. All we need to do is get a pep rally with Beto O’Dork. Genius in a bottle. We can do it. Beto said so……..and he is so smart. Why haven’t the rest of you told him to meet with Cheatham and the MMS Board?

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )