Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Shelby Steele
Please save me, oh all-puissant White Man!
Sorry, we’re having trouble saving ourselves! A modest proposal: Replace those vapid, virtue-signaling “Black Lives Matter” signs with something more constructive, like: “Listen to Your Teachers.” Good advice regardless of race. Which is the point. The notion that Madison WI discriminates … Continue reading
Memo to victim mongers: Get off your knees and quit blaming others
There is a reason police are the problem — and not crime — for our Madison alders, Mayor Soglin, the Dane County Board — indeed, for the entire Democratic party and its socialist allies. When black people commit crime at … Continue reading
Posted in Crime, Critical Race Theory / Identity politics, Race Tagged Colin Kaepernick, NFL, Police, Shelby Steele, Take a Knee 6 Comments