Part of his Billionaire lifestyle?
“You would not be tuning in to find out if a former President was going to be indicted had that former President kept his dick in his pants and not cheated on his pregnant wife with a porn star. The national calamity we are in is because a man with no impulse control lacked impulse control, banged the porn star, and when the Christian Right gravitated to him, he had to shut her up with hush money because he was afraid they’d turn on him right before the 2016 election.”
— conservative broadcaster Erick Erickson.
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: progressive prosecutors
Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car
The mother of all SUVs! Defendants in criminal trials are permitted to offer alternative theories to the crime. Maybe the public defenders for Darrell Brooks will blame Elon Musk and his self-driving software for the carnage in Waukesha. For awhile, … Continue reading