Released on no bail
A 29-year-old man was shot Tuesday 11-29-33 in broad daylight in downtown Madison. Police are searching for a 40-year-old man that they consider “armed and dangerous” as the primary suspect. Madison Police have further stated the suspect has no known address in Madison. That much has been reported and covered in our local media and the suspect’s identity is now known.
What is being left unsaid is that that suspect, Lamar A. Jefferson, was in custody literally the day before the shooting and released with no bail. In other words, our Dane County Court System released a man who is now “armed and dangerous” back into our community where he allegedly shot a man a day later and is now on the run.
The Republican Party of Dane County calls on our local leaders, especially District Attorney Ismael Ozanne to provide answers.
The man Trump invited to dinner praises Hitler
“A virulently antisemitic Thursday interview with Ye by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is sparking new GOP condemnation of the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, nine days after Ye brought a white supremacist to dine with Donald Trump.
Ye appeared on Jones’ “InfoWars” show with Nick Fuentes, his guest during the Trump dinner — a known racist and antisemite — and made a host of anti-semitic comments with his face covered by a black mask, repeating the lie that the Holocaust did not happen and praising Adolf Hitler.
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Can Jeffrey Copeland reform Madison public schools? December 2, 2022
- Democrats may yet prove they can run a big city November 30, 2022
- Who will be the last Republican Baghdad Bob? November 29, 2022
- Will we see Reagan’s like again? November 28, 2022
- No soup bowl for you! November 27, 2022
- Gerry Manders November 25, 2022
- Thanks for giving (us your eyeballs) November 23, 2022
- Experts say: Biden is not suffering from senile dementia November 20, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 921 other followers
- Cornelius_Gotchberg on Democrats may yet prove they can run a big city
- richard lesiak on Democrats may yet prove they can run a big city
- David Blaska on Who will be the last Republican Baghdad Bob?
- Wm. Tyroler on Can Jeffrey Copeland reform Madison public schools?
- Mark Lemberger on Who will be the last Republican Baghdad Bob?
- Vote Solar applauding PSC decision on solar project financing
- Sen. Johnson: Sen. Johnson, colleagues warn CCP against violent crackdown on protesters
- Gov. Evers: Gov. Evers orders special election in the 8th Senate District
- Daniel Kelly campaign: Grant County Sheriff Nate Dreckman endorses Daniel Kelly for Supreme Court
- Rep. Hebl: Winter is a chance to take in Wisconsin’s natural beauty
- Harvard employs 7,024 total full-time administrators, only slightly fewer than the undergraduate population.
- Finds Fairfax “failed to provide” a free appropriate education to 1000s of kids
- Civics: FTX’s Collapse Was a Crime, Not an Accident
- Challenges to union control of local school governance were often successful.
- Civics: Voting twice
Law … and OrderMy Tweets