How to recognize
How would you answer these questions? Here is how one witness answered — under oath:
U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney: “Do you believe the violence on January 6 was justified morally?”
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn: “Take the Fifth.”
Cheney: “Do you believe the violence on January 6 was justified legally?”
Cheney: “Do you believe in the peaceful transition of power in the United States of America?”
Flynn: “The Fifth.”
On social media, RITO Mike Schwandt commented, “Flynn isn’t giving that dog and pony show anything. He’s a smart man.”
Blaska’s Bottom Line: Mr. Schwandt should have taken the Fifth!
We went back and watched Trump’s speech on January 6.
Sure seems to back up what Cassidy Hutchinson said under oath yesterday. pic.twitter.com/8XAU6yRRhd
— The Republican Accountability Project (@AccountableGOP) June 29, 2022
It takes courage
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Who we missing?
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- We want the movie rights June 29, 2022
- Do kids today have a prayer? June 28, 2022
- What’s with all those Catholics on the bench? June 27, 2022
- Brace yourselves for more hate, pro-lifers June 25, 2022
- Has the abortion whirlwind been unleashed? June 24, 2022
- Wayne Strong can teach our kids June 23, 2022
- Protected: June 22, 2022
- “We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence.” June 22, 2022
- THU AM Update: Panelists to discuss redistricting; Crowley tests positive for COVID-19
- Milwaukee County Exec Crowley: Statement
- WED PM Update: Kapenga praises, Evers rips SCOWIS Prehn ruling
- Wisconsin Technology Council President Still: “A ‘perfect storm’ in Wisconsin jobless claims prompted tech overhaul”
- DNC: Launches Wisconsin ad spotlighting GOP plans to ban abortion
- Sen. Kapenga: Statement on Wisconsin Supreme Court decision concerning Gubernatorial appointments
- High schooler designs new ‘I Voted’ stickers for Madison elections
- “Why Have College Completion Rates Increased?
- 16-year-old charged with attempted homicide wants case moved to juvenile court
- The White Houses’s new regulations will gut due-process rights for college students accused of sexual misconduct.
- Purdue Backs Off Income-Share Agreements
Law … and OrderMy Tweets
Favorite on-line reads