You want answers from Gableman?
Judge Remington unintentionally confirms the latest con from Republicans deranged by the Trump syndrome: that Speaker Robin Vos purposefully appointed a low-IQ incompetent so to fumble proving the Stolen Election myth.
“What you’re trying to do is superimpose a level of professionalism on an entity and individual that just doesn’t exist and, if the latter is the case, then all the answers that you ask, even if I send it back to them for a supplemental response again and again and again, we’ll never get to the end of the question because you’re expecting more than what this individual and the organization was prepared — and able — to deliver.”
— Circuit Judge Frank Remington to plaintiffs seeking public records from fired Stolen Election investigator Mike Gableman. (Source here.)
It takes courage
Elisjsha Dicken, hero of Greenwood shopping mall
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Justice Clarence Thomas
Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Who we missing?
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Uncle Joe signs big bill into law August 17, 2022
- You are SO fired! August 15, 2022
- Reading, writing, arithmetic — and social justice! August 13, 2022
- Madison continues war on police August 12, 2022
- Hugo Chavez jiggered Ol’ Sparky! August 11, 2022
- ‘Trump-backed’ candidate wins … for now August 10, 2022
- What did they find at Mar-a-Lago? August 9, 2022
- Madison progressives still resist police protection August 9, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 915 other followers
- M.D. Kittle: Biden’s Manufacturing Reduction Act
- Nada Elmikashfi: Inadequate salary increases amount to classroom cuts
- Bill Barth: The right decision, wrong motivation
- Mike Nichols: For the sake of Milwaukee’s children, get cops back in MPS schools
- Steve Benen: What Ron Johnson really ought to know about Mar-a-Lago security
- Chris Walker: Trump says he declassified docs
Law … and OrderMy Tweets