Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Obama’s Dear Colleague letter
Feds to stop encouraging racial quotas in school discipline
2014 rule contributed to disruptive classrooms School Safety Commission recommends staffing schools with armed police Federal policies requiring school districts to discipline fewer minority students are being rolled back. The federal Commission on School Safety released a report this week … Continue reading
Chaos at Sherman Middle School started with Obama’s race shaming; Part #4
‘You wanted this, liberals … you got it. Good and hard.’ About the fallout at troubled Sherman Middle School, the irony is that whistle blower Karen Vieth is a Madison teachers union rep. A liberal in good standing in the … Continue reading