Nobody is tougher
on China than me!
— Donald Trump
How to recognize
How would you answer these questions? Here is how one witness answered — under oath:
U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney: “Do you believe the violence on January 6 was justified morally?”
Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn: “Take the Fifth.”
Cheney: “Do you believe the violence on January 6 was justified legally?”
Cheney: “Do you believe in the peaceful transition of power in the United States of America?”
Flynn: “The Fifth.”
On social media, RITO Mike Schwandt commented, “Flynn isn’t giving that dog and pony show anything. He’s a smart man.”
Blaska’s Bottom Line: Mr. Schwandt should have taken the Fifth!
We went back and watched Trump’s speech on January 6.
Sure seems to back up what Cassidy Hutchinson said under oath yesterday. pic.twitter.com/8XAU6yRRhd
— The Republican Accountability Project (@AccountableGOP) June 29, 2022
Liz Cheney applauded
at Reagan Library
It takes courage
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Who we missing?
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Did Trump grab the wheel or some P * * *? July 1, 2022
- Abortion is on the WI ballot June 30, 2022
- We want the movie rights June 29, 2022
- Do kids today have a prayer? June 28, 2022
- What’s with all those Catholics on the bench? June 27, 2022
- Brace yourselves for more hate, pro-lifers June 25, 2022
- Has the abortion whirlwind been unleashed? June 24, 2022
- Wayne Strong can teach our kids June 23, 2022
- Dick Cheney Thrilled To No Longer Be Least Likable Cheney
- Disaster After Impractical Jokers Get A Hold Of Biden's Cheat Sheet
- Woman Starting To Think Company Offering To Kill Her Kid Doesn't Have Her Best Interests At Heart
- R. Kelly Released After Revealing He Was Just One Of Ghislaine Maxwell's Clients
- Supreme Court ruling will make it easier to challenge DOR guidance in court
- Rewind: Your Week in Review for July 1
- WisOpinion.com: ‘The Insiders’ discuss impact of Roe v. Wade decision on Wisconsin politics
- Panelists say Biden administration’s Indo-Pacific trade framework could boost Wisconsin
- Johnson ad blames Biden’s border policies for migrant deaths
- FRI News Summary: We Energies doesn’t expect future plans to change after EPA powers curbed; Kohler one step closer to third Sheboygan golf course
- We can’t solve problems if our children can’t read
- “Employees outside the U.S., including China- based employees , can have access to TikTok U.S. user data subject to…”
- Notes on higher education governance diversity: Florida edition
- Civics: “rule making” vs legislation
- “But the project was an utter failure”
Law … and OrderMy Tweets
Favorite on-line reads