‘The Not Ready for Prime Time Republicans’
“The problem with Mehmet Oz, Herschel Walker, and Blake Masters isn’t that they’re inexperienced. It’s their crazy ideas and their association with Trump“. — Gerard Baker, editor at large, Wall Street Journal.
Today on Facebook
FBI informants framed Trump
The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago, pleasure dome of the deposed Insurrectionist in Chief, is churning up a rich froth of vein-bulging, eye-popping paranoid conspiracizing.
Jeffrey Fiess: You had better open your eyes to what is going on. Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago was illegally raided by the FBI. We are being led by a fraudulent tin pot dictator who is using government to punish political enemies. The fact that you can’t or refuse to see this is alarming.David Blaska: The fact that you can’t see that the nation’s Capitol was illegally raided in order to stop the constitutional transfer of power tells me you see only what you want to see.
Tom Arliskas: And who let them in??? The Capitol Police— Who was in the Crowd egging them on– FBI informants and Agents— Trump was not there at the Capitol and told the Crowd to peacefully protest– CNN had paid protestors in the Crowd– How did CNN know that something was going to happen??? Why did the Capitol Police open the Gates????????? When they could have just told the Crowd “NO” you cannot go in– AND THEN LET THEM IN!!! What did you expect to happen if a bunch of Folks with a Crowd mentality was let in??? No Republican was scared and they were walking along with the Crowd and taking pictures with them… The Democrats hid in a bunker and were following the SCRIPT— No guns were in the Building we proved that– Now they raid Trump’s Home????????????? When Trump’s lawyers were already talking with the National Archives and looking for a BOX?? A Box of what??? Invading someone’s house looking for a BOX?? Is like hunting for pheasants using a nuclear bomb– What horrible people these scumbags are–
Trump apologist vows vengeance
Tom Arliskas: After watching a part of the Trump rally in Waukesha Wisconsin– his supporters and those who support his winning policies– will extract a vengeance on those who would use the Vestiges of our Government to inflict their elected powers to wage a political war on the other side… From Climate Change to 2nd Amendment anti-Constitutional edicts– these petulant children will rule [rue] the day when they went from good Blue Dog Dems to I do not know what??
David Blaska: Is this like the vengeance that Samuel L. Jackson vowed reciting the Book of Ezekial in Pulp Fiction before he blasts the kid full of bullets? Will the Proud Boys be involved?
It takes courage
Elisjsha Dicken, hero of Greenwood shopping mall
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Justice Clarence Thomas
Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Who we missing?
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Madison continues war on police August 12, 2022
- Hugo Chavez jiggered Ol’ Sparky! August 11, 2022
- ‘Trump-backed’ candidate wins … for now August 10, 2022
- What did they find at Mar-a-Lago? August 9, 2022
- Madison progressives still resist police protection August 9, 2022
- Today’s primary elections results PREDICTED! August 9, 2022
- Is Tim Michels already blaming Republicans? August 8, 2022
- Bernie Sanders backer doesn’t like Kleefisch August 7, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 914 other followers
- Mar-A-Lago Search Warrant Claims Trump Had Acquired All Six Infinity Stones
- Jeffrey Toobin Departing CNN To Expose Himself To New Audiences
- AOC Says It's Dumb For Republicans To Call U.S. A Banana Republic Since It's More Like A Forever 21
- Theologians Confirm Chips And Salsa Were Blessed In Eternity Past And May Be Eaten Before Prayer
- Barnes campaign: Slams Ron Johnson for doing the bidding of Big Pharma donors
- U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, U.S. Rep. Steil: Opening campaign office in Beloit
- WisDems: Older Wisconsinites blast Ron Johnson, GOP for threatening Social Security and Medicare funding
- WisOpinion.com: ‘The Insiders’ discuss Tuesday’s primary results
- Mayor Rhodes-Conway: Reacts to Gableman Firing
- Sen. Bernier: Statement on the firing of Michael Gableman
- West Sude Madison Gunshots and families
- Civics: Bribing Meta (Facebook), the “terror watch list” and monopoly tactics
- Why Americans are increasingly dubious about going to college
- American Bar Association Scraps Controversial Diversity Proposal After Blowback
- This 17-Year-Old Designed a Motor That Could Potentially Transform the Electric Car Industry
Law … and OrderMy Tweets