Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Alice Whiting Waterman
Two Union veterans unveiled the Confederates Rest cenotaph
David Muskat over at Historic Madison has uncovered the newspaper story advancing the June 15, 1906 unveiling of the cenotaph (or monument) at Confederate Rest. You will note that two Union veterans unveiled the cenotaph, Captain Hugh Lewis (whom we know lost … Continue reading
Madison alders erase history
Madison should rename Wilson Street For 112 years, a large stone monument has stood at the entrance to Confederates Rest, in Madison’s Forest Hill Cemetery. In its long history, the stone was garlanded by aging survivors of the horrors of … Continue reading
Charleston remembers Confederates and rebellious slaves
Monument to leader of a slave rebellion is located in a park named after a secessionist and Lost Cause progenitor Amtrak is building a new, multi-modal passenger station in North Charleston, S.C. We thought it odd that the current train … Continue reading