Have you seen this man?
SCOWIS candidates face off Tuesday, March 21 at 12:45 PM – in a televised debate hosted by State Bar, WISC-TV and WisPolitics.com.
- Watch live: wiseye.org/live
Get Out the Vote for Dan Kelly!
SATURDAY, MARCH 25
10:00 AM — 3:30 PM
4586 Baxter Rd, Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- Ron Johnson, US Senator
- Tom Tiffany, US Congressman
- Steve Nass, State Senator
- Cory Tomczyk, State Senator
- Eric Toney, DA, Fond du Lac Co.
- Brett Healy, President MacIver Institute
- Vicki McKenna, WIBA Radio Host
- Meg Ellefson, WSAU Radio Host
- Why we need a Constitutional Conservative on the bench
- What is at stake on April 4th
- Why “No Jail Janet” is BAD NEWS
- Why Justice Kelly is the right man for the job!
How can you HELP with the final push to get Justice Kelly elected to the WI Supreme Court?
Tag Archives: Andrew McCarthy
Biden is virtue signaling a political prosecution of the 4 George Floyd cops
Before Chauvin is even sentenced! In our system of jurisprudence, even Mafia dons are entitled to a fair trial. The measure of true justice is taken in the difficult cases; have we preserved the rights of unpopular defendants? No Captain … Continue reading
Posted in George Floyd riots, Uncategorized, Uncle Joe Tagged Andrew McCarthy, Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, Merrick Garland 5 Comments