Combatting the vaping hysteria
Vicki McKenna will testify before Congress on vaping. She has support from Rich Lowry, National Review, who writes, “Never before has a boon to public health been met with such hysteria and ingratitude.
“Vaping is almost all upside in comparison with traditional smoking, a wanton destroyer of health and lives, and yet the nation is in the grips of a panic about e-cigarettes.”
NY Times buried evidence exonerating Kavanaugh
The New York times had blockbuster new evidence exonerating Kavanaugh but instead emphasized a flimsy allegation. David French in National Review.
“Now all four people that Ford identified as being at that high-school party in the summer of 1982 have now said no such party occurred.”
• “Never should have been published” — USA Today
• Former NY Times editor defends Kavanaugh — Fox News
- New Job Applications Have You List Worst Things You've Ever Done Instead Of Greatest Accomplishments
- Disaster At Union Seminary As Giant, Angry Carnivorous Plant Does Not Accept Students' Apologies
- Canadian Apologizes
- Government That Wants You To Take Climate Change Seriously Invites Foreign High School Kid To Testify Before Congress
Tag Archives: M.Adams
Now that the April election is over and the Madison school board is more liberal than ever Glory, glory halleluja! A mere two days after Blaska called him out for ignoring THE central issue in the local Spring elections, former mayor Dave Cieslewicz … Continue reading
School board candidate attending Freedom Inc. event on election day Because … ‘Intersectionality’ Guess who’s coming to breakfast? We’re talking the “Cops Out of Schools” breakfast Tuesday, primary election morning (02-19-19)? That’s right. Two of the Seat #4 Madison school … Continue reading