Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Documenting Hate
Danger: white men voting!
‘Hey white boy, what you doin’ uptown?’ — Lou Reed The social justice night riders are out, baying for the blood of white men — all complicit in the election of Donald Trump. When identity politics is all you’ve got, … Continue reading
Posted in Free speech, Race Tagged Bill Lueders, Documenting Hate, Donald Trump, Emily Mills, Nazis, Proud Boys, The Capital Times, Vicki McKenna 1 Comment