Today in Media Bias
Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer who resigned in the midst of the Russian investigation scandal, has been hired a NBC and MSNBC as a legal analyst. The move continues a trend started by CNN in hiring Trump critics, including officials terminated for misconduct, to offer legal analysis on the Trump Administration. We have previously discussed the use by CNN of figures like Andrew McCabe to give legal analysis despite his being referred for possible criminal charges by the Inspector General for repeatedly lying to federal investigators. The media appears intent on fulfilling the narrative of President Trump that it is overly biased and hostile in its analysis. … Page is still part of investigation by various committees and the investigation being conducted by U.S Attorney John Durham. — Jonathan Turley
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- What do we want? Unity! When do we want it? Sunday! June 6, 2020
- ‘They’re in front of my house’ June 5, 2020
- Raw feelings linger over news media complicity June 5, 2020
- Mayor Satya tries to make nice with police June 4, 2020
- Take a knee, America June 4, 2020
- Myth: Police target black people June 3, 2020
- Race warriors hit sheriff’s home June 3, 2020
- Will police union vote ‘No Confidence’ in mayor? June 2, 2020
- Tony Evers Again Attempts to Govern Via Press Release
- How Did We Get to This Place in America after George Floyd’s Death
- Your Tax Money is Underwriting the Riots in Madison
- Violence is Being Described as Peace Now
- georgessson on What do we want? Unity! When do we want it? Sunday!
- One eye on What do we want? Unity! When do we want it? Sunday!
- Batman on ‘They’re in front of my house’
- madisonexpat on ‘They’re in front of my house’
- Ed on ‘They’re in front of my house’
Our Favorite On-Line Reads