Run for Office!
You can do better than
Run for Madison school board
To replace these three incumbents. (Carusi is not running again.) You must specify which seat number you are seeking. No less than 100 nor more than 200 signatures of qualified voters required for nominating petition. Here’s how you get on the ballot.
Run for Dane County Board
All 37 seats countywide are up for election for two-year terms. Check here to find your district. No less than 50 nor more than 200 signatures of qualified voters required for nominating petition. Here’s how you get on the ballot.
You can start circulating nominating petitions TODAY!
Election dates for both are April 5, 2020. (If a primary is required, February 15.)
Must file by 5 p.m. January 4, 2022
- Candidate filing deadlineJanuary 4, 202231 days to go.
Cops out of schools! Year One
Stabbing, fast-food restaurant after school Thursday; 15-yr-old arrested. Read & weep.
An 18-year-old student was arrested Thursday afternoon 12-02-21 for bringing a loaded gun to La Follette High School. School administrators called police around 1:40 p.m. after receiving an anonymous tip about the weapon.
Officers found the gun on Marquan T. Webb. He attempted to push his way out of a classroom when officers arrived. A school administrator was able to stop him and he was detained. The gun was loaded and a bullet was in the chamber. It was reported stolen out of Cottage Grove on Sept. 24.
This student was already a felon, based on the police report which stated that Webb faces charges for possessing firearms as a felon, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a firearm on school property, resisting, and bail jumping.
After being charged with battery, criminal damage to property, criminal trespass and identity theft, Webb was released on a signature bond on 06-25-21 but did not appear for his subsequent court date.
Memorial high school letter to parents:
Dear Memorial Community,I am writing to let you know that this afternoon (12-02-21), administration was notified of a written note that was found on a bathroom floor referencing Oxford High School. We immediately began investigating and are currently coordinating our investigation with both the Central Office of School Safety and the Madison Police Department. We have no reason to believe there is any security or safety risk to our school community at this time.
Annoy a Liberal!
Do you dig this Blogge the most? Of course you do! Then share the wealth! Please consider sharing on your social media page. E-mail to a friend. Better yet, leave it on the doorstep of a Madison progressive. Tack it up on the utility pole outside a downtown coffee shop. Mail it to the mayor. Write my url on the bathroom stall. Spray paint it on a Beltline overpass. Blaska wants more clicks!
Don’t get brazen
with me, socialist!
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Judge Dredd, Meet the parents! December 4, 2021
- The biggest F*** U in history December 3, 2021
- When are progressives going to ‘police their own communities’? December 2, 2021
- In re: Abortion December 1, 2021
- Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car November 30, 2021
- Jussie faces justice — why not Althea? November 29, 2021
- Six flee from stolen vehicle accident into Nakoma to steal more cars November 28, 2021
- If Republicans are tearing country apart … November 28, 2021
- Disability Rights Wisconsin: Lauds signing of bills to provide training to guardians and prevent discrimination in organ transplants
- GWAAR: Governor signs Bipartisan Guardian Training Bill into law
- Dept. of Natural Resources: To host virtual CWD response plan review committee meeting Dec. 10
- Dept. of Transportation: Provides update on Madison Beltline construction status
- Wisconsin Paper Council: Chemical Recovery Boiler Reform Act signed into law
- Door County Land Trust: Wetland, woodland, and wild land protected in southern Door County
Favorite on-line reads