Did Biden outsmart
“Here’s the dirty little secret: The right has slowly been moving on from Trump. Every few months, polling shows more Republicans view themselves as Republicans, not Trump voters. Every few months, polling shows Republicans are eyeing Ron DeSantis. Every few months, Republicans feel less and less like they have to defend Trump or pay attention to Trump. Every few months, polls show a declining number of Republicans who want Trump to run again. Well, every few months until August 8, 2022, when FBI agents walked into Mar-a-Lago. Now, Republicans are back to circling the wagons.
“A cynical person just might think the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago was designed to do that and bring Trump to the forefront of the 2022 election cycle.”
You want answers from Gableman?
Judge Remington unintentionally confirms the latest con from Republicans deranged by the Trump syndrome: that Speaker Robin Vos purposefully appointed a low-IQ incompetent so to fumble proving the Stolen Election myth.
“What you’re trying to do is superimpose a level of professionalism on an entity and individual that just doesn’t exist and, if the latter is the case, then all the answers that you ask, even if I send it back to them for a supplemental response again and again and again, we’ll never get to the end of the question because you’re expecting more than what this individual and the organization was prepared — and able — to deliver.”
— Circuit Judge Frank Remington to plaintiffs seeking public records from fired Stolen Election investigator Mike Gableman. (Source here.)
It takes courage
Elisjsha Dicken, hero of Greenwood shopping mall
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Justice Clarence Thomas
Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Who we missing?
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Uncle Joe signs big bill into law August 17, 2022
- You are SO fired! August 15, 2022
- Reading, writing, arithmetic — and social justice! August 13, 2022
- Madison continues war on police August 12, 2022
- Hugo Chavez jiggered Ol’ Sparky! August 11, 2022
- ‘Trump-backed’ candidate wins … for now August 10, 2022
- What did they find at Mar-a-Lago? August 9, 2022
- Madison progressives still resist police protection August 9, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 915 other followers
- 10 Other Things Martin Luther Nailed To That Church Door
- Church Puzzled By Low Attendance At Its 'Sit Around and Talk About Your Feelings' Men's Conference
- Man In His 30s Still Waiting For Breakthrough Moment Where He Knows What He's Doing
- Trump Voter Excited To See Whether He'll Get Raided By FBI Or Gunned Down By IRS
- WED PM Update: Barnes, Michels get post-primary bounce in MU poll; judge fines Gableman office $24,000
- Rep. Born, Sen. Marklein: JFC Co-Chairs’ statement on Opioid Settlement Plan
- WPS Health Solutions: Named DAV’s 2022 Large Employer of the Year
- WisDems: While Michels dodges press, questions remain unanswered
- Gov. Evers, AG Kaul: Slam Republicans for again delaying funds to combat opioid epidemic
- Clean Wisconsin, Dairy Business Association, The Nature Conservancy, WI Land+Water: Environmental, ag groups applaud new investment in well protections
Law … and OrderMy Tweets