Photo shows former ERO rescuing Madison mother, son

Former ERO and Madison cop Greg Rosetti comes to the aid of the Wollaegers
(that’s the son protecting his mother from the “swarm”) at the July 18 school committee
meeting on educational resource officers.

Mitch Henck, a Madison institution, with two minutes of wise counsel:

One week ago tonight it got nasty at a Madison school committee meeting. … It got very heated, contentious. … I interviewed two former deans at Memorial H.S., one who now lives in Florida, who said “I didn’t become a teacher to deal with violence.” Another dean was injured permanently, she can no longer work, when two teenage girls whaled on her. … Too often one person is disciplined, brought in to the dean’s office … and then the scanner goes and they have some other incident to go to and leave that kid by himself for 45 minutes and hope he gets a good nap. There’s too much violence in the schools. You can’t learn in school if people don’t feel safe.

Show the School Board we won’t be silenced!

Show the social justice bullies that they cannot silence parents and taxpayers. Show the Madison Metro School District that you support trained and compassionate police officers in our troubled high school.

Attend the school board committee on educational resource officers TODAY at 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 25 in the auditorium of the Madison Metro School District administration building, 545 W. Dayton St.

We will NOT stoop to their level. We will be peaceful. We will be respectful.

WHAT: School Board committee on cops in the schools
WHEN: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. TODAY Wednesday, July 25
WHERE: Doyle administration building, 545 W. Dayton St.

No need to testify. Just bear witness with your presence to demonstrate that the disrupters represent no one but their own selfishness. Oh, maybe raise your smart phone on high to record their acting out.

This entry was posted in Cops in schools, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Photo shows former ERO rescuing Madison mother, son

1. Gary L. Kriewald says:

Dave, i suggest you attend accompanied by a pair of Rottweilers (you can claim they’re your emotional support animals). I predict the SJ thugs will give you a wide berth.

2. wadwizard says:

Dave, what are we, Cannon Fodder? As one who has “seen the elephant”, wouldn’t go into that meeting outnumbered and unarmed, ever. If the social order has indeed broken down to the point that peaceful citizens can’ t safely assemble at a government meeting without fear of thuggery, and if the police won’t keep order to permit them to do so, then why go? Get names of the thugs, find out where they live, and print them. Let them know fear.

• wadwizard wrote, “Get names of the thugs, find out where they live, and print them. Let them know fear.”:

So fight bullying tactics with bullying tactics?

That’s an unethical rationalization.

• AnonyBob says:

Squeaks: for probably the first time, I have to say…you are right.

• AnonyBob wrote, “Squeaks…”

That’s Animal House School of Thought.

• AnonyBob wrote, “…for probably the first time, I have to say…you are right.”

Based on what you write around here you don’t even know what a rationalization is, what right or wrong is, what correct or incorrect is, so that leads me to believe that the only reason you think I’m “right” is because I challenged something someone wrote that’s ideologically right of your extreme Progressive nonsense.

You saying I’m right doesn’t mean squat to intelligent people so you can take your partisan based approval and shove it.

Give a guy a compliment and he kicks you in the face. I know how you feel AB.

• richard lesiak wrote, “Give a guy a compliment and he kicks you in the face.”

Is this just more of your ridiculous trolling deflections; did you concoct this nonsense while you were Alki-Bopping?

Saying someone is “right” is not giving a “compliment” it’s a simple statement of acknowledgement/agreement. Where the hell did you get your English comprehension skills from, Cracker Barrel antique wall decor or candy wrappers?

Compliment: a polite expression of praise or admiration.

Plus, if you take the “you are right” in context with the rest of AnonyBob’s comment, the whole thing comes across as pompous intellectualism. In other words Richard, AnonyBob was intentionally being an asshole.

• AnonyBob says:

Intentionally being an asshole? In the context of the rest of my comment? What on earth are you talking about, Mr. Anger Issues? I said I agreed with you. Full stop. That’s all. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. It takes a twisted person to twist that. You have issues.

• AnonyBob wrote, “I said I agreed with you. Full stop.”

If you want to be truthful you actually said I was right not that you agreed with me. You can’t even represent what you wrote truthfully.

AnonyBob wrote, “That’s all.”

There was more, you’re a liar.

AnonyBob wrote, “Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.”

…and sometimes a cigar is an IED.

Boy Who Cried Wolf Blogger: is a blogger that shows a constant pattern of trolling with lies, constant misrepresentations, blatant deflections, unprovable accusations, ridiculous innuendo, etc in everything they post and then one day they say but I’m telling the truth this time, imply that they’re being mistreated, says “sometimes a cigar is just a cigar”. Sorry troll, you haven’t earned the right to be believe that you’re saying something relatively decent for once in your trolling life.

Trolling has consequences. If you want changes in your life, the change must begin in you.

• AnonyBob says:

You live in anger. That’s sad.

• AnonyBob wrote, “You live in anger. That’s sad.”

No anger here, just truth – the cold hard truth.

In regard to your comment about the compliment AB gave you that concerned me I only have one to to say; STFU YOU DRUNKEN FOOL. Have a great evening.

• Dear Mr. Lesiak,
          I dare you to pick a point I made in my comment and challenge that point with some kind of real intelligent arguments instead of usual useless and utterly pointless ad hominem while you’re sitting in your lounge chair Alki-Bopping.

Accept the dare or look like a cowardly fool.

First of all what I said is not a deflection. I’m telling you right to your face. Second; stop pulling a gotch by taking one word from someone’s entire statement and blowing it out of proportion. “you are right” is pompous intellectualism”? No. Your just a fool. I’ve NEVER seen AB write anytime that could paint him as an “asshole” as you so pointedly stated. For once in your life be gracious and give AB some respect for trying to be nice. As for me, I stand by my comment. STFU.

• Hey, now we’re having a conversation, too bad it’s not about the topic of this blog or the comment that wadwizard wrote on July 25, 2018 at 2:18 pm but here we are. It is what it is.

richard lesiak wrote, “First of all what I said is not a deflection.”

No, you fool, what you wrote was a deflection because what AnonyBob wrote was not a complement as you claimed and that point has already been been made. You ignoring the actual fact that words have real meanings and can’t be bastardized by ignorant fools to mean whatever the heck they want whenever the heck they want doesn’t make your ridiculous claim true.

richard lesiak wrote, “I’m telling you right to your face. “

No, you fool, you’re not telling me right to my face, you’re posting it on the internet. What the heck were you drinking last night?

richard lesiak wrote, “Second; stop pulling a gotch by taking one word from someone’s entire statement and blowing it out of proportion.”

No, you fool, I didn’t cherry pick one word out of your comment and blow it out of proportion, the word “complement” in your July 26, 2018 at 6:32 pm comment was the very core of your deflection, a false assertion, without the false assertion your comment would have been nothing but an ad hominem with no core thesis to have been built upon. So you see Richard, I was addressing the false assertion you made which was the very core of your comment that you built your attack upon. You build a strawman* with one word and then attacked me for that.

*Strawman: an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to attack than an opponent’s real argument.

I do think it’s interesting that you seem to think I should only pay attention to three word’s of AnonyBob’s comment “you are right” and completely ignore the rest of AnonyBob’s one sentence comment, but yet you’re attacking me for focusing on the one word core of your comment which was the false assertion that AnonoyBob’s comment was a “complement”. I think your double standard is a direct reflection of your bigotry and poor character.

richard lesiak wrote, ““you are right” is pompous intellectualism”? No. Your just a fool.”

Reread again Richard, there’s more to that sentence than you chose to cherry picked out to smear me with. It was imprudent of you to cherry pick in such a way when the conclusion of the sentence was based on more than just those three words. Comprehension is an important thing when reading what others write Richard, try to comprehend better.

Fool: a person who acts unwisely or imprudently.

Who’s the fool now, Richard? I’ll answer that for you; it’s you, you’re the fool!

richard lesiak wrote, “I’ve NEVER seen AB write anytime that could paint him as an “asshole” as you so pointedly stated.”

That’s because you don’t seem to be comprehending what is written. As I pointedly stated, the comment AnonyBob wrote in this thread at July 26, 2018 at 1:12 pm comes across as pompous intellectualism which means that AnonyBob came across as being an asshole. It’s kinda like both you and I are being assholes right now; get it?

Being labeled an asshole really isn’t a bad thing, it’s more of an verbal eye opener telling the person to be less of one. If you’re taking being labeled an asshole personally, as in them’s there is fightin’ words, then you’ve likely been in a pile of unneeded fist fights in your life. Stop being a damn snowflake Richard.

richard lesiak wrote, “For once in your life be gracious and give AB some respect for trying to be nice.”

If you actually think AnonyBob’s comment at July 26, 2018 at 1:12 pm was AnonyBob trying to be “nice” then you have a psychologically twisted view as what being nice is all about.

richard lesiak wrote, “As for me, I stand by my comment.”

So do I, every word of every comment. You haven’t shown that you’re intellectually capable of successfully challenging anything I’ve ever written, all you have is false accusations and misrepresentations – you know – trolling.

richard lesiak wrote, “STFU.”

Did I hurt your widdle feelings, snowflake?

This little deflection of yours is over. Asshole. 😉

• AnonyBob says:

You spent an awful lot of time on that lengthy, convoluted justification of misplaced outrage and anger. Don’t you have job, or something?

• AnonyBob says:

And it’s compliment, not complement, Mr. Words Have Meaning.

• AnonyBob wrote, “And it’s compliment, not complement, Mr. Words Have Meaning.”

How is it possible that the intent was actually presented in such a way that a petty little man such as yourself could actually figure out what the misspelled word was supposed to be?

Grow up child.

• AnonyBob says:

“Grow up child.” Ho! You make me laugh!

• AnonyBob wrote, “Ho! You make me laugh!”

Glad I could assist in the efforts to meet your daily entertainment quota.

“All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.”

There are certainly righteous principled reasons to attend and oppose the militant SJWs.
    Evidently parents are fine with what is occurring as evidence by their conspicuous absence.
    Let them experience the price of apathy.

• Gary L. Kriewald says:

The conspicuous absence of minority parents at these meetings is a reflection of their absence in the lives of their children. If they don’t give a rat’s arse about how their children are raised, why should they rouse themselves to attend a meeting about their safety in school? As for the white upper-middle-class parents, they’re the ones who vote for the liberal morons on the school board, so why should they attend if they already agree with their lunatic policies?

I saw the follically-challenged guy in the black T-shirt sitting on the committee, may we assume he’s the former ERO?

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )