Has Trump pronounced fatwa?
“Mitch McConnell … has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately seek help and advise from his China-loving wife, Coco Chow.” — Donald Trump 10-01-22.
(Elaine Chao, Trump’s Secretary of Transportation who resigned following the 01-06-21 riot at the US Capitol.)
For extra credit: How is this racism excusable?
Lake Monona waterfront design
Woke Madison shuts down church’s pro-life event
Don’t they watch the Packers?
15-year-old locked and loaded
On Sunday afternoon 09-25-22, Madison police were dispatched to the 5700 block of Raymond Rd. for a report of a man being chased by another man with a firearm.
As officers began to flood the area, a suspect description was given by the 911 caller.
One officer indicated that the suspect may have been heading onto Russett Rd. Another officer, who was traveling on Russett Rd. from the opposite direction indicated that he saw a group of individuals, at least one of whom matched the suspect description from the gun call, who were running from the area.
The officers believed that these subjects were likely involved, due to the description and proximity, as well as the fact that the suspects immediately began to run upon seeing officers.
Immediately, two officers began pursuing one subject who they thought was likely the suspect. This foot chase lead through yards and courtyards of apartment complexes in the area, and ultimately was stopped when officers caught the suspect trying to hop a fence.
As officers took this suspect into custody, they located a loaded and chambered .40 caliber firearm on his person.
The subject was later revealed to be 15 years old, and the gun was determined to have been stolen previously in the City of Madison.
After investigation, it was learned that the 15 year old was not believed to be the original subject of the first weapons call, and that investigation is ongoing. The 15 year old was conveyed to the Juvenile Reception Center (JRC) on charges of Possession of a Dangerous Weapon by a Person Under 18, Possession of a Stolen Firearm, and Resisting Arrest.
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Two-wheeled tonic on a Wisconsin autumn day! October 3, 2022
- Stabbed in the back! October 1, 2022
- Gone missing in Madison’s public schools September 29, 2022
- Are Madison insurrectionists getting off lightly? September 28, 2022
- If you worry about crime you’re guilty September 27, 2022
- Early voting, early endorsing? September 25, 2022
- Are they trying to lose? September 22, 2022
- They’d rather fight than think September 21, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 920 other followers
- NFL Fires Neurologist After Learning His Concussion Protocol Was Just To Look For Cartoon Tweeting Birds Flying Around Player's Head
- Board Room Demons Applaud As CEO Satan Suggests Rebranding Child Sacrifice As 'Abortion'
- Thoughtful Driver Blasts Stereo At Stoplight To Generously Share His Refined Musical Tastes With The World
- Newsom Demands John MacArthur The Baptist's Head On A Platter
- MON PM Update: Evers calls for $101 million to boost shared revenue, cover public safety costs
- Evers calls for $101 million to boost shared revenue, cover public safety costs
- Toney campaign: Eric Toney proud to receive endorsement of Wisconsin Dairy Alliance and Venture Dairy Cooperative
- Wisconsin Dairy Alliance, Venture Dairy Cooperative: Endorse Eric Toney for attorney general
- NRSC: Ron Johnson pulls ahead
Law … and OrderMy Tweets