The capitulation continues.
‘Mayor: Madison schools to end SRO contract with MPD.’
Mayor Satya is not done yet! Madison schools to end SRO contract with MPD, according to WMTV NBC-15. The Board of Education is set to vote on the relationship on Monday. Watch on-line here starting at 6 p.m. 06-29-2020. — Also Capital Newspapers.
How is it possible to pull down statues that have stood for one hundred years, Colonel Heg from the southeast side of Capitol Park and Miss Forward from the northwest side of the Capitol, drag them away, and not one police agency is able to stop them? How is that possible?
The City County Building was fire-bombed!
Feds want info on attempted fire bombing of City County Building. More here.
We do credit Sheriff Dave Mahoney for calling out Freedom Inc. and Urban Triage — beneficiaries of your tax dollars — to denounce the urban terrorism. Don’t hold your breath. It was M. Adams of Freedom Inc. who issued the get-out-of-jail-free card:
“Stop murdering black people and your glass will be safe.”
Koval on the Vicki McKenna show WIBA 1310 AM (06-24-2020):
It’s disgraceful what has occurred.… the essential services of a mayor is to secure the safety of all its constituents and she is woefully deficient in that regard .. we have enabled chaos to be the the new ruler of the day. … (the Police) are literally hamstrung …
… I have heard that people’s cars in a condominiums are being jumped on and no one is doing anything. The rank and file are champing on the bit… but they have been muzzled. Those strings have been pulled from the highest level of the City-County Building. With no permanent chief … MPD is basically incapacitated.
[Madison police officers] are fed up, because they don’t feel supported they feel unsafe.
Tuesday night 06-23-2020 in Madison:
Courtesy of Denise Solie:
• Rioting fascist criminals firebombed the City-County Building in Madison, Wisconsin.
• 911 dispatchers were rushed from the building through fire and smoke by deputy county sheriffs.
• Deputy sheriffs also assisted countless with other individuals confined in the building.
• Police knew in advance that this was planned, AND DID NOTHING.
• City leaders told Police to “stand down” and sent Madison law enforcement officers home from work early.
• On John Nolen Drive, a man driving to the hospital was surrounded by a mob of 50 rioters, and when he stopped to ask why they threw a bicycle at his car (and damaged it), they attacked him. He managed to get away, and drove himself to the hospital.
• A Wisconsin state senator from Milwaukee (Tim Carpenter) was beaten, kicked, and stomped by a mob of about a dozen rioters outside the Capitol in Madison, who left him in the dirt. (He’s currently still in the hospital.)
• Rioters tore down the statue “Forward” at the top of State Street.
• Rioters also tore down the statue of Hans Christian Heg, a Norwegian immigrant, abolitionist, and American journalist, who led a Scandinavian regiment (Union side) in the Civil War and died at Chickamauga GA., beheading the statue and rolling him into Lake Monona.
Silence from Madison’s legislators
After a mob descended Tuesday on the Wisconsin State Capitol, breaking windows, pulling down two historic statues, and allegedly beating up a state legislator, U.S. Rep. Tom Tiffany declared he’s had enough.
The Wisconsin Republican called Wednesday for the resignation of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers, accusing him of enabling “nearly a month of sustained lawlessness, bedlam, rioting and violence.”
State Rep. Barb Ward Dittrich, R-Oconomowoc: “On June 5 I led my colleagues in writing to Gov. Evers urging him to protect our State Capitol and its surrounding monuments. He never replied. Now Lady Forward lays toppled by protesters in the middle of Mifflin St. Enough!”
Why have we not heard from any of Madison’s state legislative delegation?
Blaska’s Bottom Line: Folks, when our elected officials can’t even protect the State Capitol or the seat of local government or State Street that connects the University of Wisconsin with the Capitol, they are not going to protect your home or business, either. Madison can’t wait to elect Donald Trump. Count on him to excoriate progressives at his town hall Thursday night 06-25-2020 in Green Bay.