Georgia is Republican red but not orange
“Georgia Republicans, led by Governor Brian Kemp, know how to win — and it’s not by hugging Tr•mp.” — National Review
“Republicans won the statewide races in Georgia’s governor’s race, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, state attorney general, agriculture commissioner, insurance commissioner, state superintendent of schools, labor commissioner, ten out of 14 U.S. House races, 33 out of 56 state senate seats, and at least 100 out of 156 state-house seats.”
In many pivotal races, Republicans voted for the Democrat, handing Republicans embarrassing losses in multiple swing states. The New York Times:
High-profile Republicans like Herschel Walker in Georgia and Blake Masters in Arizona lost because Republican-leaning voters decided to cast ballots for Democrats, even as they voted for Republican candidates for U.S. House or other down-ballot races in their states.
FBI’s fake ‘warnings’ about our Hunter story were clearly a coverup to aid Joe Biden
“Why were agents suggesting that info involving Hunter might be the work of “state actors” when the FBI knew darn well it wasn’t? Clearly, the goal was to nudge Twitter and others to squelch news that might damage Joe Biden’s election chances. … Sure enough, when The Post ran its Oct. 14, 2020, scoop about Hunter’s laptop, Twitter immediately censored it, citing its “hacked materials” policy. The Post’s story revealed emails exposing Hunter’s shady foreign deals, including millions that went to Bidens.
Agents might’ve even known The Post was about to publish its scoop. … We’ll never know if the suppression of The Post’s reporting changed the 2020 outcome, but it might’ve.
DeSantis beats Biden; Trump loses
According to the latest Marquette Law School poll:
Joe Biden continues to lead Donald Trump in a 2024 rematch with 44% to Trump’s 34%, while 23% say they prefer someone else or would not vote. Whereas, Ron DeSantis ties Biden — each receiving 42% support from registered voters nationwide. DeSantis has increased his support in polling since January.
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- A tale of two moralities December 8, 2022
- A rainy night in Georgia December 7, 2022
- Get your crayons out, kids! December 6, 2022
- But what about Hunter’s laptop? December 5, 2022
- ‘Do something unique’ to put Trump back in the White House December 5, 2022
- Re-imagine there’s no courage December 4, 2022
- Sennett’s principal does not need re-education December 3, 2022
- Can Jeffrey Copeland reform Madison public schools? December 2, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 920 other subscribers
- Restraining Order Issued Against Reporter Who Asked Karine Jean-Pierre A Question
- Brittney Griner Flees Back to Russia in Terror After Seeing American Flag
- Library Kids Excited To Hear Story Read By Mysterious New Drag Queen Kirkdazzle Glameroni
- Sigourney Weaver Thanks Jennifer Lawrence For Paving The Way For Female Action Heroes
- Steil says House under GOP control will end proxy voting, focus on reduced spending
- Weekly Democratic radio address: Rep. Andraca Rep. Deb Andraca touts Gov. Evers’ plan to support veterans and their families.Weekly Democratic radio address: Rep. Andraca
- Weekly GOP radio address: Rep. Born addresses decreasing Wisconsinites’ tax burden in upcoming legislative budget
- THU PM Update: Three opt against bids for state GOP chair ahead of Saturday’s vote
- Opportunity Wisconsin: Congressional delegation split on Respect for Marriage Act vote
Law … and OrderMy Tweets