For years, believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory had been waiting for the moment when a grand plan would be put into action and secret members of a supposed Satanic pedophilia ring at the highest ranks of government and Hollywood would suddenly be exposed, rounded up and possibly even publicly executed. They were nearly always sure it was right around the corner, but “The Storm” never came — and the moment of Joe Biden’s inauguration was the last possible opportunity for President Donald Trump to put the plan in motion.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Down with Equity! March 5, 2021
- Your dumb Democrats at work March 4, 2021
- Madison teachers go to the mattresses March 3, 2021
- Brandi Grayson goes Native (American) March 3, 2021
- The Grinch that stole Equity March 2, 2021
- The shot heard round the Werkes March 2, 2021
- We’re not worshiping the golden calf March 1, 2021
- Apologize, White liberal! February 27, 2021
- Eric Swalwell Says He Feared For His Life During Capitol Riots, Almost Had To Use His Nunchuck Skills
- 10 Great Baby Name Ideas For Millennial Parents-To-Be
- Governor Cuomo Capitalizes On Sex Scandal With New Romance Novel
- Progressive Surprised To Learn He Can Still Wear Mask Even Without Government Forcing Him To
Our Favorite On-Line Reads