Neighbor was worried about drug house up the street, not Shelia Stubbs

Caller now fears the hatred coming their way

Next time, think twice before YOU call the police
lest you be deemed a racist

woman-window

Should I call or just ignore it?

The national news media has portrayed Madison as racist most foul for calling the police on a black woman canvassing door to door for votes in an election campaign. Local social justice warriors were only too happy to condemn the white patriarchy, implicit bias, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Now we hear from the person who called police with a letter explaining the southwest side homeowner’s reasoning: an unfamiliar car parked not far from the drug house up the street as if waiting for it to open. The letter writer remains anonymous,  fearing the hatred directed their way.

The writer nonetheless apologizes for the unintended hurt to the candidate, who was questioned by responding police. Shelia Stubbs went on to win the Democratic primary for the 77th Assembly district and is unchallenged this November and, it must be said, was only too eager to go on national television and condemn racist Madison. TV-27 reports:

According to the original call to Dane County Communications obtained by 27 News, the caller was concerned the car was waiting for a drug dealer in a house up the street.

“I think the drug dealers up the street aren’t home now, so there’s been a car parked around the corner for like a half an hour with a bunch of people in it,” the caller told the dispatcher.

The caller then explained to dispatch about the house.

“It’s active all night long and when the drug dealers aren’t home, cars just park up and down the street waiting for them to come home,” he said. “It’s been an issue for quite some time.”

When asked for a description of the vehicle, the caller said, “I’m trying not to look because they keep staring at me. It’s like a silver, four-door sedan, rather new.”

The dispatcher then told the caller he would pass the information along to the beat officer.

“The squeaky wheel gets the grease so keep calling when you see something like that,” the dispatcher said.

We’re sympathetic because a drug house operated just two blocks from the Stately Manor until it was torn down earlier this year, operated by a black man and a white woman — and we’re in a nice neighborhood. (A over-dosed dead man in his 30s was carted out of that house and, later, children covered in their own filth taken away before the man and woman — one white, one black — got busted.)

The Shelia Stubbs incident spawned a lively discussion on our neighborhood social media. Typical of Madison’s self-loathing white liberals is Kristin of Meadowood:

I think a lot of white people act in a racist manner, never even realize it, and maybe will never realize it because they are totally convinced that they are not racist because they believe, in theory, that we are all equal. The civil rights movement happened and laws changed and now everything is fine. I am sure that I act in racist ways sometimes and not realize it, because I have been raised in a racist society.

The letter from the anonymous caller:

Dear Sheila Stubbs,

First, it was me.

Secondly, let me say that I am so sorry for your encounter with the police.

I wanted to call you once this all started, but now it is clear that I need to keep my identity out of this as I have quickly become a hated person and fear for my safety.

I will try to be clear, but have not slept the last couple of nights.

I want you to know that I completely understand what you are saying about the experience. Again, so, so very sorry.

But please, you need to know, to understand, that I never called the police ON YOU. I did call the non-emergency number (I did not call 911) to report a car that had been sitting in the same spot for a while with people in it. A lot of people in this city do that, and we are encouraged to.

Here is the thing I really want you to know: I never even saw you until after the police arrived. I never saw you on the sidewalk, at the house, or anywhere else, until after the police arrived.

Once I saw you talking to the officer, I realized that I never needed to make the call, but I never called the police on you, on a woman of color in the neighborhood.

This is supported by the call to the police, and what they have released mentions a car, not a woman. I called on a car, not you.

I never saw you before the call. If I had, I would not have made the call.

The story I see every minute now is that some racist called 911 on a black woman in a mostly white neighborhood. People say they are sickened by this. I am sickened by it and I did not even do it.

I am not sure where to go from here. You are welcome to present this letter to the nation. They have your side, you are free to give them mine.

How do we, you, get back to what I actually did? The police must have a more complete record of the call. I probably should share this letter with the media. I can’t reveal myself as there is so much hate directed at the person who called 911 on you, which, I hope you understand now, never happened. Maybe one day, you seem pretty awesome, and I am not the jerk the nation thinks I am.

Blaska’s Bottom Line: Has America ever been so quick to impute false motives? To see hate where none exists? These, my friends and acquaintances, are the wages of identity politics.

This entry was posted in identity politics and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

105 Responses to Neighbor was worried about drug house up the street, not Shelia Stubbs

Anyone know the street & 100 block where Stubbs’ car was parked when the 911 call was made?

And why would the caller have concerns for life-n-limb?

Gosh; you’s think he may have witnessed the wholesale thuggish, criminal behavior of the FreeDUMB Inc miscreants at the ad hoc School Board meetings that were, if not condoned, certainly tolerated by the very people that were tasked with keeping it, a public meeting, free from disruptions and its attendees free from intimidation?

Perhaps some of the AWOL Lefty regulars could weigh in on this?

2. I had a drug house almost directly across from my home years ago, the police and those neighbors heard from me on nearly a daily basis until the police finally dragged the drug dealer out, threw her in jail, and the property was finally sold.

This racist smearing of a legitimately concerned neighbor is immoral!

@Zoltar Speaks!;

“This racist smearing of a legitimately concerned neighbor is immoral!”

And immoral ”racist smearing of a legitimately concerned neighbor” is considered an acceptably legitimate, nay indispensable, tactic of Lefty INC.

Hmmm; if A = B and B = C, then………?

A drug house directly across the street from you? You lucky dog.

• richard lesiak wrote, “A drug house directly across the street from you? You lucky dog.”

If that’s the kind of luck I get, I’d rather have no luck. You have no idea of the problems it caused.

3. westsidesue says:

OMG, I have never in my life heard of such craziness – well, that is, unless I watch the daily news and the feed on FB. How the hell are we supposed to keep our homes safe when there are gangs running rampant through FORMERLY quiet residential neighborhoods, if we don’t have the police, who are the experts in this milieu, screening problems? #stopthebloodyinsanityinMadnesstown, #stubouttheStubbssmearing
    Oh wait, is my effing implicit bias showing???!!! GOOD!

4. Nancy says:

Blame the news media for this one and Sheila Stubbs. Did either of them contact MPD to ask to listen to the tape of the call that was made before jumping to conclusions. They may have and just chose to leave that part out because had that been known there is no story. Pretty sad if that is the case. Sheila Stubbs even said she doesn’t know if she believes it. Are you kidding me. I live in an upper middle-class neighborhood on the Eastside of Madison with a drug house right next door. We deal with this sort of thing everytime they get their next shipment in of whatever they are selling. I can see why the person who called doesn’t want his name or face out there. The individuals next door to us are bit intimidating as are those do business with them.

5. Reggie says:

Racism is a very valuable political and social tool for the left. They can use accusations of racism (and sexism) to shut down dissent and get their way. Thus, their demand for racism far outweighs the supply. They have to take any opportunity they can to produce more of it.

6. old baldy says:

“Has America ever been so quick to impute false motives?”

Perhaps not, and it certainly applies to both sides of the political spectrum.

@hankdog/old baldy;

Youse should be feeling pretty EFFIN‘ stupid right about now (not unlike most other times) after succumbing to yer suffocating White Lefty Guilt and apologizing to Ms. Stubbs.

Howse about an encore? We could all use a good chuckle!

And like my Dear 93 1/2 Year Old Father always says: “Gotchie, a good laugh is better’n a pill!”

Your comment is exactly why people are “awol”. Many are avoiding this blog because of no meaningful discussion. Just anger and insults from rwnj’s.

• Am I correct to assume that you have no mirrors in your home Richard?

• Paula Fitz says:

I would say this blog attracts a good number of commenters.

@richard lesiak;

“Your comment is exactly why people are ‘awol’.”

Aaaaaaaaand a laughably unfounded claim is quickly dispatched by a fact-based reality.

“Many are avoiding this blog because of no meaningful discussion.”

Please refer to the above.

“Many are avoiding this blog because of no meaningful discussion.”

Aaaaaaaaaand the irony needle is buried DEEP yet again. Just ONE example of what @richard lesiak deems meaningful discussion:

“A drug house directly across the street from you? You lucky dog.”

Positively Mensan, am I right?

And need we be reminded of his epic meltdown last week? Any other of his graceless displays of meaningful discussion? Not a pretty picture!

• AnonyBob says:

Plenty of strongly held opinions and sharp elbows supporting them here; that’s good. Too many puerile, personal and crude insults from Gootch and Squeaks; that’s not good.

• madisonexpat says:

OB, please sell your claim to Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas and Judge Bork.
      I’ll wait.

Bill Clinton

• madisonexpat says:

He pled guilty to perjury and was disbarred, his DNA is on the blue dress and he paid Paula Jones$800k.
          He admitted his guilt but you don’t?
          Fail.

@madisonexpat said: “Then name for me one, single, solitary Democratic nominee who has been subject to your politics of personal destruction.” (bold mine)

@richard lesiak responded: “Bill Clinton.”

The Former-Serial-Sexual-Predator-In-Chief was a SCOTUS nominee? Who knew?

Perhaps epically fact-bereft commentary that is so wildly inaccurate as to defy description is why “Many are avoiding this blog because of no meaningful discussion”?

• “Has America ever been so quick to impute false motives?”

Perhaps not, and it certainly applies to both sides of the political spectrum.

Your lack of fully understanding what’s going on with “impute false motives” is understandable considering that you appear to be a Progressive and Progressives are so immersed in their own Political Antiology that they have absolutely no real sense of the reality that surrounds them. Let me help fill in your knowledge gaps.

What you can’t see is that as “impute false motives” go Progressives reign supreme with that tactic. Progressives have weaponized the irrational logic of the brainwashed SJWC (Social Justice Warrior Cult) as the enforcement arm of the Progressive movement and they don’t give a damn about truth, their goal is to crush any opposition into absolute submission using propaganda based rhetorical fear tactics most of which are absolutely false accusations or smearing false innuendo. These SJWC idiots think correlation equals causation and accusations equate to guilt. The warriors in the SJWC are pawns in a movement towards Progressive totalitarianism. When the SJWC is trying to increase the power of Progressives using their “social justice” fear tactics it doesn’t matter one bit what they choose as their social target as long as fear tactics is their primary tool of choice, it’s all about intimidation and fear.

The social justice warriors cult is the modern day western society’s version of Pol Pot, Leninist’s, Stalinist’s, Nazi’s, al-Qaeda, ISIS, and other extreme fundamentalist Islamic cults that try to barrel over everything in their path with social intimidation, the only difference so far is they haven’t yet picked up physical weapons to force submission with physical violence. Social justice warriors cult are all currently propaganda terrorists and, if what we’ve seen in history repeats itself yet again, it won’t be long before the these imbeciles justify open physical violence and pick up weapons to force submission. We’ve already seen glimpses of this with the enforcement wing of the social justice warrior’s army that call themselves ANTIFA which by the way, ANTIFA (anti-Fascists) is an oxymoron, with only a few ideological differences they are the extreme totalitarians they profess to oppose.

Glad I could help fill in your knowledge gaps.

Signed
      Zoltar Speaks!

• AnonyBob says:

Hey, Squeaks! Let me help fill in a knowledge gap you seem to have, and I’ll do it succinctly. Just about everything you wrote here is complete and utter BS. It can just as easily be applied to the hard right. You’re welcome.

• You have no logic Bob, if it’s utter BS how can it be applied to the hard right?

For that matter, please try to explain how can the truth of what I wrote be applied to the hard right.

• AnonyBob says:

• AnonyBob wrote, “It’s utter BS that you think it applies only to the left. It can just as easily be applied to the right.

Just try applying “extreme religious conservatives” or “right wing talk radio” or “alt right” to ”…they don’t give a damn about truth, their goal is to crush any opposition into absolute submission using propaganda based rhetorical fear tactics most of which are absolutely false accusations or smearing false innuendo.” See how that works? (No, I know you won’t, but that’s you. Sigh.)”

It’s interesting that you think that simply changing some of the words in the sentences make it fact; it doesn’t. It’s a ridiculous rationalization.

If you truly think Republican/Conservatives are doing the same thing as Progressives and social justice warriors then you need to prove it. Present something to show what you think is political right projecting that their goal is to crush any opposition into absolute submission using propaganda based rhetorical fear tactics most of which are absolutely false accusations or smearing false innuendo.

7. Katarina says:

I have nothing but loathing for these Virtue Signaling liberals like Kristen from Meadowood. They portray themselves as being virtuous, while they are the most racist of all. They want us to believe they are so tolerant, yet their real goal is to be in control. So much easier to control someone you have convinced is your friend rather than your enemy. Her only fault is being raised in a racist society!? Hypocracy! How about treating every one on their own merit and character regardless of skin color?

@Katarina;

“How about treating every one on their own merit and character regardless of skin color?”

Lefties (most, not all) have a HUGE emotional investment that feeds a ravenous Gosh I’m Nice endorphin habit that needs constant infusions.

Then there’s that mightily entrenched behavioral support system, constructed with predetermined selections from the Lefty World View Cafeteria, which nurtures their staggering White Lefty Guilt.

Long story short: It’ll never happen; they’re hard-wired; oblivious to navigating a fact-based Universe.

• Paula Fitz says:

Katarina, I had the same response when I read that.

Katarina,
      Chloe Valdary amplifies the sentiment of your last sentence.

8. Paula Fitz says:

The media, politicians, and other usual suspects ran with the “racism” narrative before confirming the story’s veracity. This is becoming the norm, and sadly, innocent people are getting hurt in the process. The caller is obviously upset and worried for his / her safety. Do any of them even care?

I would have liked to seen Ms. Stubbs use this experience as a unifying factor, to reach out and get the facts before assuming. All it has done is divide us even further. It’s very disconcerting.

• Paula Fitz wrote, “The caller is obviously upset and worried for his / her safety. Do any of them even care?”

No they don’t care. To social justice warriors the ends justify the means and once you’re been branded by social justice warrior’s you’re branded for life – truth be damned.

ABob, can you name any nominee the Republicans have attempted to destroy as the Democrats are trying to do to Judge Kavanaugh?
    OB won’t and poor richard can’t.
    You?

10. AnonyBob says:

I don’t think Democrats are attempting to destroy him. I think women he’s abused are speaking up.

• AnonyBob wrote, “I don’t think Democrats are attempting to destroy him.”

Then you’re an idiot, but seriously I suspect you’re just trolling as usual, so I’ll just chalk that up as another trolling comment from a regular troll.

AnonyBob wrote, “I think women he’s abused are speaking up.”

I think the accusers are part of an ongoing subversion plot by the Democrats to subvert anything that Trump does and destroy anyone associated with Trump. There is ongoing collusion within the Democratic party to subvert the United States government; the Democrats involved with this are traitors.

Notice how I wrote all that without once implying or saying whether Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty of the accusations.

• AnonyBob says:

Yep, it all sounded pretty darn paranoid.

• AnonyBob wrote, “Yep, it all sounded pretty darn paranoid.”

Interesting ad hominem.

What’s paranoid about, “There’s no proof to back up any of the unsubstantiated accusations, but yet you seem to believe them? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty AnonyBob?”

Maybe my use of the word traitors threw you off but even traitor isn’t a bad term to use in this case. I do think the Democrats are betraying the country, the founding principles of our country, and actively subverting our government (subvert: undermine the power and authority of an established system and/or institution). The Democrats are clearly trying to undermine everything Trump tries to do and the Kavanaugh’s nomination hearings/process is clear evidence of their collusion and subversion.

There’s nothing paranoid about this; “I think the accusers are part of an ongoing subversion plot by the Democrats to subvert anything that Trump does and destroy anyone associated with Trump. There is ongoing collusion within the Democratic party to subvert the United States government” There’s a LOT more evidence of this than there is of any Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. In fact any evidence that what I wrote is more evidence than the entire Russian/Trump collusion investigation has produced.

Why enlighten us all and tell us how what I wrote is paranoid. While your at it explain to us how thinking there is Russian/Trump collusion isn’t delusional.

@AnonyBob;

“it all sounded pretty darn paranoid.”

Riiiiiiight!!

Jonah Goldberg: “Real witch hunts aren’t about evidence, but belief. Inconvenient facts are discarded, and the convenient ones are larded with innuendo and rumor and thrown at the feet of the accused…WHEN PROOF IS SUBORDINATED TO MERE BELIEF, THE STANDARD FOR EVIDENCE IS REDUCED TO WHATEVER BOLSTERS THAT BELIEF.” (bolds/caps mine)

• AnonyBob says:

As for “subversion” (the paranoiac never thinks he’s paranoid), witch hunts, blah, blah, blah, you guys need to shake off your authoritarian devotion to Trump and expose yourselves to more than just rwnj (h/t Richard!) media.

@AnonyBob;

“None of you guys seem to have absorbed the lesson about sexual assault victims deserving to be heard and believed.”

Like Jaunita Broaddrick?

And gosh, I’m sure our absorption rate has NOTHING to do with DNC muckety muck Keith Ellison being a VIOLENT X-Chromosomal Unit beater and being “Independently Investigated” by the MN democrat’s own attorney.

That raised eyebrows, so he handed it off to one of his legal partners. THIS is what passes for propriety in Lefty circles these days.

Youse should be SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud, am I right?

Ah Lefty; so MUCH hypocrisy, so little time!

Guess bobo was present during proclaimed allegations to be so certain of his guilt.
      Do you have the guts to step away from trolling long enough to testify?

• madisonexpat says:

Then ask his wife, young daughters, parents and the 200 women who know him well over many years and attest, in writing, to his humanity.
      Can’t wait for the post RBG hearings.
      ABob you probably also believe there were ten plus gang rapes in Judge Kavanaugh’s high school and none of the six FBI investigations that have vetted him over many years ever caught a whiff of it.
      Next week some Dem activist will remember his genocidal tendencies.
      And you’ll believe that because….. power.
      Karma ABob.

• AnonyBob says:

All of these women coming forward, loath to do so as assault victims usually are, are begging for the FBI to investigate their claims. It’d only take a few days. Yet the GOP refuses. These woman have nothing to hide (and are paying a steep price) and it looks like Kavanaugh does.

@AnonyBob;

”All of these women coming forward, loath to do so as assault victims usually are,”

That why Shelia Tubbs waited so long?

And Jaunita Broaddrick & Karen Monahan have FINALLY found the courage to do so; it’s MARVELOUS that Lefty has shown remarkable consistency on this, am I right?

“These woman have nothing to hide”

Actually, they do.

Ford can’t seem to get her story straight (in all fairness her alleged collaborators can’t either), Ramirez doesn’t have much of a story at all (even the Lefty rags held their noses on it!), and Swetnik not only didn’t report alleged gang rapes to the authorities but continued to party with the guys she accuses.

Like youse say; nothin’ to hide!

Actually it isn’t the women begging for an FBI investigation idiotbob, but rather their handlers and the Dems for obvious nefarious reasons.

How do you know the investigation would “only take a few days”?
          FBI will investigate whatever they want if perceiving a crime; GOP doesn’t control them.

Your eagerness to light the woodpile you have built beneath Kavanaugh’s stake is disgusting.

• AnonyBob says:

Gootch, you’re babbling incoherently and irrelevantly (nothing new there, am I right?!).
          Batdung, you’re just wrong on your facts. Again. Do something to fix your ignorance.

@AnonyBob;

Kinda tough facing up to the staggering hypocrisy of the #MeToo ignorin’ democrat Party, but your suffocating imbecility gives youse a fightin’ chance, am I right?

“Do something to fix your ignorance.”

Anyone interested in doing that would be best served by ceasing to read yer hyper-partisan, spittle-flecked slobberings.

Seriously, even skimming such abject blather can’t help but affect one’s Chi.

• AnonyBob says:

As I said, incoherently and irrelevantly.

Looky here kiddies, @AnonyBob only thinks that Lefties can be #MeToo victims, and only by EVIL Righties!

Is it any wonder Lefties have been getting positively pummeled at the ballot box regularly and with extreme prejudice?

Nope!

• madisonexpat says:

DiFi sat on this for three months and did not ask anyone to make a discreet investigation. The Dems then leaked the allegations to the press. “just a few more days” my tuchus.

Idiot Savant career Lefty JOY BEHAR:

(bolds/caps mine throughout)
          “Chappaquiddick. I mean, a girl drowns and he abandons her and she drowned and WOMEN STILL VOTED FOR TEDDY KENNEDY. WHY? BECAUSE HE VOTED FOR WOMEN’S RIGHTS.That’s why.

”That’s the bottom line of it in my opinion. I mean, I don’t like either one of them, to tell you the truth, Teddy or Bill. They’re both dogs as far as I’m concerned. BUT I WILL STILL VOTE FOR BILL CLINTON BECAUSE HE VOTES IN MY FAVOR.” (bolds/caps mine)

So Lefties will vote for rapists & murderers so long as they vote the right way?

That must make perfect sense in LaLaLoonyLeftyLand, am I right?

@AnonyBob, et al, must be SOOOOOOOOO proud!

Ah Lefty; so MUCH hypocrisy, so little time!

Idiotbob wrote: “None of you guys seem to have absorbed the lesson about sexual assault victims deserving to be heard and believed. You can dismiss #MeToo all you want, but women don’t. Good luck with that.”

You need to read for comprehension because you’re wrong/inaccurate as usual.
    Unlike you, we haven’t already built the wood pile beneath Kavanaugh’s stake.

Careful @Batman; raise @AnonyBob’s ire & he’ll try to get youse banned from this site.

Lefty generally & @AnonyBob specifically aren’t real keen on dissenting freedom of expression.

In addition to being 1st Amendment protected (a dealbreaker if there ever was one!), it’s a painful reminder that their joke-of-an-ideology has not only failed, but failed SPECTACULARLY everywhere it’s been tried.

Something about the wrong people in charge or somesuch!

ABob/OB, it was your intrepid, beloved FBI under those paragons of honesty and competence, Muellar and Cub Scout Comey who investigated Judge Kavanaugh six, count ’em, six times and couldn’t find a hint of what the lynch mob press, and you, accuse him of.
    Why is that?
    C’mon ABob how could this happen?
    OB is AWOL since asked for one single name of a Democratic Supremes nominee treated like Judge Kavanaugh.

• AnonyBob says:

Why this toxic ‘tude toward the FBI? You law and order righties used to love ‘em. Their ranks are filled conservatives: law enforcement professional public service conservatives, which you hyper-partisans now can’t seem to abide.
      And perhaps Democratic Supremes nominees just weren’t blind drunk sexual assualters, in their younger days. They certainly didn’t have to lie about it, as Kavanaugh now undoubtedly has. I find Ford credible and believable. The prize of overturning Roe v. Wade blinds you.

@AnonyBob;

“How could the FBI investigate an allegation in previous background checks, when it just recently came to light?”

Rare brilliance on full display!

Sooooo, an FBI investigation, any investigation really, tasked with uncovering things (bringing them to light, if you’s prefer) isn’t supposed to, you know, like, uncover the previously unknown?

A- Only a jimber-jawed idiot wouldn’t believe that the primary purpose of an investigation is to confirm the known and uncover the previously unknown.

B- @AnonyBob doesn’t believe that the primary purpose of an investigation is to confirm the known and uncover the previously unknown.

C- Priceless!!!

The FBI had integrity up until Muellar, Comey, McCabe, Stzok, Page etc .etc. etc. infested its top management. Once loaded with partisan, political hacks they lost the ability to litigate Hillary’s 22 felonies, the rape physician in Michigan who preyed on young women for two years after the investigation began, or the Cruz kid at Parkland (couldn’t find him on Facebook).
    Then Comey/Muellar et al ran a slo-mo coup against a duly elected pesident. And many got fired for lying to the Inspector General to cover up their malfeasance. They were the Praetorian Guard of the swamp, owned by Obama’s minion at DOJ who was up to her neck in Clintons.

Right ABob, Judge Kavanaugh is a liar and you are honest. Great irony there.

I don’t want Roe overturned and can’t imagine why you project that. Judge Kavanaugh said in public he honors precedent so your precious abortion rights wouldn’t be affected by him.

I know what you believe even before you do. It is whatever narrative the vast Left Wing conspiracy downloads that day.
    Period.

Hey kids, a fun exercise in judgement, who did you believe in the following: Duke LaCrosse team, Rolling Stone UVa article, President Obama when he said one in five co eds would would be raped, Mike Nifong.

Hmm. Fun. Irrelevant.

“Hmm. Fun. Irrelevant.”

Well, alrighty then; let’s try something else.

What’s more valid:

*someone making a ~ 36 year old claim with no evidence, witnesses, time, date, or place against a 17 year-old, an age when the brain [if youse even know what one is] that even Cory I am Spartacus Booker says isn’t fully developed, or

*someone making a RECENT claim WITH time, date, AND place against an adult holding political office?

Thank youse in advance!

(Eye roll)
          Deflection.

@AnonyBob;

No deflection, it’s a pretty apt comparison which only cravenly hyper-partisan tool would even attempt to deny.

No one will blame youse for rolling yer eyes, it averts yer gaze from focusing on the harshly unforgiving image of a positively breathtaking hypocrisy.

Look at the bright side, despite the absolutely soul-sucking reality, youse actually recognize-n-acknowledge it.

#Sad!

No ABob, you ducked an apt question but understanding your beliefs as well as I do, I’ll tell you what you’d say you believe,
    “Keith Ellison’s accuser can have all the evidence and credibility in the world but it signifies nothing because Ellison is a Democrat. Anyone in the world can have no evidence whatsoever and can make any accusation however ludicrous and she must be believed because Judge Kavanaugh must not become a supreme court justice.”
    You’re welcome.

• AnonyBob says:

Sigh. Boys, when Keith Ellison is nominated for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, I’ll see the equivalency your grasping for.

when Keith Ellison is nominated for a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, I’ll see the equivalency your grasping for.”

Oh My!!! THERE IT IS!!!

Looky here; @AnonyBob thinks that the less powerful the accused, the less valid the accuser’s accusation.

What did Hillarity say again?

Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.

@AnonyBob wants to put an asterisk after the word Every because, welp, just because.

Karen Monahan is less deserving of being heard, believed, and supported than Dr. Ford.

He’s actually applying a sliding scale/degree to abuse, no equal application of the law, or protection under it, for him; no sirree Anonybob!

What does that mean? In @AnonyBob’s world a blue collar Black Woman getting her @$$ beat by her baby daddy is not as bona fide, is less of an offense than some EVIL White middle manager whupping his spouse.

What next, codify what youse think by getting rid of the 14th Amendment.

Unfreakin’believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond the pale! EPIC FAIL

Previously on this blogsite; idiotbob applied a sliding scale/degree of abuse to crimes committed by illegals. According to him, illegals have not yet harmed enough legal citizens for him to care about the illegal immigration problem. In fact, he thought it “ridiculous” to even discuss.

@Batman;

He just NEEDS to SEE a D, am I right?

And I reckon, to borrow a phrase, youse could say he’s a consistent moralist & ethicist.

Shorter ABob ‘When you sell your soul, ask for top dollar.’

18. AnonyBob says:

Oh, pu-leeze. Gootch and Splat. Such consistent moralists and ethicists. Don’t know how I’ll get any sleep tonight.

@AnonyBob;

“Don’t know how I’ll get any sleep tonight.”

Shouldn’t be a problem; you’ll sleep the slumber of someone who believes that because he fakes sincerity, the world is his.

“The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity.” Andre Gide

19. AnonyBob says:

Hey, new thread. Why don’t some of you political brainiacs address how judicially-untempermental the wild-eyed left-wing-conspiracist Kavanaugh looked today compared to the credible Dr. Ford?
    Bonus points: look up “boof” and “Devil’s Triangle” on Urban Dictionary. Not quite as Judge K. described it from his yearbook page. Squeaks, this is for you!

Hey; I looked up pathetic troll and there was idiotbob’s picture.

• AnonyBob says:

Ha ha! I own it! Answer the questions, useless dweeb (or Peter Lorre).

@AnonyBob;

I seem to recall yer whiny slobbering about personal ad hominem attacks sullying this blog.

Is that just one MORE manifestation of yer breathtakingly stunning hypocrisy?

And was that a rhetorical question…?

• AnonyBob says:

Pretty rich, coming from you.

@AnonyBob;

“Pretty rich, coming from you.”

Try again…I’m not the one that has whimpered inconsolably AND THEN hypocritically engage in the behavior I claim to abhor.

Anywho, according to youse, because I’m not being considered for a lifetime position I forfeit the privileges and immunities afforded the well-heeled.

And youse probably want to make an example of The Gotch too, am I right?

Hopefully, some day youse may realize that living on hypocrisy is NOT a healthy diet.

Peter Lorre was a great actor (andverycool)

Hillary knows about karma.

ABob, clips I saw from the hearing showed me that Judge Kavanaugh was raped and that Ford wasn’t.
    ABob prefers high school yearbooks to take a mans measure but ignores the American Bar Association who rates Judge Kavanaugh as a good man and a superb jurist.
    Ford can’t really remember where or when or how many, only who…. kind of.
    Almost two years since the Hillary debacle and the Dems have learned nothing. The fire hose of hate has been shifted from President Trump to Judge Kavanaugh and his family.
    And that is all the Left has, hate, lies, fear and loathing.
    And ABob would be the first to say, “Better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven,”
    Because power.

• AnonyBob says:

Oh, Splat. “Kavanaugh was raped today”? Good thing Dave has only a couple of women following this blog; it’s hard to say something more offensive to them than that. But you boys just don’t get a lot of things.
      I’ll acknowledge Judge K has had a bad time, but in his opening statement he totally lost his cool, his judicial temperament and any pretense of not being a total partisan, conspiracist hack with a painfully obvious drinking problem. His outrage was the very picture of elite white male entitlement being challenged. Elites. Now you love ‘em. The real outrage is the GOP refusing to investigate anything Ford or the other women are bringing up. I watched the whole thing yesterday. Ford was heartbreakingly credible. Kavanaugh was an angry ass. He admitted he didn’t watch any of her testimony. What a fool. He would’ve avoided some falsehoods he made if he had. This guy shouldn’t be sitting on ANY court.

@AnonyBob;

“Ford was heartbreakingly credible.”

Hmm; so was the child rapist (who passed a polygraph with flying colors like Ford) that Hillarity defended against 12 year old Kathy Shelton, a freakin CHILD whom Hillarity destroyed on the stand.

You’d defend the rapist because he’s not seeking a lifetime position, am I right?

“This guy shouldn’t be sitting on ANY court.”

Yet sit he has, with an impeccable record, AND to whom the left-leaning ABA has given their highest rating.

But youse know better…?

No wonder youse can’t sleep at night; yer self-loathing as an EVIL Whitey exacerbates yer nearly non-existent moralist-n-ethicist ratios.

Think all those craven Senate Panel Lefties had to get up early this a.m. to go out and buy new @$$holes after Lindsey “RAMBO Graham cut ’em all a new one?

#MeToo!

• AnonyBob says:

Your ABA is now calling for FBI investigations. Quit living in Hillary Conspiracy Land and keep up.

@AnonyBob;

“Your ABA is now calling for FBI investigations.”

So’s Jaunita Broaddrick. And there’d have been ALL sorts of time to do just that if the cravenly EVIL DiFi, et al, had released that letter on a timely basis.

What a minute.

Ford wanted to remain AnonyFord and the Lefties outed her??

Never mind.

“Quit living in Hillary Conspiracy Land and keep up.”

Please list what’s untrue about what I posted above about yer Hillarity hero.

Thank youse in advance.

And YOUSE try to keep up…HYPOCRITE!

Yeah. How dare a white male protest while his character is assassinated, his family assaulted and his life trashed by partisan hacks.
    The nerve.
    Now Ford’s best girlfriend from whatever year the alleged assault, says, under felony perjury, that the party Ford kinda remembers, never happened.
    Which woman do you want me to believe old white man?
    Do you believe Avenatti’s witness who accuses Judge Kavanaugh of being party to ten, count ’em, ten gang rape parties that the the FBI never heard of in six, count ’em, six investigations?
    C’mon ABob, help me out here.

• AnonyBob says:

Great points, Splat! Let’s have the FBI check ‘em all out. Let’s get more information instead of more judicial political hack defending himself against legislative political hacks. He loses a lot of dignity when he does that.

• madisonexpat says:

The only reason for more investigation is to string out this now perverse Kabuki dance. DiFi didn’t want it investigated until forever. Kamala, Spartacus et al never asked the Committee’s investigators to look into it. She can’t say what house, in what year and who was present. What’s to investigate.
        More interesting to me is the political calculus being made for the post RBG hearings.
        I think the Dems have fired their ramrod and won’t be able to reload their fowling piece lest they look like the desperate weasels once again.
        And ABob, if Judge Kavanaugh had not appeared to defend his name and life and rectitude and honor you would have excoriated him for it.
        Because…. power.

@madisonexpat;

“lest they look like the desperate weasels once again.”

Again? That implies that they’ve taken a step away from being desperate weasels, which I suggest has NOT been the case.

Lefties (most, not all) will never learn the Boomerang Affect lesson of being scum-sucking sleazeballs.

They didn’t learn when Harry “Dingy” Reid thought that the Nuclear Option was a most excellent plan. This, despite being warned, in no uncertain terms, that it would come back to bit them in their over-sized @$$e$; and they won’t learn now.

Like Everett McGill’s Major Malcolm A. Powers said to Clint Eastwood’s Gunny Highway in the eminently quotable Heartbreak Ridge:

(They) can’t help it. (They’re) too old, too prideful, too stupid to change.

• AnonyBob says:

By tearfully screeching that the Dems were out to get him because of Trump’s election and as revenge for the Clintons, Kavanaugh revealed he is still the GOP warrior he always was. No Democrat can ever walk into his courtroom expecting impartiality and fairness. He has no business sitting on ANY bench. Besides, the Supremes don’t want an ugly, belligerent drunk at their cocktail parties.

Not that the hand of Gawd himself would change your vote.

Or Richard Conte to James Stewart in “Call Northside 777”,
    “That’s the problem. When you’re innocent you don’t know what happened.”

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )