Leave it to The Nation to go all Ape-Schitt:
‘Cops lynched Tyre Nichols because they knew they could’
“All police, regardless of race or background, are employed to uphold a system conceived by white people, for white people, that operates to oppress black people.”
Who else but the Marxist propagandist Elie Mystal?
“The killing of Tyre Nichols is an indictment of the entire political System”
At The Nation, everything is an indictment of the entire political system.
The local power struggle mirrors the divide over the national chairman
Ronna McDaniel has done the very best she could do under circumstances that are not favorable to the RNC and has managed to build up trust between the non-Trump and pro-Trump factions within the GOP in a way very few others could thread the needle and build the relationships.” …
The problem is not really Ronna and the RNC but at the state level. They point to the problems at the state GOP level in Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. One committeewoman, who is not a Trump fan at this point, told me, “Ronna can’t fix Kelli Ward, but Ronna is fantastic at mitigating those types.”
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- ‘Fake news’ is the real thing February 4, 2023
- Speaking of knowing how to lose … February 3, 2023
- Are you offended? February 2, 2023
- Madison is not Memphis January 31, 2023
- Tempers fugit January 30, 2023
- It is snowing ‘here’ January 28, 2023
- The answer: ‘We don’t know’ January 27, 2023
- Nothing to see here, folks January 26, 2023
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 922 other subscribers
- Scholars Theorize Disciples Were Chick-Fil-A Workers As They Distributed Food To 5,000 In Record Time
- U.S. Shoots Down Spy Balloon As It Was Getting Too Close To Ukraine
- Tom Brady Signs With Sunnyshade Retirement Home Shuffleboard Team
- Babylon Mom: How I Created a Peaceful Family Environment By Just Giving All My Kids iPads
- Biden set to visit Madison area Wednesday
- The White House: President Joe Biden to travel to Wisconsin and Florida
- Sen. Jacque: Door County’s historic Rock Island Boat House restoration project to receive over $1.4 million
- Sen. Felzkowski and Rep. Swearingen: Call for a peaceful resolution to Lac du Flambeau dispute
- U.S. Rep. Tom Tiffany: Introduces legislation with Rep. Laura Boebert to protect farmers and delist the gray wolf from the endangered species list
Law … and OrderMy Tweets