Because the heathens are raging!
Even Blaska gets tired of whining. Because it just occurred to the head groundskeeper that we may be winning. The tide, King Canute, is turning.
Free speech advocate Elon Musk buying up Twitter was the tipping point here at the Werkes. Not since Trump beat the Hildabeast have self-important heathens raged so impotently.
Disney is learning that placating the Woke doesn’t work. Neither does lying about Florida’s ban on transgender indoctrination of 8-year-olds.
Joe Biden, elected as a moderate but governing like the Squad, is down 13½ points in the Real Clear Politics average of polls, where Republicans lead Democrats by 3.8 in the generic congressional ballot. According to center-left columnist William Galston:
- 60% of Americans support state laws restricting gender education in public schools.
- Over three-quarters of voters nationwide support more money for cops.
- Three of every five want to finish the Keystone pipeline.
- 80% think that Title 42 Covid border restrictions should be extended, not scrapped.
- Two thirds believe that the Biden administration’s immigration policies encourage illegal immigration.
Is America really a “white supremacist” society? What does “structural racism” mean, and does it explain all the socioeconomic problems of non-whites? Is anyone who raises questions about immigration levels a racist? Is constant specification of personal pronouns necessary and something the Left should seek to popularize? Are trans women the same as biological women? Are those who ask the question simply haters? … Democrats have paid a considerable price for their militant identity politics. — Ruy Teixiera, co-editor of The Liberal Patriot.
A wave election is coming this November!
- Sen. Ron Johnson is being proven right about Hunter Biden’s laptop and the Biden family’s pay to play.
- Federal prosecutor John Durham has Hillary Clinton in his sights. (Andrew McCarthy explains.)
- BLM is being exposed as a bunch of grifters.
- A professor in southern Ohio won a $400,000 settlement after his school disciplined him for refusing to use a transgender student’s pronouns.
Blaska is succeeding in overturning Madison’s race quotas for government panels.
- The WI Supreme Court ruled that Republicans legislative district maps are fairer than the governor’s after the U.S. Supremes refused to back Tony Evers’ map.
- A supporter of school resource police officers, Laura Simkin, defeats a Woke opponent who checked all the boxes for election to the Madison school board.
- Even Dane County’s judiciary is finally getting tough(er) on crime. Bail on frequent flier Katoine Richardson was set at $30,000! (More here.)
- The Madison Common Council voted (11 to 9) to try police body cameras.
- The Dane County Board voted (barely) repudiated the Derail the Jail crazies to build a better (albeit smaller) jail.
Blaska’s Bottom Line: Even a former Madison mayor, Dave Cieslewicz, is sounding like a Republican. O.K., an Eisenhower Republican, but still …!