Bill Maher: “It’s just gone on too long, nobody cares anymore. I don’t want to live in your mask paranoid world anymore. You go out it’s silly now: you have to have a mask, you have a booster, they scan your head. Like you’re a cashier and I’m a bunch of bananas. I’m not bananas, you are.”
Martin Luther King had a dream that one day we would see greater diversity among anthropomorphised chocolate treats.
At last… that dream has come true.
— Titania McGrath (@TitaniaMcGrath) January 20, 2022
Support hands-on hunter safety for kids
The legislature is considering allowing minor children to satisfy Hunter Certification on-line, without any hands-on instruction, evaluation or field test. Tell the Assembly Sporting Heritage Committee to oppose Assembly Bill 670 and Senate Bill 11. Do it here.
The incredible shrinking
New poll numbers from Gallup puts Biden’s approval at just 40% with 56% disapproving — the lowest yet.
“President Biden’s Georgia speech is a break point. He thought he was merely appealing to his base. He might have united the rest of the country against him. … The over-the-top language of the speech made him seem more emotional, less competent. … They have no idea how they sound to the non-left, so they have no idea when they are damaging themselves.
“But this week in Georgia Mr. Biden damaged himself. And strengthened, and may even have taken a step in unifying, the non-Democrats who are among their countrymen, and who are in fact the majority of them.” — Peggy Noonan.
“I think millions of Americans have become very demoralized — they’re asking, what do the Democrats stand for? Clearly, the current strategy is failing and we need a major course correction.” — Sen. Bernie Sanders.
“It seems like the Democrats can’t get out of their own way.” — U.S. Rep Tim Ryan, D-Ohio.
Others say that as President, Mr. Biden has fallen out of step with many voters by focusing on issues like climate change and voting rights. — New York Times.
Mitch McConnell gives what for
Don’t get brazen
with me, socialist!
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Good luck to the Ukrainians January 22, 2022
- Do American elections need UN observers? January 21, 2022
- Turtle beats hare in US Senate January 20, 2022
- Could Madison go up, up and away? January 19, 2022
- Headlines we don’t need to read January 18, 2022
- The latest Democrat(ic) hoax: voter repression January 17, 2022
- Ald. Benford is not reconciled to the truth January 15, 2022
- Lawsuit seeks return of Confederate Rest monument January 14, 2022
- Strategic, Skill-Based Board Game Becomes Stupid Game Of Random Chance Following Loss
- Biden Says Russia Can Invade Ukraine So Long As They Avoid Hunter’s Gas Company
- 'The Misinformation Is Coming From Inside The Building,' Whispers Terrified CNN Misinformation Team Member
- Gavin Newsom Demands Answers From Whoever's In Charge Of California
- UW–Milwaukee: Chancellor comments on appointments of Jay Rothman, Mike Falbo
- World Dairy Expo: 2022 judges span globe
- Regents tap Rothman to become next UW president
- Rep. Ramthun: Assembly leadership spreading misinformation
- Nate’s Mission: Response to Green Bay Diocese statement regarding recent reports of child sexual abuse
- UW System: UW System Board of Regents selects Jay O. Rothman as next System President
Favorite on-line reads