‘All that was necessary …
“. . . to avoid this multitude of Biden administration / Democrat / leftist fiascos was for Donald Trump to behave like a leader, gentleman, and statesman for about two months before and after the 2020 election. He couldn’t do it.” — John Welch of Huntsville AL, letter to Wall Street Journal.
The Latest in Progressive Ideology:
“Arguing that Americans work too much is a winning political message.”
Just DO IT! Pass a Law! And don’t forget to send the free money!
Blaska’s Bottom Line: As long as Americans don’t think too much, Progressives will win.
Always be blogging
— Glengarry Glen Blaska
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” – Voltaire
“Progressives’ great talent is policing — and they are always on patrol.” — Peggy Noonan
“Populism is best understood as the politics of the mob.” — Jonathan Goldberg.
‘Inside every Progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out’ — David Horowitz
“The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race.”
— John Roberts, chief justice of the U.S., 2007.
Madison crime 2020
- Shots fired up 74%
- Burglaries up 21%
- Stolen Vehicles up 47%
- Theft from autos up 22%
- Homicides + 150% (10 compared to 4)
- Total offenses known to police down 5%
Crime raging in
Milwaukee homicides up 95%
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Let’s find the root cause of progressivism June 15, 2021
- Put the meeting disrupters in jail June 13, 2021
- Blaska gets out of Facebook jail June 12, 2021
- What to do with that state surplus! June 11, 2021
- Know any one can make it rain? June 10, 2021
- Rooting around for root causes in all the wrong places June 10, 2021
- Who is that tall dark stranger there? June 8, 2021
- Air quality alert for SW side of Madison! June 7, 2021
- Why Democrats Want To Expand Medicaid
- WI Dems: Labor Crisis Worse Because Pot is Illegal
- ICYMI: “Unprecedented” Tax Collections Lead To Immediate $2.6 Billion Surplus, Joint Finance Committee Votes On DOT And Stewardship
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Rules Dane County Public Health’s School Closure Order “Unlawful, Unenforceable”
- Dept. of Justice: AG Kaul recognizes World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Rep. Sanfelippo: Concerned about ongoing violence in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Elections Commission: State of Wisconsin mails postcards to inactive voters
- Dept. of Financial Institutions: Recognizes June 15 as World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Dept. of Natural Resources: Celebrating 70 years of state natural areas
- UW Health: UW Health seeing twice as many adolescent eating disorders during the pandemic
Favorite on-line reads