Did Biden outsmart
“Here’s the dirty little secret: The right has slowly been moving on from Trump. Every few months, polling shows more Republicans view themselves as Republicans, not Trump voters. Every few months, polling shows Republicans are eyeing Ron DeSantis. Every few months, Republicans feel less and less like they have to defend Trump or pay attention to Trump. Every few months, polls show a declining number of Republicans who want Trump to run again. Well, every few months until August 8, 2022, when FBI agents walked into Mar-a-Lago. Now, Republicans are back to circling the wagons.
“A cynical person just might think the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago was designed to do that and bring Trump to the forefront of the 2022 election cycle.”
You want answers from Gableman?
Judge Remington unintentionally confirms the latest con from Republicans deranged by the Trump syndrome: that Speaker Robin Vos purposefully appointed a low-IQ incompetent so to fumble proving the Stolen Election myth.
“What you’re trying to do is superimpose a level of professionalism on an entity and individual that just doesn’t exist and, if the latter is the case, then all the answers that you ask, even if I send it back to them for a supplemental response again and again and again, we’ll never get to the end of the question because you’re expecting more than what this individual and the organization was prepared — and able — to deliver.”
— Circuit Judge Frank Remington to plaintiffs seeking public records from fired Stolen Election investigator Mike Gableman. (Source here.)
It takes courage
Elisjsha Dicken, hero of Greenwood shopping mall
People of Ukraine
Finland and Sweden
President Andrzej Duda of Poland
Mike Pence “An American Hero”
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp
Poland and the Czechs
Speaker Robin Vos
FdL Co. GOP chair Rohn Bishop
Justice Clarence Thomas
Justice Brett Kavanaugh
Who we missing?
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- We’re going to blow this yet! August 18, 2022
- Uncle Joe signs big bill into law August 17, 2022
- You are SO fired! August 15, 2022
- Reading, writing, arithmetic — and social justice! August 13, 2022
- Madison continues war on police August 12, 2022
- Hugo Chavez jiggered Ol’ Sparky! August 11, 2022
- ‘Trump-backed’ candidate wins … for now August 10, 2022
- What did they find at Mar-a-Lago? August 9, 2022
Got a tip?
Get Blog e-mailed!
Join 915 other followers
- ‘People Are Basically Good,’ Says Man Unfamiliar With People
- Overweight Man Reassures Doctor That His 8.5% Weight Inflation Is No Longer A Problem As His Weight Inflation This Month Is 0
- Catholics Unveil High-Capacity Assault Rosary
- Hillary Clinton Spotted Desperately Trying To Refill Lake Mead Before More Bodies Surface
- Vos campaign: Statement on Steen write-in campaign announcement
- THU PM Update: Johnson launches first TV ad knocking Barnes
- Weekly GOP radio address: Sen. Ballweg talks about improving support for at-risk communities
- Weekly Dem radio address: Sen. Agard slams Republican JFC members objecting to a $31 million opioid settlement agreement
- Lincoln Hills replacement site announced for Milwaukee raises questions about closure timeline
- UW System: Review finds costs affordable for most students, a challenge for those from lower incomes
- What’s Actually Being Taught in History Class
- Guessing C For Every Answer Is Now Enough To Pass The New York State Algebra Exam
- “I say make the funding conditional on progress in advance”
- Civics: National news media and federal law enforcement are now as indistinguishable in America as in any autocratic country anywhere
- Schoolchildren Are Not ‘Mere Creatures of the State’
Law … and OrderMy Tweets