Prosecutors are political
“Kyle Rittenhouse was prosecuted not for what he did but for what he represented: a white, non-woke, police-supporting teenager exploiting his Second Amendment right to bear arms and his underlying natural right to use his rifle in self-defense. Worse, he engaged in social-justice interruptus. By contrast, the acts of rioters who violently burned down the town were deemed irrelevant, even benign, by the Powers that Be. After all, they rioted in the holy cause of opposing police who shoot knife-wielding, arrest-resisting felons who happen to be black.” — Andrew McCarthy in National Review.
The Werkes adds: That’s why Gaige Grosskreutz was not prosecuted.
Run for Office!
You can do better than
Run for Madison school board
To replace these three incumbents. (Carusi is not running again.) You must specify which seat number you are seeking. No less than 100 nor more than 200 signatures of qualified voters required for nominating petition. Here’s how you get on the ballot.
Run for Dane County Board
All 37 seats countywide are up for election for two-year terms. Check here to find your district. No less than 50 nor more than 200 signatures of qualified voters required for nominating petition. Here’s how you get on the ballot.
You can start circulating nominating petitions TODAY!
Election dates for both are April 5, 2020. (If a primary is required, February 15.)
Must file by 5 p.m. January 4, 2022
- Candidate filing deadlineJanuary 4, 202229 days to go.
Annoy a Liberal!
Do you dig this Blogge the most? Of course you do! Then share the wealth! Please consider sharing on your social media page. E-mail to a friend. Better yet, leave it on the doorstep of a Madison progressive. Tack it up on the utility pole outside a downtown coffee shop. Mail it to the mayor. Write my url on the bathroom stall. Spray paint it on a Beltline overpass. Blaska wants more clicks!
Don’t get brazen
with me, socialist!
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- ‘Because of the abortion I didn’t have …’ December 6, 2021
- Madison schools’ war on discipline December 5, 2021
- Judge Dredd, Meet the parents! December 4, 2021
- The biggest F*** U in history December 3, 2021
- When are progressives going to ‘police their own communities’? December 2, 2021
- In re: Abortion December 1, 2021
- Progressives blamed the gun, now they blame the car November 30, 2021
- Jussie faces justice — why not Althea? November 29, 2021
- Representation: New Hollywood Policy Will Require At Least 50% Of Roles To Be Played By Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
- Tis The Season: Christmas Carolers Delight Locals By Going Door To Door Singing ‘Let’s Go Brandon’
- '1984' Prequel Released Where People Beg Big Brother To Take Away Their Rights To Protect Them From Virus
- Baptist Church Sings 'Don We Now Our Straight Apparel'
- MON PM Update: LAB follow-up finds Madison voting equipment properly checked, absentee ballots envelopes filled out completely
- WisGOP: ICYMI: Mandela Barnes tried to eliminate cash bail
- Rep. Novak, Sen. Marklein: Unregistered vehicles bill signed into law
- Sen. Marklein, Rep. Born: Joint Committee on Finance continues to put kids first
- Wisconsin Women in Conservation: Lunch N Learn: Zoom workshop on conservation planning 🗓
- U.S. Rep. Kind: Helps deliver over $142 million in water infrastructure funding to Wisconsin for 2022
Favorite on-line reads