Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Joe McCarthy
Taking nominations for Woke Racist of Year
CRT is not taught, it’s practiced! UPDATE: Becky Blank leaving UW-Madison to become president of Northwestern University at the end of this school year. Reported here. Where would Woke progressivism be without its trademark arrogance and condescension? The chancellor of the … Continue reading
Sen. Feinstein plays Joe McCarthy
Another high-tech lynching [ This UPDATE from National Review: “Every Supreme Court nomination brings some antics and political stunts, but the Democrats have really turned it up to eleven with Kavanaugh. The constant interrupting protesters throughout the confirmation hearing, Cory … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Brad Schimel, Brett Kavanaugh, Diane Feinstein, Jim Doyle, Joe McCarthy 119 Comments
Attorney General Schimel must resign over that footnote on page 39
Receives coveted honor from Progressive mouthpiece The Nobel Peace Prize? Barack Obama got one roughly a week before he was sworn into office, if memory serves. The Pulitzer Prize? Walter Duranty of the New York Times won it for covering … Continue reading
Posted in Free speech Tagged Brad Schimel, First Amendment, Joe McCarthy, John Doe, John Nichols, Leah Vukmir, The Capital Times 3 Comments