Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Category Archives: Waukesha Christmas parade
Democrats complicit in Waukesha parade massacre
Their anti-cop platform ‘as awful as can be’ Blaska Policy Werkes probably owes Dave Cieslewicz royalties for the many times we’ve quoted his most excellent blogge. (Talking pocket change, Dave.) We quote the former mayor of Madison to prove that the … Continue reading
Criminal defendants jumping bail like rabbits in the pasture
The New York Times is worried: “Wisconsin suspect’s previous release may hinder efforts to overhaul bail.” We say: About time! Milwaukee’s Democrat(ic) district attorney releases Darrell Brooks to the streets of Waukesha on paltry $1,000 bail despite a 22-year history … Continue reading