Part of his Billionaire lifestyle?
“You would not be tuning in to find out if a former President was going to be indicted had that former President kept his dick in his pants and not cheated on his pregnant wife with a porn star. The national calamity we are in is because a man with no impulse control lacked impulse control, banged the porn star, and when the Christian Right gravitated to him, he had to shut her up with hush money because he was afraid they’d turn on him right before the 2016 election.”
— conservative broadcaster Erick Erickson.
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Nadler
Impeachment: now more than a T-shirt under the holiday tree
Posted on December 10, 2019 by David Blaska
Believe them, they don’t take it lightly Just in time for the holiday formerly known as “Christmas,” the democratic socialist Rashada Tlaib is selling T-shirts that commemorate her major claim to fame. On the first day of the new Congress … Continue reading →
Posted in Donald Trump, Socialism, Uncategorized | Tagged Impeachment, John Nichols, Katrina vanden Heuvel, Nadler, Socialism | 28 Comments