Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Beth Potter
Madison, where ‘The Problem of Whiteness’ is taught
Teaching hate, for credit! Just blocks from the Potter-Carre residence, a 42-ton boulder served as a landmark on the University of Wisconsin’s Madison campus and as a teaching tool for geology students, having washed up with the last glacier some … Continue reading
Posted in Khari Sanford, Uncategorized Tagged Ali'jah J. Larrue, Beth Potter, Khari Sanford, Miriam Carre-Potter, Robin Carre 6 Comments
Release them from jail!
“They were murdered by a person they had tried to help.” — Robin Carre – Beth Potter obituary. In fairness, Khari O. Sanford came to Madison as damaged goods. Writing from his jail cell to Judge Ellen Berz in September 2021, … Continue reading
Posted in Khari Sanford, Uncategorized Tagged Beth Potter, Khari Sanford, Robin Carre 12 Comments
Accused killer’s mother asks your help posting his bail
$100,000 puts 18-year old charged with execution-style killing of Madison doctor & husband back on the street! The mother of Khari Sanford, one of two 18-year olds charged with the execution-style murder of Dr. Beth Potter and her husband Robin … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Beth Potter, Khari Sanford, Robin Carre 56 Comments