Part of his Billionaire lifestyle?
“You would not be tuning in to find out if a former President was going to be indicted had that former President kept his dick in his pants and not cheated on his pregnant wife with a porn star. The national calamity we are in is because a man with no impulse control lacked impulse control, banged the porn star, and when the Christian Right gravitated to him, he had to shut her up with hush money because he was afraid they’d turn on him right before the 2016 election.”
— conservative broadcaster Erick Erickson.
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: CRT
No CRT in our K-12 schools?
so says the WI State Journal. Daniel Buck would like to disagree. His first-hand account in the Wall Street Journal: I studied for a master’s degree in education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2015. My program was batty. We made … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Race Theory / Identity politics Tagged critical race theory, CRT 8 Comments
Democrats are canceling themselves
Madison is making Wisconsin turn red Progressive Dane’s proposed ban on the Pledge of Allegiance and opening prayer at Dane County Board meetings is a bigger story than the sum of its parts. Here’s why. Voters from Wausau to Walworth will … Continue reading