Damn, hell and x#*!
Comes down to two coaching decisions: the Bucs coach electing to go for it leading 14-10 just before halftime, resulting in a 7-pt TD. Packers coach going for field goal at 8-yard line but needing 8 points to tie with 2:05 remaining in game. Gone by next training camp: Equanimious St. Brown (Rodgers hit him in the hands on that 2-point conversion!), Kevin King, and defense coach Mike Pettine.
Get Blog e-mailed!
So Search Me!
Mouldering in the basement
While you were out
- Another one bites the race card dust January 23, 2021
- Where were all those hangings we were promised? January 22, 2021
- QAnon believers are in disarray after Biden is inaugurated January 21, 2021
- We do solemnly swear (and curse) January 21, 2021
- Progressive Dane is so … white January 19, 2021
- Are moderates safe in Madison any more? January 18, 2021
- Whither Trump’s movement? January 18, 2021
- How the Left hijacked civil rights January 16, 2021
- Biden Announces Rollback Of All Jobs Created By Trump
- In Hard-Hitting Press Conference, Press Demands To Know Biden's Favorite Disney Princess
- Devil Requests Stimulus Funds To Widen The Road To Hell To Meet Increased Demand
- Man Desperately Searches Bible For That Verse Where Jesus Commands Christians To Be On The Right Side Of History
Our Favorite On-Line Reads